0 0%
  • >1000 jins

0 0%
  • Much Greater Than 1000 jins

1 100.00%
Page 20 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1011121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: Super Yeung Gor Super Fantasy and Hype Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Western Eccentric View Post
    Just make him have multiple skill but not make him better than before IMHO..
    Unless he decides to merge them all and create 1 crazy skill 🤣

Quote Originally Posted by Stance View Post
    Unless he decides to merge them all and create 1 crazy skill 🤣
    But Xuzhu lack of creativity he is not as smart as YG or Z3F..

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng View Post
    We really don't know (and probably never will). Almost certainly, he will be able to defeat any ROCH Great one-on-one in a fair fight. With how much ease or difficulty, I don't think we can say for certain. I am only confident that he will likely win.
    We actual know based on YG.
    Pre-16 YG with the HIS was at least equal to a Great at level ~75.

With only six-year ocean training, YG overall level increased to ~80 (with the wooden sword).
    Equipped with the HIS, post-16 YG level would be > or = to 85.
    If he had fully mastered the wooden stage, his level would be ~90.
    Mastering the swordless stage would bring his level to > or = 100.

Since Dugu has fully mastered the swordless stage and his ultimate arts, it could be said with high confidence that Dugu would defeat any Great-caliber character with ease.

But Xuzhu lack of creativity he is not as smart as YG or Z3F..
    I don't think he would either, but then again, he did have the acumen to help Kiu Fung to consolidate the Hong Lung 28 Palms into the more efficient Hong Lung 18 Palms.

One more thing that could be tricky fighting Hui Juk: got to avoid letting him grab you or he'll suck your inner power dry with Bak Ming Divine Art. This could be tough...best bet is to sink that blade into his throat ASAP.

I don't think he would either, but then again, he did have the acumen to help Kiu Fung to consolidate the Hong Lung 28 Palms into the more efficient Hong Lung 18 Palms.
    He might be have good understanding in palm/fist stance but he didn't have much "creativity" like YG or Z3F which could make "new style" by itself..

Yeah that's what i was thinking. If HJ lacked the brains, then why did KF come to him for help to consolidate 18 Dragon palms. He could in the process consolidated his own skills too.

Didn't GJ with his low IQ also do something similar?

Quote Originally Posted by FeilongZ View Post
    We actual know based on YG.
    Pre-16 YG with the HIS was at least equal to a Great at level ~75.

With only six-year ocean training, YG overall level increased to ~80 (with the wooden sword).
    Equipped with the HIS, post-16 YG level would be > or = to 85.
    If he had fully mastered the wooden stage, his level would be ~90.
    Mastering the swordless stage would bring his level to > or = 100.

Since Dugu has fully mastered the swordless stage and his ultimate arts, it could be said with high confidence that Dugu would defeat any Great-caliber character with ease.
    After 6 years ocean training YG didn't have any improvement in martial arts except his inner strength which reach great-level so if 6 years ago he is at Lv 74 (with HIS) then he only at Lv 77 (at best) after 6 years of ocean training since only his inner strength increase not his overall skills..

Yeah that's what i was thinking. If HJ lacked the brains, then why did KF come to him for help to consolidate 18 Dragon palms. He could in the process consolidated his own skills too.

I mean he is not as bright as YG or Z3F which could make their new style without assistant so I doubt he could refined 18 Dragon Palm without XF help since he lack of "creativity"..

He used principles from the 9 Yum Jen Ging to make the Hong Lung 18 Palms more energy efficient, so that instead of blowing his load in one strike, he can ramp it up as needed. Pretty nifty trick to have if a longer fight is anticipated.

He used principles from the 9 Yum Jen Ging to make the Hong Lung 18 Palms more energy efficient, so that instead of blowing his load in one strike, he can ramp it up as needed. Pretty nifty trick to have if a longer fight is anticipated.
    To refined your skill you didn't need "brain" but good understanding about your skill that's why someone as smart as Wuji couldn't make his Qian Kun Shift or other skills "refined" I mean he only perfected mastered his skills but not "refined" them..

After 6 years ocean training YG didn't have any improvement in martial arts except his inner strength which reach great-level so if 6 years ago he is at Lv 74 (with HIS) then he only at Lv 77 (at best) after 6 years of ocean training since only his inner strength increase not his overall skills..
    To be at level ~80 after the ocean training with the wooden sword, YG would need to use the HIS techniques with the wooden sword.

After the ocean training, equipped with the HIS and its techniques would boost YG power and overall martial arts to level 85+.

To be at level ~80 after the ocean training with the wooden sword, YG would need to use the HIS techniques with the wooden sword.

After the ocean training, equipped with the HIS and its techniques would boost YG power and overall martial arts to level 85+.
    If he perfected mastered wooden sword he would be reach Lv 80 but unfortunately he never fully mastered it that way his level should be not far above than 6 years ago the novel itself confirm about it..

If he perfected mastered wooden sword he would be reach Lv 80 but unfortunately he never fully mastered it that way his level should be not far above than 6 years ago the novel itself confirm about it..
    At the conclusion of the six-year ocean training, YG with the wooden sword should be able to defeat the pre-16 version of himself with the HIS.

I think YG did not fully mastered the wooden stage because he chose only the internal pathway instead of both internal and technique pathways.

If he have chosen both pathways, he would have fully mastered the wooden stage.
    He could not because he was not DGKB but he instead chose Sad Palms with the internal boost from the ocean training.

At the conclusion of the six-year ocean training, YG with the wooden sword should be able to defeat the pre-16 version of himself with the HIS.

I think YG did not fully mastered the wooden stage because he chose only the internal pathway instead of both internal and technique pathways.

He could not because he was not DGKB but he instead chose Sad Palms with the internal boost from the ocean training.
    Yeeep I also believe YG was already a "great-level" (Lv75+) after ocean training and the reason why he not mastered wooden sword stage perhaps due JY intention to limited his progress since if YG mastered wooden sword he would clearly above GJ and Wuji and Greats which is not JY will..

Further thoughts:
    Like I analyzed before, I truely think that pre-16 YG with the HIS was already at level ~80+ due the way he defeated a near Great QQR (~200 stances), who the author explicitly stated that Yideng could only best him by half a stance.

Therefore, post-16 YG with the HIS would be level 90+ (internal increased from six-year ocean training + power boost from the HIS + its techniques).

Further thoughts:
    Like I analyzed before, I truely think that pre-16 YG with the HIS was already at level ~80+ due the way he defeated a near Great QQR (~200 stances), who the author explicitly stated that Yideng could only best him by half a stance.

Therefore, post-16 YG with the HIS would be level 90+ (internal increased from six-year ocean training + power boost from the HIS + its techniques).
    Like I said before it's due Yideng fighting style not suitable for him to fight someone like QQR but if HYS or H7G or OYF which have good hand to hand skills and weaponry skills like Dog Beating Stick or Snake Staff I think they would easily beat QQR perhaps around 300 moves..

Like I said before it's due Yideng fighting style not suitable for him to fight someone like QQR but if HYS or H7G or OYF which have good hand to hand skills and weaponry skills like Dog Beating Stick or Snake Staff I think they would easily beat QQR perhaps around 300 moves..
    Just like Foreman fighting style not suit to him to fight Ali but it's more than enough to beat Joe Frazier and we know Frazier once defeat Ali but why he lose to Foreman and Foreman himself lose to Ali..

Further thoughts:

If the difference between YG (Lv 80) and QQR (Lv 72) was indeed that big then YG should be defeat QQR less than 💯 moves just like OYF (Lv 72) during 2nd Huashan duel which he easily beat GJ (Lv 65) even only in 4-5 stances..

Further thoughts:

And Yideng, after tanking several hits from Cien, knocked the HIS from Yang Guo's hand by exerting his internal. Yang Guo with the HIS was a great fighter, not necessarily a great martial artist.