• =1000 jins

0 0%
  • >1000 jins

0 0%
  • Much Greater Than 1000 jins

1 100.00%
Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Super Yeung Gor Super Fantasy and Hype Thread

Winning against formations such as this one requires strategy as much as power. Yeung Gor should use the big scissors to neutralize the whips. Suddenly deprived of their weapons, the monks will become temporarily at a disadvantage. At this point, Yeung Gor Sad Palms the weakest link among the monks to oblivion. Now unable to use their formation, the remaining two monks will not be too difficult for Yeung Gor to finish off.

My scenario:
    In front of the grand entrance door into Shaolin temple, Yang Guo saw 3 grand masters sitting on their individual pillar.
    YG was in awe of the grandeur of Shaolin and its protectors.

YG was greeted by the masters and they saw a middle-aged man.
    YG was wearing a skin mask to conceal his true identity, so he looked older than his actual age.
    They asked "In what business are you here for visitor?"
    With a deep voice, YG replied, "I am here for Xiaolongnu," as he briskly walked toward them. After hearing YG's voice, the 3 grand masters realized this person's internal energy was immense. They didn't dare to underestimate and go easy on him.

The Du monks started the offense by strongly sending out their whips in different directions toward YG's body.
    YG quickly unsheathe his Heavy Iron Sword to counter the whips and use his empty sleeve to protect the right side of his body.
    The Du Monks were surprised that YG was able to fend off their attacks with his sleeve and at the same time use it to protect himself. They were also in awe of his majestic sword and marvelous martial arts.

Within ten stances, YG has gotten about ten feet to the Du monk on the right pillar.
    The 3 Du monks realized that their opponent's strategy is to take out one of them to break the formation. Therefore, they increased their whips' power and strike YG with all their might.

The Du monk on the right pillar wrap his whip around the sword and to his surprise, YG suddently twist his sword and a violent turbulence caused the monk's whole to lose control and fall off the pillar.
    The formation has been broken, and the two Due monks in the middle and left pillar quickly joined forces to subdue their opponent. They sent out two strong whips toward YG.

YG anticipated their moves and swung his sword like a pinwheel, catching and tangling the two whips with the sword. This powerful
    force caused the whips to fly out of the Du monks' grips.
    Without their treasured weapons, the two Du monks quickly got together side by side to link their internal energies.

In a flash, YG jump up high and with a downward force like a powerful ocean wave with his sword. This force greatly surpassed
    1000 jins and was unblockable.
    Seeing this, the Du monks had no choice but to push their palms straight out to meet YG's sword.

After training in the ocean's waves, YG was able to cut a big tree with a wooden sword.
    Therefore, the two Du monks will instantly perished if YG's Heavy Iron Sword make contact with their bodies.
    In an act of benevolence, YG retracted the force through his sword and the powerful momentum was stopped.

Escaping death, the 3 Du monks showed their sincere gestures toward YG.
    They asked, "May we know who you are?" YG replied, "I am Yang Guo." The Du monks immediately recalled he is the legendary "Condor Hero" and said "You may enter Shaolin and meet Xiaolongnu."

A bit too fast. While I expect Yeung Gor to win, it will be a long struggle hard earned. Unfortunately, he might need to injure one or more of the monks to secure the victory, though I do not expect him to kill any of them.

Though I think YG would win but it's not by his "power" but more with his superior fighting instinct (compare with Wuji) since the combo of Du Monk could match Wuji 9 Yang while I highly doubt YG could match Wuji 9 Yang especially in terms of "endurance" so he would avoid "hard against hard"..

Quote Originally Posted by Western Eccentric View Post
    Though I think YG would win but it's not by his "power" but more with his superior fighting instinct (compare with Wuji) since the combo of Du Monk could match Wuji 9 Yang while I highly doubt YG could match Wuji 9 Yang especially in terms of "endurance" so he would avoid "hard against hard"..
    Agreed. As Cheung Mo Gei learned, trying to match force with force is not a smart way to fight these monks.

Yeeep if not necessary YG would avoid to matching force with Du Monks and I think he would use his superior technique and qinggong instead..

The game changer is DGKB Heavy Iron Sword.
    Since YG had trained against powerful waves of the South Seas hitting him from all directions, he could overcome the 3 Du Monk's whip formation.

Quote Originally Posted by FeilongZ View Post
    Since YG had trained against powerful waves of the South Seas hitting him from all directions, he could overcome the 3 Du Monk's whip formation.
    It's not a smart strategy and not necessary. Too risky, for both himself and the monks. What's the point? Take the path of least resistance.

Nope..
    YG power not greater than Wuji 9 Yang and since Wuji couldn't overcome Du Monks with his "power" then YG also can't

I wonder if YG could send out 3 forceful Divine Finger Snaps in succession to take out one of the Du monks from a distance....

I wonder if YG could send out 3 forceful Divine Finger Snaps in succession to take out one of the Du monks from a distance....
    Unlikely. If the monks were to fall so easily from such an attack, they would not deserve their fearsome reputation in wulin.

Maybe they see the one-arm YG and feel sympathy for him and go easy on him.
    They would even go one on one with YG at first....

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng View Post
    Unlikely. If the monks were to fall so easily from such an attack, they would not deserve their fearsome reputation in wulin.
    It's not "impossible" IMHO since during his 2nd battle with Du Monks Wuji grandpa Eagle King Yin Tianzheng could trade palm via "LDA" with Du Nan for at least 10 stances and we know YG approximately 5-6x stronger than Eagle King so if Eagle King could use LDA then I think YG also can (i.e Divine Snap) though I believe it's s not enough to hurt one of Du Monks..

Maybe they see the one-arm YG and feel sympathy for him and go easy on him.
    They would even go one on one with YG at first....
    That'd be foolish of the monks. One-on-one, none of them stands a chance.

It's not "impossible" IMHO since during his 2nd battle with Du Monks Wuji grandpa Eagle King Yin Tianzheng could trade palm via "LDA" with Du Nan for at least 10 stances and we know YG approximately 5-6x stronger than Eagle King so if Eagle King could use LDA then I think YG also can (i.e Divine Snap) though I believe it's s not enough to hurt one of Du Monks..
    Yan Teen Jing died, however, while his opponent the monk was completely unharmed. I was very surprised by how even individually, the monks pretty easily handled Yeung Siu and Yan Teen Jing, because those two guys were Ming Cult elites who weren't easily matched or surpassed except by Greats-level fighters.

Yan Teen Jing died, however, while his opponent the monk was completely unharmed. I was very surprised by how even individually, the monks pretty easily handled Yeung Siu and Yan Teen Jing, because those two guys were Ming Cult elites who weren't easily matched or surpassed except by Greats-level fighters.
    It's true I mean against Du Monks we also can use LDA or something like that and for YG one of his long distance skill is Divine Snap but I doubt his Divine Snap could injure one of Du Monks..

More specific I think only XF level fighter or higher than him could use LDA to injure Du Monks..

More specific I think only XF level fighter or higher than him could use LDA to injure Du Monks..
    One strategy I learned from playing video games...focus on the weakest target and just allow the others to pound you for a little while if you're robust enough (which a Greats-level fighter would be relative to these monks). I think Yeung Gor's best bet is to go all-out on the weakest monk, temporarily ignoring the other two (he's powerful enough to afford to do that, at least for a few minutes). Once the weakest is subdued, Yeung Gor can just go to town on the other two without too much trouble. It always works when I play video games.

One strategy I learned from playing video games...focus on the weakest target and just allow the others to pound you for a little while if you're robust enough (which a Greats-level fighter would be relative to these monks). I think Yeung Gor's best bet is to go all-out on the weakest monk, temporarily ignoring the other two (he's powerful enough to afford to do that, at least for a few minutes). Once the weakest is subdued, Yeung Gor can just go to town on the other two without too much trouble. It always works when I play video games.
    Good idea but I think would be "useless" against telepathic formation like Du Monks..

I think if YG bring Divine Condor along with him and that is another story....