0 0%
  • >1000 jins

0 0%
  • Much Greater Than 1000 jins

1 100.00%
Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: Super Yeung Gor Super Fantasy and Hype Thread

Quote Originally Posted by FeilongZ View Post
    I'm not sure if Dugu's internal could match Xuzhu's internal but overall martial arts, there is a very good chance Dugu is superior.
    If YG internal after train with DGQB method could reach great-level then I think DGQB himself which full mastered all of his sword stage method should be much higher than YG..

I'm not sure if Dugu's internal could match Xuzhu's internal but overall martial arts, there is a very good chance Dugu is superior.
    Hui Juk is beatable if you have a sharp object to hand. Kau Mor Tze's (whose inner power was on par with Kiu Fung's) palm and fist blows did no damage to Hui Juk, but when Kau pulled a dagger on Hui Juk, he was able to wound Hui Juk.

Aside from perhaps Western Shaolin's Diamond Man arts, no martial arts technique seems to put up an effective shield against sharp blades.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng View Post
    Hui Juk is beatable if you have a sharp object to hand. Kau Mor Tze's (whose inner power was on par with Kiu Fung's) palm and fist blows did no damage to Hui Juk, but when Kau pulled a dagger on Hui Juk, he was able to wound Hui Juk.

Aside from perhaps Western Shaolin's Diamond Man arts, no martial arts technique seems to put up an effective shield against sharp blades.
    Could not said it better.
    I tried to persuade @Western Eccentric the same strategy, using a sharp sword infused with great internal to penetrate Xuzhu's energy protector, but he disagreed.

Imagine Dugu using this same strategy or send out his powerful chi in a form of a sharp, pointy sword to injure Xuzhu.

I tried to persuade @Western Eccentric the same strategy, using a sharp sword infused with great internal to penetrate Xuzhu's energy protector, but he disagreed.

Imagine Dugu using this same strategy or send out his powerful chi in a form of a sharp, pointy sword to injure Xuzhu.
    When I disagree I just say that DGQB inner strength should be not weaker than Xuzhu since he fully mastered all of the sword method he created till highest level..

Because of Hui Juk's great inner power, I would recommend that Dook Goo Kau Bai actually use a physical sword to do this...with actual physical contact. Hui Juk's inner power is too great to mess around with. Need to take a no nonsense approach and hit with every resource at your disposal. Don't compete inner power with him (that's Hui Juk's wheelhouse); out-technique him (he's weaker in this department). Got to fight smart to win; you don't want to be like Golden Wheel Monk (losing because of fighting stupidly).

Quote Originally Posted by Western Eccentric View Post
    If YG internal after train with DGQB method could reach great-level then I think DGQB himself which full mastered all of his sword stage method should be much higher than YG..
    Yes each of Dugu's sword stage is at least 1 tier higher than the previous stage when fully mastered. One tier is equal to 10 levels.

Dugu's overall martial arts could be several tiers higher than YG's because he did not fully mastered the wooden stage.
    Dugu was said to be able to use anything like a branch or grass as an effective sword to defeat anyone and from there, he gained even greater progress to reach his ultimate stage.

Because of Hui Juk's great inner power, I would recommend that Dook Goo Kau Bai actually use a physical sword to do this...with actual physical contact. Hui Juk's inner power is too great to mess around with. Need to take a no nonsense approach and hit with every resource at your disposal. Don't compete inner power with him (that's Hui Juk's wheelhouse); out-technique him (he's weaker in this department). Got to fight smart to win; you don't want to be like Golden Wheel Monk (losing because of fighting stupidly).
    Yeeep but your inner strength at least not far below him you need at least DY strength to compensate with your technique to beat Xuzhu..

Diamond body can protect against a sword piercing?

Quote Originally Posted by Stance View Post
    Diamond body can protect against a sword piercing?
    Yep. As far as I know, it's the *only* art that affords this kind of protection (but I bet there's a limit to it).

Carefree sect does have some really crazy skills and if HJ master them all in later years, that's some pretty crazy stuff.

Yep. As far as I know, it's the *only* art that affords this kind of protection (but I bet there's a limit to it).
    I want to see the heaven sword / Dragon sabre whacking a diamond body 🤣

I want to see the heaven sword / Dragon sabre whacking a diamond body 🤣
    Yeah...that might be a bit too much even for the Diamond Man defense.

Carefree sect does have some really crazy skills and if HJ master them all in later years, that's some pretty crazy stuff.
    And on top of all that, Hui Juk knows how to use the Hong Lung 18 Palms too.

At the end of DGSD which occurs around 2 years after Shaolin battle Xuzhu had mastered all of Xiaoyao Sect skill left by TSTL in Lingjiu Palace so he is should be must better than when he fought JMZ 2 years ago..

And on top of all that, Hui Juk knows how to use the Hong Lung 18 Palms too.
    But 18 Dragon Palm seems not much better than Xiaoyao Sect skills or TSTL skills so there is would no difference if he mastered it or not..

At the end of DGSD which occurs around 2 years after Shaolin battle Xuzhu had mastered all of Xiaoyao Sect skill left by TSTL in Lingjiu Palace so he is should be must better than when he fought JMZ 2 years ago..
    Nobody went from zero to hero faster or more drastically than Hui Juk. It's almost comical. Overnight, he went from Pee Wee Herman to Superman level.

@Ken Cheng:
    How has your analysis or perspective regarding DGKB's overall martial arts has changed over the years?
    Not too long ago, you thought DGKB was most likely a little superior than the ROCH Greats

But 18 Dragon Palm seems not much better than Xiaoyao Sect skills or TSTL skills so there is would no difference if he mastered it or not..
    Yeah...but just imagine having Hong Lung 18 Palms as a *side art.*

@Ken Cheng:
    How has your analysis or perspective regarding DGKB's overall martial arts has changed over the years?
    Not too long ago, you thought DGKB was most likely a little superior than the ROCH Greats
    We really don't know (and probably never will). Almost certainly, he will be able to defeat any ROCH Great one-on-one in a fair fight. With how much ease or difficulty, I don't think we can say for certain. I am only confident that he will likely win.

Yeah...but just imagine having Hong Lung 18 Palms as a *side art.*
    Just make him have multiple skill but not make him better than before IMHO..