0 0%
  • >1000 jins

0 0%
  • Much Greater Than 1000 jins

1 100.00%
Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 14151617181920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: Super Yeung Gor Super Fantasy and Hype Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng View Post
    Well, yeah...but Lingwu Chung was an unremarkable hand-to-hand combatant.
    I don't think LHC is "useless" without a sword like @Western Eccentric stated, but he may be very vulnerable against opponents who are at level ~55 and higher.

Contrarily, I think barehanded pre-16 YG shouldn't have a difficult time against opponents who are at level 60 and below.
    YG's HIS training with the Divine Condor and the waterfall, 9yin defensive skills, and his superb lightness kungfu should be enough to fight these opponents.

Quote Originally Posted by FeilongZ View Post
    I have a pretty good feeling that pre-16 YG barehanded would beat LHC barehanded.
    You mean pre-HIS YG or post-HIS YG but without HIS..

I don't think LHC is "useless" without a sword like @Western Eccentric stated, but he may be very vulnerable against opponents who are at level ~55 and higher.

Contrarily, I think barehanded pre-16 YG shouldn't have a difficult time against opponents who are at level 60 and below.
    YG's HIS training with the Divine Condor and the waterfall, 9yin defensive skills, and his superb lightness kungfu should be enough to fight these opponents.
    LHC even have no idea how to deal with Granny Mute (Yi Lin mother) which only stand at Lv 30s also YG couldn't dropping LMC sword with Divine Finger in Passionless Valley so without sword/weapon they are really "useless"..

Quote Originally Posted by Western Eccentric View Post
    LHC even have no idea how to deal with Granny Mute (Yi Lin mother) which only stand at Lv 30s also YG couldn't dropping LMC sword with Divine Finger in Passionless Valley so without sword/weapon they are really "useless"..
    Damn I forget GSZ also confident enough he could "handle" YG after he know YG didn't bring HIS again (due his desperate)..

You mean pre-HIS YG or post-HIS YG but without HIS..
    Of course Pre-16 YG.

Post-16 YG without the HIS is one of the strongest character in the Condor Trilogy and SPW. LoL

Damn I forget GSZ also confident enough he could "handle" YG after he know YG didn't bring HIS again (due his desperate)..
    Gongsun Chi with his weapon?
    I think barehanded pre-16 YG would man handle him.

I think barehanded pre-16 YG would man handle LMC with his superior strength and 9yin defensive skills.

Of course Pre-16 YG.

Post-16 YG without the HIS is one of the strongest character in the Condor Trilogy and SPW. LoL
    Well I never said that pre-16 years HIS YG (but without his sword) is weak what I mean is due his disability YG should be "adjust" his life not only in daily life but also in martial arts as well as his fighting style and at that time HIS was his 1st martial arts he learn after he lose his arm that's why he highly depends on HIS which not only as weapon also as his "tool" so if YG have more time to adjust his martial arts style he would be become more all-rounder fighter as we see in end-ROCH..

I think barehanded pre-16 YG would man handle LMC with his superior strength and 9yin defensive skills.
    But we must remember YG didn't have enough time to adjust his martial arts style he didn't lose his skills but he couldn't application it "properly" due his disability..

Well I never said that pre-16 years HIS YG (but without his sword) is weak what I mean is due his disability YG should be "adjust" his life not only in daily life but also in martial arts as well as his fighting style and at that time HIS was his 1st martial arts he learn after he lose his arm that's why he highly depends on HIS which not only as weapon also as his "tool" so if YG have more time to adjust his martial arts style he would be become more all-rounder fighter as we see in end-ROCH..
    Great thoughts and analysis!

I think if YG did not befriended the Divine Condor and learned the legendary Dugu's HIS skills, he would fall into a deep depression and most likely die from the poison from the love flowers if the Condor didn't feed him the snake gallbladders.

I thought that pre-arm loss, Yeung Gor was an excellent hand-to-hand fighter within his age group and only a handful of people below Greats level could beat him by the time he arrived at Passionless Valley for the first time. Lingwu Chung, on the other hand, never particularly impressed as a hand-to-hand combatant; he was only formidable with a sword in hand after learning Dook Goo 9 Swords.

I thought that pre-arm loss, Yeung Gor was an excellent hand-to-hand fighter within his age group and only a handful of people below Greats level could beat him by the time he arrived at Passionless Valley for the first time. Lingwu Chung, on the other hand, never particularly impressed as a hand-to-hand combatant; he was only formidable with a sword in hand after learning Dook Goo 9 Swords.
    Great analysis!

I guess if an opponent somehow destroys or takes away LHC's sword, the proud, smiling wanderer might as well beg for mercy or try to escape.

Great analysis!

I guess if an opponent somehow destroys or takes away LHC's sword, the proud, smiling wanderer might as well beg for mercy or try to escape.
    LWC is a valiant hero, so he'll stick it out, but his ability to help will be severely hampered without a sword. It's kind of weird: you'd think that a dude who is an ace with the sword would also be a pretty good all-around martial artist and still be somewhat effective without the weapon. Over in Gu Long's world, famous swordsmen such as Sai Mun Chui Sheut and Ah Fei were still forces to reckon with even without their favorite weapons in hand.

Yeeep but after his lose his arm he couldn't perform it well again that's why he choose to use HIS not only as weapon but also as tool to compensate his disability..

Great thoughts and analysis!

I think if YG did not befriended the Divine Condor and learned the legendary Dugu's HIS skills, he would fall into a deep depression and most likely die from the poison from the love flowers if the Condor didn't feed him the snake gallbladders.
    Yeeep the snake organ not only help him to recover from his wound but also give him limited tolerance against passion flower..

LWC is a valiant hero, so he'll stick it out, but his ability to help will be severely hampered without a sword. It's kind of weird: you'd think that a dude who is an ace with the sword would also be a pretty good all-around martial artist and still be somewhat effective without the weapon. Over in Gu Long's world, famous swordsmen such as Sai Mun Chui Sheut and Ah Fei were still forces to reckon with even without their favorite weapons in hand.
    This begs the question:
    How formidable was Dugu qiubai barehanded (without a sword) before he have reached the formlessness stage.

We know that Dugu never had to defend becuase his offensive skills were so profound.

What about his defensive skills?
    If Dugu duels someone at ZSF or Sweeper monk level, and he was force to defend?
    What would he do in this situation?
    Or he just live and die with his offensive skills, no need to defend?

This begs the question:
    How formidable was Dugu qiubai barehanded (without a sword) before he have reached the formlessness stage.

We know that Dugu never had to defend becuase his offensive skills were so profound.

It's worth considering.

Imagine Dook Goo Kau Bai fairly early in his career (e.g. Sharp Sword stage). If you took away his sword and challenged him to boxing or wrestling, would he still win?

It's worth considering.

Imagine Dook Goo Kau Bai fairly early in his career (e.g. Sharp Sword stage). If you took away his sword and challenged him to boxing or wrestling, would he still win?
    I don't think Dugu would take the bait and accept the challenge because swordsmanship was his specialty, not barehanded martial arts or wrestling.

I wouldn't Not going to fall for it and get myself beat up trying to fight with something that I'm not accustomed to.

I don't think Dugu would take the bait and accept the challenge because swordsmanship was his specialty, not barehanded martial arts or wrestling.

I wouldn't Not going to fall for it and get myself beat up trying to fight with something that I'm not accustomed to.
    Judiciously picking your battles is an important component of surviving wulin...and regular life as well.

This begs the question:

There is no way Z3F is deserve to force DGQB to defend..