0 0%
  • >1000 jins

0 0%
  • Much Greater Than 1000 jins

1 100.00%
Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Super Yeung Gor Super Fantasy and Hype Thread

Quote Originally Posted by FeilongZ View Post
    I think if YG bring Divine Condor along with him and that is another story....
    Well, yeah...it always helps to have...help. Don't forget, though, that Cheung Mo Gei still couldn't overcome the three monks even with the help of Yeung Siu and Yan Teen Jing, two of the Ming Cult's most powerful fighters other than CMG himself. So if Yeung Gor wants to bring help, he might as well ask Chow Bak Tung or Gwok Jing (either one will be sufficient).

I think if YG bring Divine Condor along with him and that is another story....
    That would be overkill for YG side..

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng View Post
    One strategy I learned from playing video games...focus on the weakest target and just allow the others to pound you for a little while if you're robust enough (which a Greats-level fighter would be relative to these monks). I think Yeung Gor's best bet is to go all-out on the weakest monk, temporarily ignoring the other two (he's powerful enough to afford to do that, at least for a few minutes). Once the weakest is subdued, Yeung Gor can just go to town on the other two without too much trouble. It always works when I play video games.
    Any formation worth a dime would be designed to guard against this specific type of strategy, ie., taking out the weakest link quickly. Imagine if this worked, then all Huang Yaoshi needed to do was to take out Sun Buer (the female Taoist) during their first fight. Huang Yaoshi can pretty much one-hit destroy any of the Taoists, except maybe the top 2, and he can withstand/dodge any of the remaining Taoists' attack during that. But we all know that that wouldn't work. Wang Chongyang must have devised schemes to guard against that. Maybe the Taoists would immediately help shield Sun Buer and maybe some of them would attack HYS to force him to retreat. In any case, we all know that the 7 Quanzhen Taoists formation is equal to a Great and that already accounts for your video game strategy.

Now the Du monk formation in on an even higher level than the Quanzhen formation due to its telepathic ability. Plus, it's a lot more difficult for Yang Guo to take out one monk than it would be for Huang Yaoshi to take out one Taoist. So, Yang Guo may eventually beat the formation, but it wouldn't be due to taking out the weakest link in 10 stances.

Quote Originally Posted by Western Eccentric View Post
    That would be overkill for YG side..
    On the contrary, I don't think it would be enough. Brother Condor isn't stronger than Yan Teen Jing and Yeung Siu combined. I mean, it's about winning, after all, and bringing along a second Great would be the path of least resistance.

On the contrary, I don't think it would be enough. Brother Condor isn't stronger than Yan Teen Jing and Yeung Siu combined. I mean, it's about winning, after all, and bringing along a second Great would be the path of least resistance.
    YG Condor is more stronger than YX and YTZ especially in terms of "raw strength" since the Condor could withstand blow to blow with ZBT and we know ZBT was as strong as YG or Wuji himself so even if bro Condor couldn't win he would be lose against one of Du Monks IMHO..

Well I never imagine YTZ + YX or even Du Nan or Du Er could match blow with ZBT like bro Condor..

His mischievousness had angered the Divine Eagle. Suddenly the eagle swept at Zhou Botong with its wings. Zhou Botong saw the wings’ attack and said to himself: “Let me try this winged beast’s strength.” He exerted his energy and fended off with both hands. Crash! Two formidable forces collided. The old man was still standing and the eagle’s wings passed his side. The eagle was about to attack again when Yang Guo suddenly shouted, “Brother Eagle, don’t be rude! We are in the presence of a highly skilled senior.”

The eagle halted his attack and stood proudly still. “His strength is indeed formidable, no wonder he is so arrogant,” said the Old Urchin, laughing heartily.

Quote Originally Posted by Western Eccentric View Post
    YG Condor is more stronger than YX and YTZ especially in terms of "raw strength" since the Condor could withstand blow to blow with ZBT and we know ZBT was as strong as YG or Wuji himself so even if bro Condor couldn't win he would be lose against one of Du Monks IMHO..
    Feather covering might provide significant damage soak.

The Divine Condor took direct hits from pre-16 YG HIS and was his sparring partner.
    The condo could help YG set the offense and serve as protection while YG go for one of the Du monks.

The Divine Condor took direct hits from pre-16 YG HIS and was his sparring partner.
    The condo could help YG set the offense and serve as protection while YG go for one of the Du monks.
    Yeeep as long 1 vs 1 Bro Condor would never lose though he might not win either..

Default Yang Guo vs Qiu Qian Ren Interpretations/Reactions

In the fight between YG and QQR,

Jinyong stated that Yideng at his best could beat QQR by only half a stance.
    In reality, how you think Yideng feel about YG martial arts and his Heavy Iron Sword.
    YG was at a very young age, like 20 years old.

If I was the spectator during this fight,
    I would react, "holy smoke, how did this young man beat a near-Great opponent in a relatively short time?"

Default Yang Guo (HIS and full-powered Sad Palms) vs Zhang Sanfeng

In this battle, post-16 YG comes equipped with Heavy Iron Sword and has not united with Xialongnu.
    Zhang Sanfeng is at his peak (martial arts and age).

How would the battle go and who will be victorious at the end?
    YG with HIS vs Sanfeng
    YG with Sad Palms vs Sanfeng

Please include the strategy used and number of stances the victor needs.

Z3F at his "peak" might be around age 💯+ or after he create Tai Chi then though his skill set and internal more or less "equal" with "prime" YG he would lose to YG due to his "old age" IMHO..

I wouldn't say ZSF's peak is around 100 years old. He perfected his martial arts theories with the invention of Taiji around that age but he definitely reached his peak as a fighter way before that. At his 90th birthday, he one-hit destroyed the Xuanming elders, which definitely proved his Great-hood.

We will never know exactly when he reached his peak though because of a lack of Great level fighter during his times.

Quote Originally Posted by EdenResident View Post
    I wouldn't say ZSF's peak is around 100 years old. He perfected his martial arts theories with the invention of Taiji around that age but he definitely reached his peak as a fighter way before that. At his 90th birthday, he one-hit destroyed the Xuanming elders, which definitely proved his Great-hood.

We will never know exactly when he reached his peak though because of a lack of Great level fighter during his times.
    The skirmish with the Yeun Ming Elder (I think it was just one of them) occurred during Cheung 3 Fung's 100th birthday.

The skirmish with the Yeun Ming Elder (I think it was just one of them) occurred during Cheung 3 Fung's 100th birthday.
    This happened when ZCS was still alive? How old was he by the end of HSDS? 120?

But 10 years later even when he was injury he could 1 kill K.O Kangxiang which at this time equal if not even better than He Biweng 10 years ago..

Quote Originally Posted by Stance View Post
    I think around 115 since when ZCS die he was at 💯 and Wuji at age 8 and end-HSDS occurs around 15-16 years later..

You are right. Though we still don't know when his peak as a fighter was supposed to be. The way he was described at the start of HSDS, he seemed to have very strong fighting instincts, not unlike those of Xiaofeng. Later on, when he one-hit KOed strong fighters like the Xuanming elder and the fake Shaolin monk, we can see that he striked very cleanly. Those all point to reasonable speculations that ZSF was a very strong fighter, not just a great martial art theorist.

You are right. Though we still don't know when his peak as a fighter was supposed to be. The way he was described at the start of HSDS, he seemed to have very strong fighting instincts, not unlike those of Xiaofeng. Later on, when he one-hit KOed strong fighters like the Xuanming elder and the fake Shaolin monk, we can see that he striked very cleanly. Those all point to reasonable speculations that ZSF was a very strong fighter, not just a great martial art theorist.
    Well I never doubt about Z3F prowess even I think he is better than Wuji even in the end of HSDS but if we talk about internal strength he is equal with GJ YG and Wuji but his old age might be give him big "trouble" against someone like YG which no worse than him as a "fighter"..

Quote Originally Posted by Stance View Post
    Around 115.