0 0%
  • >1000 jins

0 0%
  • Much Greater Than 1000 jins

1 100.00%
Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Super Yeung Gor Super Fantasy and Hype Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Western Eccentric View Post
    Well my level ranking isn't mean "literal" just like WuxiaMaster level for Wuji and DFBB which they have Lv 77 and Lv 83 but they're not mean "auto-win" if fight against lower level for example though I agree with DFBB at Lv 83 I never imagine he/she could beat GJ or MRB which stand at Lv 80 same like my analogy Barcelona vs Juventus above which Barcelona have "better" overall squad than Juventus yet they couldn't beat Juventus..
    Fair enough,
    I thought I could read your mind but you are a lot more complicated than I thought.
    Anyways, a lot of respect for you for being firm with your analysis throughout the years

Quote Originally Posted by FeilongZ View Post
    Fair enough,
    I thought I could read your mind but you are a lot more complicated than I thought.
    Anyways, a lot of respect for you for being firm with your analysis throughout the years
    Well to be honest my personal deduction about GJ vs YG more complicated than your thought but too bad my skill in English not good so I couldn't share my thoughts properly..

Default Super Yeung Gor Super Fantasy Thread

Is Yang Guo's Sad Palms at its peak considered "Trance Mode"?

Definition:
    Trance is a state of semi-consciousness in which a person is not self-aware and is either altogether responsive or unresponsive to external stimuli.

I wonder if full-powered Sad Palms Yang Guo fights with the combine force of the 3 Du monks (Level rankings of 65 to 62), without them using their whip formation, how would the fight goes.
    Does YG needs to be equipped with the HIS to secure a definite victory?

I wonder if full-powered Sad Palms Yang Guo fights with the combine force of the 3 Du monks (Level rankings of 65 to 62), without them using their whip formation, how would the fight goes.
    Does YG needs to be equipped with the HIS to secure a definite victory?
    Without formation YG would beat them "easily" since XF could take on 4-5 DYQ and I think 4 DYQ > 3 Du Monks (no formation)..

Without formation YG would beat them "easily" since XF could take on 4-5 DYQ and I think 4 DYQ > 3 Du Monks (no formation)..
    Yes, unless the 3 Du monks could combine their forces and synchronize their attacks like the whip formation, Yang Guo would find their weaknesses and defeat them in a relatively short time.
    Especially, if YG could quickly take out one Du monk by using Sad Palms or a direct palm clash with one of them, resulting in an instantly disabling of one Du monk.
    When, one Du monk is out, the other two will follow quickly, K.O.

Yes, unless the 3 Du monks could combine their forces and synchronize their attacks like the whip formation, Yang Guo would find their weaknesses and defeat them in a relatively short time.
    Especially, if YG could quickly take out one Du monk by using Sad Palms or a direct palm clash with one of them, resulting in an instantly disabling of one Du monk.
    When, one Du monk is out, the other two will follow quickly, K.O.
    I've thought GJ/YG ~ 4 LOCH GJ and 1 LOCH GJ as good if not even better than Du E the strongest of 3 Du Monks so of course GJ/YG much better than 3 Du Monks without formation..

I've thought GJ/YG ~ 4 LOCH GJ and 1 LOCH GJ as good if not even better than Du E the strongest of 3 Du Monks so of course GJ/YG much better than 3 Du Monks without formation..
    Post-16 GJ/YG vs 4 LOCH GJ or equivalent is possible but if they work well in unison, it would be tough to beat in a moderate time, <300 stances.
    Maybe take one out with one stance first and from there....
    The better chance is post-16 YG with the HIS.

Default Super Yeung Gor Super Fantasy Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng View Post
    Unfortunately for the Golden Wheel Monk, none of the named opponents is a moron like him when it comes to fighting who will conveniently play into his hands by fighting him on his terms. On the other hand, based on his previous record, I can TOTALLY see the Golden Wheel Monk doing exactly as EdenResident describes in these encounters.
    Further thoughts:
    I think Ken Cheng and EdenResident would match a perfect counter team against the YG's team Game on!

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng View Post
    Unfortunately for the Golden Wheel Monk, none of the named opponents is a moron like him when it comes to fighting who will conveniently play into his hands by fighting him on his terms. On the other hand, based on his previous record, I can TOTALLY see the Golden Wheel Monk doing exactly as EdenResident describes in these encounters.
    Yeeep this is the huge difference between Greats and "lousy fighter" like JLFW or Wuji they never put himself beingg "trapped" on the opponent hand..

JLFW and YG might be have formidable raw force but I think they lacked in terms of refinement so in long internal energy duel they would lose some of their power "quickly" than people who learn orthodox inner power method like 9 Yin/9 Yang or QZ neigong and secondly you shouldn't underestimate Jueyuan strength he is the only one in Trilogy with the best "auto protect"..
    1. YG's six-year ocean training is no joke. Fighting the strong South Sea waves and currents is exhausting and would YG build a lot of endurance in the long run.

YG's palms/stances were described by Jinyong as to get stronger stance by stance like crashing ocean waves, unbearable, and his roar was getting louder and more powerful as time goes by.

2. Auto-protect would most likely work against lesser opponents, but against opponents like Fawang, YG, or any Great-caliber, it would be a quick victory for them.

YG indeed could beat QQR within 💯 moves even fewer while the baldy monk could "hold his own" against YG for almost 300 moves and you still consider JLFW "creepy fighter" well tell to me now how much people you think could last for 300 moves against end-ROCH YG in Trilogy..
    Based on my analysis:
    No one from the Condor Trilogy could last 300 stances against post-16 YG with full-powered Sad Palms, especially when he is equipped with the Xuántiě zhòngjiàn (HIS), a lot quicker victory.

Side Notes:
    What is so special about the 9yin manual.
    Martial arts-wise, it provides the practitioner with great long-term internal energy and defensive skills.
    It is pale in comparison to YG's Sad Palms when ZBT was forced to use his vacant fists and Left-Right techniques to defend when YG unleashed his SP, putting ZBT in a mostly defensive mode.

1. YG's six-year ocean training is no joke. Fighting the strong South Sea waves and currents is exhausting and would YG build a lot of endurance in the long run.

YG's palms/stances were described by Jinyong as to get stronger stance by stance like crashing ocean waves, unbearable, and his roar was getting louder and more powerful as time goes by.

2. Auto-protect would most likely work against lesser opponents, but against opponents like Fawang, YG, or any Great-caliber, it would be a quick victory for them.
    1. But why no YG name when Z3F analyzed Wuji neigong in the previous HSDS edition why Z3F only mentioned Jueyuan and GJ name and also in the end of ROCH YG mentioned GJ and Yideng name to describe Jueyuan neigong why not his name

2. Can you give me one name among JY heroes which automatically could make someone "flying away" when he accidentally received huge blow from someone at Xiexun level like Jueyuan did

Based on my analysis:
    No one from the Condor Trilogy could last 300 stances against post-16 YG with full-powered Sad Palms, especially when he is equipped with the Xuántiě zhòngjiàn (HIS), a lot quicker victory.

Side Notes:
    What is so special about the 9yin manual.
    Martial arts-wise, it provides the practitioner with great long-term internal energy and defensive skills.
    It is pale in comparison to YG's Sad Palms when ZBT was forced to use his vacant fists and Left-Right techniques to defend when YG unleashed his SP, putting ZBT in a mostly defensive mode.
    In the beginning YG vs JLFW YG even not use Sad Palm at all until JLFW "cheated" YG..

In the beginning YG vs JLFW YG even not use Sad Palm at all until JLFW "cheated" YG..
    So full-powered Sad Palms when unleashed is more powerful than we think?

1. But why no YG name when Z3F analyzed Wuji neigong in the previous HSDS edition why Z3F only mentioned Jueyuan and GJ name and also in the end of ROCH YG mentioned GJ and Yideng name to describe Jueyuan neigong why not his name

2. Can you give me one name among JY heroes which automatically could make someone "flying away" when he accidentally received huge blow from someone at Xiexun level like Jueyuan did
    1. Because Jinyong initially think that YG internal energy was above the people mentioned above due to his 16-year waterfall training. LoL
    I think Jinyong doesn't have a good memory when he answered the question regarding LHC and YG during the 100-question interview.
    In reality, it is 6-year ocean training

2. Indeed, only 9yang provide auto-protect from the Condor Trilogy, but only against lesser than Great-caliber opponents. Most likely no auto-protect against weapons.

Is Yang Guo's Sad Palms at its peak considered "Trance Mode"?

Definition:
    Trance is a state of semi-consciousness in which a person is not self-aware and is either altogether responsive or unresponsive to external stimuli.
    I wonder if true Sad Palms is a way for YG to release his accumulated sadness, waiting for Xiaolongnu and his life's struggles.
    As a result, unleashing the true power from the six-year ocean training.

True SP occurs semi-consciously, which increases unpredictableness and elusiveness and at the same time unleashes YG's full physical and internal power.

1. Because Jinyong initially think that YG internal energy was above the people mentioned above due to his 16-year waterfall training. LoL
    I think Jinyong doesn't have a good memory when he answered the question regarding LHC and YG during the 100-question interview.
    In reality, it is 6-year ocean training

2. Indeed, only 9yang provide auto-protect from the Condor Trilogy, but only against lesser than Great-caliber opponents. Most likely no auto-protect against weapons.
    1. I think JY intention was about pureness and refinement neigong rather than abundance /profound inner strength that's why no YG or JLFW name but Jueyuan GJ and Yideng

2. Yeeep that's why make Jueyuan special his 9 Yang neigong not joke at all even more refined and gentle than Wuji though doesn't work against weapon at least he is unparalleled at that category since I can't remember another characters which could doing like Jueyuan did against Xiaoxing Zi not even The Janitor Monk

1. I think JY intention was about pureness and refinement neigong rather than abundance /profound inner strength that's why no YG or JLFW name but Jueyuan GJ and Yideng

2. Yeeep that's why make Jueyuan special his 9 Yang neigong not joke at all even more refined and gentle than Wuji though doesn't work against weapon at least he is unparalleled at that category since I can't remember another characters which could doing like Jueyuan did against Xiaoxing Zi not even The Janitor Monk
    Great analysis!

How many stances do you think it would take for YG to defeat Fawang if full-powered Sad Palms was unleashed from the beginning of the fight?