0 0%
  • >1000 jins

0 0%
  • Much Greater Than 1000 jins

1 100.00%
Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Super Yeung Gor Super Fantasy and Hype Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Western Eccentric View Post
    Well TBH I tired to answer a classic question like which stronger between XF GJ and YG since I always think they are more or less "equal" though I prefer XF but I'm not sure he might be beat GJ/YG but is not a easy task even after 1000 moves..

Further thoughts:
    Since I think XF is not a defensive genius like ZBT or GJ who has defensive skillset from 9yin, he would be quickly defeated by YG when full-powered SP is activated.

Quote Originally Posted by FeilongZ View Post
    I think nothing from XF's defensive skillsets that could protect him from Sad Palms ultimate moves, which are very unpredictable and extremely elusive.
    Once SP's full power is unleashed, XF would be defeated within 10 stances.
    That would make XF only as good as Wuji or Old Greats..

That would make XF only as good as Wuji or Old Greats..
    Based on my analysis:
    Analyzing XF offensive, defensive skillsets, and his fighting records, his level is at best 72, on par with QQR.
    Therefore, post-16 YG with full-powered Sad Palms or equipped with the Heavy Iron Sword would defeat him relatively quickly.

Based on my analysis:
    Analyzing XF offensive, defensive skillsets, and his fighting records, his level is at best 72, on par with QQR.
    Therefore, post-16 YG with full-powered Sad Palms or equipped with the Heavy Iron Sword would defeat him relatively quickly.
    Someone at Lv 72 should be couldn't fired LDA from 15+ metres or above..

Someone at Lv 72 should be couldn't fired LDA from 15+ metres or above..
    My theory, as I hypothesize in my previous postings that when Jinyong wrote DGSD, he wanted to exaggerate the martial arts, feats, etc. to make the characters seem more powerful than they really are because he wanted to engage the readers.
    I think Great-level characters from the Condor Trilogy could have performed LDA or LDS if they desire but Jinyong just want to show the importance of great internal energy, along with high level of sophistication of techniques and cultivation of energy instead of just raw display of power.

My theory, as I hypothesize in my previous postings that when Jinyong wrote DGSD, he wanted to exaggerate the martial arts, feats, etc. to make the characters seem more powerful than they really are because he wanted to engage the readers.
    I think Great-level characters from the Condor Trilogy could have performed LDA or LDS if they desire but Jinyong just want to show the importance of great internal energy, along with high level of sophistication of techniques and cultivation of energy instead of just raw display of power.
    I'm agreed about this DGSD more about "power" then Trilogy about "refinement" both in internal and external art that's why Condor Greats and DGSD Elites considered "equal" or slightly better than Greats (except GJ/YG)..

I'm agreed about this DGSD more about "power" then Trilogy about "refinement" both in internal and external art that's why Condor Greats and DGSD Elites considered "equal" or slightly better than Greats (except GJ/YG)..
    So XF arguably the best among DGSD Elites is almost impossible to be below Condor Greats (Lv 75+) like QQR (Lv 72)..

So XF arguably the best among DGSD Elites is almost impossible to be below Condor Greats (Lv 75+) like QQR (Lv 72)..
    Both Murong Bo and Xiao Yuan Shan have internal injuries due to practicing martial arts.
    Therefore, their actual fighting abilities would be hindered.
    Their actual levels should be well below 80 due to their injuries.
    In a prolonged fight against his father or MRB, XF would have the advantage.
    If XF is level 72, then the two elders should be level 70.

Both Murong Bo and Xiao Yuan Shan have internal injuries due to practicing martial arts.
    I think MRB and XYS could beat Greats (except GJ/YG) within 300 moves before they affected by "injury" same like YG when he "beat" JLFW (before he cheated YG)..

XYS at age 30s single-handedly "destroy" top China pugilist at that time which contained Xuanci and Wang Jiantong leader of Shaolin and Gaibang and 30 years later he could 1 kill K.O Xuanku XF's master which more stronger than Xuanci 30 years ago and I highly doubt Condor Greats could 1 kill K.O people at Xuanku level even for YG (non-Sad mode)..

I think MRB and XYS could beat Greats (except GJ/YG) within 300 moves before they affected by "injury" same like YG when he "beat" JLFW (before he cheated YG)..
    I don't think anyone could beat the old Greats within 300 stances, except for post-16 YG and maybe GJ and Xiaoyao Sect elders and above.

I don't think anyone could beat the old Greats within 300 stances, except for post-16 YG and maybe GJ and Xiaoyao Sect elders and above.
    If JLFW and QQR could make YD "struggling" then XYS and MRB should be also could since they are much better fighter than JLFW and for me only GJ/YG have a chance to beat DGSD Elites (except XF)..

To Ken Cheng:

Did you changed the thread from "Super Yeung Guo Super Fantasy Thread" to "Super Yeung Guo Super Fantasy and Hype Thread"?
    I think the title with the word "hype" is too obvious and may discourage potential posters from contributing to the thread
    I prefer the original title without the word "hype".

Thanks for understanding,
    FeilongZ

If JLFW and QQR could make YD "struggling" then XYS and MRB should be also could since they are much better fighter than JLFW and for me only GJ/YG have a chance to beat DGSD Elites (except XF)..
    Post-16 YG equipped with DGKB's legendary HIS and it is a definite win against all characters from tier levels 80 to 90, except for Sweeper monk and Dugu quibai himself.

Post-16 YG equipped with DGKB's legendary HIS and it is a definite win against all characters from tier levels 80 to 90, except for Sweeper monk and Dugu quibai himself.
    I don't believe at all..

I don't
    believe at all..
    It is possible:

Post-16 YG with full-powered Sad Palms:
    180% internal + add 30 points for techniques= 210 overall martial art points.
    Compared to 240 overall martial art points for Post-16 YG with the HIS.

Based on my personal analysis:
    That is a 12.5% difference in overall points.
    Therefore, Post-16 YG with full-powered Sad Palms have reached ~level 85.
    Post-16 YG with the HIS have reached ~+level 90.

Final analysis:

Level 85 to 87: True/Full-powered Sad Palms

Level 90+ (90 to 95 or higher depending how much the HIS serves as a multiplier): post-16 HIS

I always think that the HIS with its techniques combined with sword stage's internal energy, overall would be at least 5 levels above peak Sad Palms level.

To Ken Cheng:

Did you changed the thread from "Super Yeung Guo Super Fantasy Thread" to "Super Yeung Guo Super Fantasy and Hype Thread"?
    I think the title with the word "hype" is too obvious and may discourage potential posters from contributing to the thread
    I prefer the original title without the word "hype".

Thanks for understanding,
    FeilongZ
    Why so much hype over YG? 😋

Quote Originally Posted by Stance View Post
    Why so much hype over YG? 😋
    Ken Cheng merged my threads and wrote the thread title.
    However, no hype here, just my personal analysis and opinions

YG was indeed strong but he is not "invincible"..

YG was indeed strong but he is not "invincible"..
    No character is invincible, except for the demonic swordsman, Dugu qiubai.

Name a character from tier 80 to 90 who could defeat post-16 YG equipped with the HIS and explain how.