• >1000 jins

0 0%
  • Much Greater Than 1000 jins

1 100.00%
Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Super Yeung Gor Super Fantasy and Hype Thread

To Ken:
    Great insight.
    Jinyong stated that pre-16 YG's level with the HIS was similar to DGKB at the HIS stage.
    Furthermore, post-16 YG improved his internal greatly + the Heavy Iron Sword, YG would wreck havoc against any Great-calibur fighter.
    The HIS serves as a multiplier like Thor's hammer, with the requirement of the right user/worthy user.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('https://media.giphy.com/media/l2JeiuwmhZlkrVOkU/giphy.gif')

Quote Originally Posted by FeilongZ View Post
    Furthermore,
    Post-16 YG with full-powered Sad Palms:
    180% internal + add 30 points for techniques= 210 overall martial art points.
    Compared to 240 overall martial art points for Post-16 YG with the HIS.

That is a 12.5% difference in overall points.
    Therefore, Post-16 YG with full-powered Sad Palms have reached ~level 85.
    Post-16 YG with the HIS have reached ~+level 90.
    Step aside Ken. Ah got dis.

GWM after doubling internal = 200% - JY hyperbole factor = 150%. JY only stated he doubled internal but obviously those rated 80 pts have more than double the internal of those rated 40 pts in our chart so the scale is a logarithmic scale. Add the fact that internal is only part of the pts because technique also counts, so fighter A with 40 pts but doubled internal and same skill is <80 pts. Add the fact we always downrate Z3F in a real fight cos he is an old bugger and GWM was at prime during the hero conference (older than GJ) and only got older so we dock him some pts. Thus end novel GWM = 120%.

YG with HIS post 16 years = 110% but add hero plot armor = 130%. Without HIS but sad palm -10% = 120% so ties GWM. Add super sadness at last moment thinking he will never sleep with XLN again +15% =135% so beats GWM (note hero plot armor included)

Early ROCH GJ =100% = tie with pre-doubling GWM at 100%

GJ due to improving during the whole period of the novel as JY stated Quanzhen base increases at increasing rate =135% When HYS said DP= Sad Palms, that was post HIS but pre-novel end so during that gap between HYS's remark and the final GWM fight, GY obviously improved his internal at a higher rate than YG.

Isn't interpretation and wuxia math and cherry picking fun?

WELCOME TO SPCNET!
    Last edited by CC; 05-28-21 at 05:39 PM.
    Its BIxie Jianfa Gawdammit you guys!!!!

For post-16 Guo Jing:
    180% internal + add 25 points for overall techniques= 205 total points for overall martial arts.
    The difference of ~2.5% compared to post-16 YG with Sad Palms (210)
    Therefore, post-16 GJ level is ~82 to 83.

To CC:
    Your calculus is too advanced for me.

My final level analysis:
    Post-16
    Fawang: ~80
    GJ: ~82/83
    YG Sad Palms: ~85
    YG with HIS: ~90+

ZBT, the Old Greats, and QQR level analysis:

ZBT: 150% internal + 30 points overall techniques= 180 total martial art points.
    Level= 77

HYS/Yidang: 150% internal + 20 points overall techniques= 170 total martial art points.
    Level= 74

QQR: 155% internal + 10 points overall techniques= 165 total martial art points.
    Level= 72

Note: Although Fawang at Level 80 and QQR at Level 72, a 8 levels difference,
    Fawang could not defeat QQR in a short period, due to QQR having better techniques and Iron Palms that could be used to fight Fawang for a period of time.
    If Fawang has techniques that are equal or greater than QQR's, with his superior internal, he will defeat QQR in a short period.

I dare to attempt cross-novel analysis of Xiao Feng vs GJ/YG using my pre-Calculus level math

The analysis is based on my thinking that Jinyong might have exaggerated the internal, martial arts, and feats of DGSD characters (to captivate his audience/readers), along with my overall analysis of the internal and overall martial arts of DGSD vs the Condor Trilogy.
    XF: 140% internal + add 10 points overall techniques + 5 points warrior spirit (rare)
    = 155 total martial arts points.
    Therefore XF have reached a level of 68.

Furthermore, my analysis of XF's level is also on the fact that there is no way his level is similar to GJ level of ~80+ when GJ also has 9Yin infused with the dragon palms + Left-Right techniques + Divine Flicking technique, etc.

Without 9-Yin infused, YF using full dragon palm blasts with drain his internal energy moderately quick.
    Therefore, post-16 GJ will overcome and defeat XF in 300 to 500 stances.
    Against YG and full-powered Sad Palms, it will be even quicker, 50 to 200 stances, due to it weirdness and unpredictableness.

I think the only characters in DGSD who truely were close to or possibly surpassed level 80 are the three Xiāoyáo Pài elders and of course, the Sweeper monk.

Without 9-Yin infused, YF using full dragon palm blasts with drain his internal energy moderately quick.
    Therefore, post-16 GJ will overcome and defeat XF in 300 to 500 stances.
    Against YG and full-powered Sad Palms, it will be even quicker, 50 to 200 stances, due to it weirdness and unpredictableness.
    Well when H7G fight against OYF in Peach Blossom Island he didn't even learn anything about 9 Yin Manual yet he still could fight OYF for almost 1000 stances 20 years before he even could compete with WCY and other Greats for 7 days and 7 nights..

Didn't H7G and GJ learned the dragon palms with less stances compared to XF's full dragon palms?
    The difference between H7G and GJ's dragon palms is that GJ infused it with 9-Yin for endurance.

Therefore, XF's original dragon palms was slightly more fierce but GJ's revised/enhanced dragon palms add endurance. In a prolonged fight, GJ will have the advantage, along with his overall superior techniques.

My analysis is that with XF's going all out at full blasts and his sub-Great internal,
    he will be defeated by GJ in a moderately quick period of time.

Default Post-16 Yang Guo with Heavy Iron Sword Level

My analysis:
    Post-16 YG equipped with the HIS is several levels to one tier higher (depending how much as a multiplier the HIS and its techniques contribute to YG's overall base power level) than Sad Palms YG.

WuxiaMaster's post:
    I think it's not quite right to attribute 50% of pre-16 YG powers to the weapon alone. The better way to see it is that the weapon "amplify" his power. A multiplication effect sorta, enabling him to produce a force much greater than his internal at that time could produce.

Post-16, YG "base internal" alone is already Great LV. His base internal can produce great lv force using his palms alone.

As for whether Post-16 YG with HIS would be much stronger, it's entirely speculation. There could be a ceiling effect, or it could again amplify his now great LV internal into something godly.

My analysis:
    Pre-16, the Divine Condor was YG sparring partner and could take the direct hits from the HIS while training.
    The Divine Condor could not withstand more than 3 stances of YG wooden sword at the conclusion of his 6-year ocean wave training.

===> The requirement for each vote cast is an explanation of why you think the character is at the level.

===> What level is post-16 YG with the HIS.

1. =80+1 with Sad Palms (current level ranking)

2. =>83 with HIS

3. =>85 with HIS

4. =>90 with HIS

My analysis:
    Post-16 YG equipped with the HIS is several levels to one tier higher (depending how much as a multiplier the HIS and its techniques contribute to YG's overall base power level) than Sad Palms YG.

WuxiaMaster's post:
    I think it's not quite right to attribute 50% of pre-16 YG powers to the weapon alone. The better way to see it is that the weapon "amplify" his power. A multiplication effect sorta, enabling him to produce a force much greater than his internal at that time could produce.

Post-16, YG "base internal" alone is already Great LV. His base internal can produce great lv force using his palms alone.

As for whether Post-16 YG with HIS would be much stronger, it's entirely speculation. There could be a ceiling effect, or it could again amplify his now great LV internal into something godly.

My analysis:
    Pre-16, the Divine Condor was YG sparring partner and could take the direct hits from the HIS while training.
    The Divine Condor could not withstand more than 3 stances of YG wooden sword at the conclusion of his 6-year ocean wave training.

===> The requirement for each vote cast is an explanation of why you think the character is at the level.

===> What level is post-16 YG with the HIS.

1. =80+1 with Sad Palms (current level ranking)

2. =>83 with HIS

3. =>85 with HIS

4. =>90 with HIS
    I believe is between Lv 82 to 83 it's might be true YG raw power would be "double" with HIS but in terms of "technique" I think HIS would "reduce" his overall "prowess" in the other word YG with Sad Palm more "technical" and YG with HIS (post 16 years) more "power-house"..

Then

Lv 80 YG (default/base level)
    Lv 82 YG with 💯% Sad Palm
    Lv 82 or Lv 83 YG with HIS

Wester Eccentric:
    Thank you for your consistent analysis of Yang Guo's overall martial arts and level.

===> Please cast your official vote for the Poll.

Wester Eccentric:
    Thank you for your consistent analysis of Yang Guo's overall martial arts and level.

===> Please cast your official vote for the Poll.
    Lv 82 YG with Sad Palm (full powered)
    Full of sophisticated and finesse but lack of "power"

Lv 83 YG with HIS
    Full of power and strength but less "finesse"

To Western Eccentric:
    If YG's base internal is rated at 180 out of 200 or 90% of post-16 Jinlun Fawang, then when you say the HIS would "double" YG's raw power, the power released from the HIS (2X of base) would be godly/inconceivable.
    Who could withstand one full blow from the HIS?

Base on your analysis, the power generated by the HIS is like Fawang has reached the next level,
    Level 11 of the Dragon/Elephant Prana Palms or in the ball park of Xuzhu's internal (I highly doubt his body could absorb and hold this much power/internal energy).

===> FYI to all voters: Please use the full website to see the POLL to cast your vote.
    Since, using the mobile/phone version of the webpage will not show the poll voting options or the results.

To Western Eccentric:
    If YG's base internal is rated at 180 out of 200 or 90% of post-16 Jinlun Fawang, then when you say the HIS would "double" YG's raw power, the power released from the HIS (2X of base) would be godly/inconceivable.
    Who could withstand one full blow from the HIS?

Base on your analysis, the power generated by the HIS is like Fawang has reached the next level,
    Level 11 of the Dragon/Elephant Prana Palms or in the ball park of Xuzhu's internal (I highly doubt his body could absorb and hold this much power/internal energy).

===> FYI to all voters: Please use the full website to see the POLL to cast your vote.
    Since, using the mobile/phone version of the webpage will not show the poll voting options or the results.
    I think it's my fault I mean with HIS YG power realese would be "greater" than his palm (or without HIS) so if YG power base was 💯 then with HIS would be 120 or 130..

To Western Eccentric:
    Your analysis aligned with my analysis below:

Post-16 YG was able to match palm with post-16, so there intetnal could be similar.
    YG Internal= 180% + HIS adds 30% internal=
    210% + 20 points HIS techniques +10 points entering wooden stage techniques =
    240 overall total martial art points.

Post-16 Fawang double his internal as stated by Jinyong. At 200%.

The above analysis is why I think post YG with HIS is at
    Level = or > 90.

To Western Eccentric:
    Your analysis aligned with my analysis below:

Post-16 YG was able to match palm with post-16, so there intetnal could be similar.
    YG Internal= 180% + HIS adds 30% internal=
    210% + 20 points HIS techniques +10 points entering wooden stage techniques =
    240 overall total martial art points.

Post-16 Fawang double his internal as stated by Jinyong. At 200%.

The above analysis is why I think post YG with HIS is at
    Level = or > 90.
    In terms of "raw power" it's indeed YG with HIS would be at Lv 85 but like I say before HIS it's not YG ultimate and uber skill so though his power very strong his "finesse" was "reduce" instead..