Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1112131415161718192021

Thread: Dugu Qiubai vs. Wang Chongyang+Lin Chaoying

Quote Originally Posted by reydge View Post
    Ok this enough for me because I write many things but you only use some part to turn the point to another matters and ignore rest of it.I don't think with this way in discussion we can reach to a good point.
    Sori about it since my English is not good so I couldn't fully explained to you what I think..

If you will not accept that then I say this
    RWX+LHC+XWT inner power was more than DFBB and again the inner power could not help them

FRZ is a really creepy fighter but does this mean he is not fast?

Well XLN inner strength also is not great yet she could hold her own against JLFW and his gangs which have more power than her also are you serious comparing YG speed with creepy fighter like Feng Renzhi which even not in top 10 in SPW while YG no one could match his speed in Trilogy except XLN and maybe QQR😀😀😀😀

May I suggest a time-out?

Quote Originally Posted by reydge View Post
    Ok this enough for me because I write many things but you only use some part to turn the point to another matters and ignore rest of it.I don't think with this way in discussion we can reach to a good point.
    My apology to @reydge too.
    I also pick and choose the parts of your analysis I have the most knowledge and answer those parts.
    Also, sometimes it is difficulty to understand everything you post, or it could be my limited understanding of your analysis.

At least I give a good reason instead of blaming on my English like @Western Eccentric

I think @Western Eccentric English comprehension and writing skills are good enough, but he needs to be more confident with his English expressions.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt View Post
    May I suggest a time-out?
    This is life and death debate, no time to take a break. Lol

Well I wonder about palm/qi breaking stance from DG9S how good this stance deal with :

Long-range type attack : Yiyang Zhi/ Divine Finger Snap /LMSJ

Defensive-shifting type attack : Qian Kun Shift /Tai Chi/Star Shifting Skill

Energy-sucking attack : Beiming Shengong/Xixing Dafa

Quote Originally Posted by Western Eccentric View Post
    Well I wonder about palm/qi breaking stance from DG9S how good this stance deal with :

Long-range type attack : Yiyang Zhi/ Divine Finger Snap /LMSJ

Defensive-shifting type attack : Qian Kun Shift /Tai Chi/Star Shifting Skill

Energy-sucking attack : Beiming Shengong/Xixing Dafa
    Energy-sucking might present some problems. I have a feeling Dook Goo Kau Bai never encountered anything like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng View Post
    Energy-sucking might present some problems. I have a feeling Dook Goo Kau Bai never encountered anything like it.
    Yeeep also the skills like Yiyang Zhi or Divine Finger Snap which doesn't have specific "pattern" since you could randomly fired it during fight for "surprise attack"..

Quote Originally Posted by FeilongZ View Post
    This is life and death debate, no time to take a break. Lol
    How well did that work out for Hong Qi and Ouyang Feng in the end? Yideng and JLGS both knew not to match internal power knowing that it would kill them both.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt View Post
    How well did that work out for Hong Qi and Ouyang Feng in the end? Yideng and JLGS both knew not to match internal power knowing that it would kill them both.
    Both old Greats exhausted all of there vigor and internal, dead.

But the older Yideng would most likely die against JLFW in an internal clash.

Both old Greats exhausted all of there vigor and internal, dead.

But the older Yideng would most likely die against JLFW in an internal clash.
    Nope..
    YD have partial of 9 Yin and Pre Heaven Art from WCY his internal strength only could rivaled by GJ and Jueyuan in terms of pureness and refinement just like YG said while JLFW I don't think his internal could match YD in terms of pureness

Quote Originally Posted by Western Eccentric View Post
    Nope..
    YD have partial of 9 Yin and Pre Heaven Art from WCY his internal strength only could rivaled by GJ and Jueyuan in terms of pureness and refinement just like YG said while JLFW I don't think his internal could match YD in terms of pureness
    JLFW maybe not match Yideng in internal pureness, but his raw internal seemed to be superior.

There was steam rising above Yideng's head and this most likely meaning he was maxing out gathering his energy, along with the two condors attacking JLFW.
    Most likely in a moderate time, Yideng would lose to JLFW in this internal clash.

Maybe we could take this opportunity to figure out precisely what "pureness" of inner power does for one in a fight.

Maybe we could take this opportunity to figure out precisely what "pureness" of inner power does for one in a fight.
    More pure your inner strength mean more effective your power since you could maximize and manipulate it more better than only "raw" and brute force like YG or Wuji..

JLFW maybe not match Yideng in internal pureness, but his raw internal seemed to be superior.

There was steam rising above Yideng's head and this most likely meaning he was maxing out gathering his energy, along with the two condors attacking JLFW.
    Most likely in a moderate time, Yideng would lose to JLFW in this internal clash.
    YG type inner strength also similar with JLFW and I think he would hardly win against YD if they engaged in internal energy contest..

I don't think pureness of energy would help in an all out internal exchange if the two fights are closely matched.

If one has abundant of raw internal like post-16 YG vs Yideng and his pure internal, YG wave after wave of raw, powerful energy would most likely overwhelm Yideng in a moderate time.

Younger age (stamina/endurance) would be more important too.

I don't think pureness of energy would help in an all out internal exchange if the two fights are closely matched.

If one has abundant of raw internal like post-16 YG vs Yideng and his pure internal, YG wave after wave of raw, powerful energy would most likely overwhelm Yideng in a moderate time.

Younger age (stamina/endurance) would be more important too.
    But don't forget YD have Pre Heaven Art from WCY and we know Quanzhen internal art is the best inner power method at that time second only 9 Yin also YG once mentioned that YD ~ GJ in terms of "strength" so I don't think YG would "auto-win" against YD in internal duel..

YD might be not as good as ZBT or HYS in fighting but if we talk about internal power only GJ and Jueyuan could rivaled him in ROCH..

Maybe internal energy pureness minimizes the chance that a fire deviation will occur when exerting inner power.

Maybe internal energy pureness minimizes the chance that a fire deviation will occur when exerting inner power.
    I have example Z3F and Wuji in HSDS regarding pure vs raw power : due to his pureness and refinement an highly injured Z3F could 1 hit kill fake Kongxiang in the other hand after severely injured by Lu Zhengke (by sneak attack) Wuji even couldn't walk he is almost paralyzed..