View Poll Results: Power/Force Require to Repel the Ocean's Waves

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • =1000 jins

    0 0%
  • >1000 jins

    0 0%
  • Much Greater Than 1000 jins

    1 100.00%
Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast
Results 281 to 300 of 502

Thread: Super Yeung Gor Super Fantasy and Hype Thread

  1. #281
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,767

    Default

    If Sad Palm couldn't "finish off" JLFW I doubt it would work against Janitor Monk..

  2. #282
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    804

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Western Eccentric View Post
    If Sad Palm couldn't "finish off" JLFW I doubt it would work against Janitor Monk..
    If Sweeper was surprised by YG's ultimate Sad Palms, unleashing out of nowhere and unprepared, he would be hit multiple times and would likely suffer severe injuries or death.
    ~1667 jins/catties per hit.

  3. #283
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    804

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Western Eccentric View Post
    If Sad Palm couldn't "finish off" JLFW I doubt it would work against Janitor Monk..
    JLFW was mortally wounded by YG's elusive kick (instantly coughing up blood and fell).

  4. #284
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,767

    Default

    He is injury but not instantly die since no one Greats could kill another Greats with their blow..

  5. #285
    Moderator Ken Cheng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    23,904

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Western Eccentric View Post
    He is injury but not instantly die since no one Greats could kill another Greats with their blow..
    Third Edition cause of death was burning tower collapsing onto him. Actually, even in the earlier editions, didn't he fall into the fire after being bearhugged by Chow Bak Tung, who was wearing Wong Yung's spiked vest (which still had the snake poison that killed Yeung Hong on it)?

  6. #286
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,767

    Default

    Yeeep that why I say no one Greats could kill another Greats with only by their "blow"..

  7. #287
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    804

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Western Eccentric View Post
    He is injury but not instantly die since no one Greats could kill another Greats with their blow..
    3rd edition:
    Yang Guo backed away and retaliated with [In A State Of Disunity], [Irrational Direction], [The Settled Cessation] and another move quickly followed these three attacks which was the [The Meaningless Wanderer]. This stance was a kick, but it was a most elusive attack. Fa Wang could only vaguely see a leg, it was there but it was not. He could not avoid this kick and he suffered a heavy kick at his chest. He coughed up blood and fell. Both armies yelled, the Song yelled with joy and the Mongolians cried with surprise.

    ===> To save GX, JLFW used every ounce of his remaining energy to hit the platform beam.
    As a result, he coughed up blood multiple times and died.
    YG's heavy kick to his chest got him mortally (meaning eventually will die) wounded in the first place.

  8. #288
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,767

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FeilongZ View Post
    3rd edition:
    Yang Guo backed away and retaliated with [In A State Of Disunity], [Irrational Direction], [The Settled Cessation] and another move quickly followed these three attacks which was the [The Meaningless Wanderer]. This stance was a kick, but it was a most elusive attack. Fa Wang could only vaguely see a leg, it was there but it was not. He could not avoid this kick and he suffered a heavy kick at his chest. He coughed up blood and fell. Both armies yelled, the Song yelled with joy and the Mongolians cried with surprise.

    ===> To save GX, JLFW used every ounce of his remaining energy to hit the platform beam.
    As a result, he coughed up blood multiple times and died.
    YG's heavy kick to his chest got him mortally (meaning eventually will die) wounded in the first place.
    If he giving enough time to recover he wouldn't die perhaps he would lose his strength just like H7Q but I doubt YG Sad Palm strong enough to kill one of Greats..

  9. #289
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    804

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng View Post
    Third Edition cause of death was burning tower collapsing onto him. Actually, even in the earlier editions, didn't he fall into the fire after being bearhugged by Chow Bak Tung, who was wearing Wong Yung's spiked vest (which still had the snake poison that killed Yeung Hong on it)?
    3rd edition, JLFW died from a combination of YG's kick and exhaustion from saving GX.
    No fire was involved in his death.

    1st and 2nd edition, he died from a combination of YG's kick, ZBT bear hugged him with the spiky vest, and when a huge beam hit his back.

  10. #290
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    804

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Western Eccentric View Post
    If he giving enough time to recover he wouldn't die perhaps he would lose his strength just like H7Q but I doubt YG Sad Palm strong enough to kill one of Greats..
    Any old Great would die from YG's powerful kick.
    Since JLFW's internal and strength were immense, he didn't instantly died.

  11. #291
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    804

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Western Eccentric View Post
    If he giving enough time to recover he wouldn't die perhaps he would lose his strength just like H7Q but I doubt YG Sad Palm strong enough to kill one of Greats..
    Imagine XF's dragon palm, which was ~1000 jins/catties, was able to injure Sweeper.

    YG after six-year ocean training was able to exert a force of much greater than 1000 jins/catties.
    Therefore, YG's kick could kill any old Great, most likely instantly.

  12. #292
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,767

    Default

    Greats wasn't Greats if they easy to beat or kill even as strong as YG or GJ I doubt they could kill Greats..

  13. #293
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    804

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Western Eccentric View Post
    Greats wasn't Greats if they easy to beat or kill even as strong as YG or GJ I doubt they could kill Greats..
    Bring in the HIS with post-16 YG and the result is almost certainly fatality if get hit once against any Great.

  14. #294
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,767

    Default

    Well we talk about Sad Palm or HIS..

  15. #295
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    804

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FeilongZ View Post
    Bring in the HIS with post-16 YG and the result is almost certainly fatality if get hit once against any Great.
    If the wooden sword could exert a force ~1667 jins/catties, the HIS would produce an even greater force due to its weight and special qualities, at ~2000 jins/catties. Wow!

  16. #296
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    804

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Western Eccentric View Post
    Well we talk about Sad Palm or HIS..
    Full-powered Sad Palms could have a force up to ~1667 jins/catties, which is equal to the force exerted by the wooden sword.

  17. #297
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,767

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FeilongZ View Post
    Full-powered Sad Palms could have a force up to ~1667 jins/catties, which is equal to the force exerted by the wooden sword.
    Yet still couldn't instantly kill JLFW even after 5 strikes..

  18. #298
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    804

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Western Eccentric View Post
    Yet still couldn't instantly kill JLFW even after 5 strikes..
    First stance, YG pushed out a soft palm, which hit JLFW on the shoulder.
    Stances 2 to 4 for to evade and gearing up for the final elusive kick (5th stance), which hit JLFW in the chest.

  19. #299
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,767

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FeilongZ View Post
    First stance, YG pushed out a soft palm, which hit JLFW on the shoulder.
    Stances 2 to 4 for to evade and gearing up for the final elusive kick (5th stance), which hit JLFW in the chest.
    Nach did JLFW auto-die after received 5 strikes from YG if not then Janitor Monk which at least 3x stronger than YG or JLFW would be OK..

  20. #300
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    804

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Western Eccentric View Post
    Nach did JLFW auto-die after received 5 strikes from YG if not then Janitor Monk which at least 3x stronger than YG or JLFW would be OK..
    Sweeper "may" be 3x more powerful than JLFW in overall martial arts, but I highly doubt he has 3x the internal energy.

    There should be a limit of how much internal one could accumulate using standard or natural training methods like 9yin/9yin, YJJ, Heavenly Glow Sutra, six-year ocean training, Dragon Elephant Prana, etc.
    Unless cheating by energy transfer or absorption, but also there is a limit.

Similar Threads

  1. Yeung Gor (HIS) vs Yeung Gor (MP)
    By Yeung Gor in forum Wuxia Fiction
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 09-17-19, 03:20 PM
  2. Ice Fantasy Destiny 《幻城凡世》 - Sequel to Ice Fantasy
    By hirobo2 in forum Mainland China TV Series
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-23-17, 08:34 PM
  3. The Best of Yeung Gor (from a non Yeung Gor-fan)
    By Ken Cheng in forum Wuxia Fiction
    Replies: 76
    Last Post: 12-27-12, 11:22 PM
  4. Replies: 39
    Last Post: 05-03-09, 08:31 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •