View Poll Results: Which teamw ill prevail?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • North QF + South Murong win

0 0%
  • North QF + South Murong wins (close fight)

2 40.00%
  • North Beggar + South Emperor win

2 40.00%
  • North Beggar + South Emperor win (close fight)

1 20.00%
  • Dead Even

0 0%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Battle of North-South Title: Xiao Feng + Murong Fu VS Hong Qi Gong + Yideng

Quote Originally Posted by Western Eccentric View Post
    Sori about it but my English prowess too shallow so I couldn't fully explained what I think..
    No worries buddy!
    Read the latest chapters of Coiling Dragon at Wuxia World!

Wow honestly I did not expect the opinions to be so one-sided. :P

The reason I setup this match (besides the North-South title) is because I thought the difference between XF and a Great might be quite close to Great vs MRF. It is also interesting because we have seen similar matches in "another universe" before.

If we pit:

1. XF vs H7G - We will have 2 wielders of XL18Z clashing with each other. The original full 28 palms VS H7G self improvised version. It's like H7G vs Guo Jing at 2nd Mt Hua again, but H7G is the weaker one this time round. The question is, by how much?

2. MRF vs YD - YD being from the same Dali / Yiyang user lineage, whom MRF have fought with multiple times in DGSD. MRF fought against DZC, DYQ and DY (upgraded version of Yiyang). There was a period in this forum where Duan Zheng Ming (roughly equal DYQ) was rank as highly as Yideng (perhaps they are equally proficient in Yiyang finger). Personally, I don't think YD can eliminate MRF that quickly (within a few blows like some commented).

That said, the topic did not specify Great from which period.
    Would the match be much closer if it was Yideng and H7G from LOCH instead?

I hope WuxiaMaster upgrade his characters ranking list..
    Sidetrack: Am definitely open to updating the list... don't see any specific discussion there lately?

2. MRF vs YD - YD being from the same Dali / Yiyang user lineage, whom MRF have fought with multiple times in DGSD. MRF fought against DZC, DYQ and DY (upgraded version of Yiyang). There was a period in this forum where Duan Zheng Ming (roughly equal DYQ) was rank as highly as Yideng (perhaps they are equally proficient in Yiyang finger). Personally, I don't think YD can eliminate MRF that quickly (within a few blows like some commented).

Yeeep I also think that young YD (during 1st Huashan) more or less equal with DYQ and DZM especially in proficiency of Yiyang Zhi but after learn Pre Heaven Art from WCY and combine with years of training he far surpassing DYQ/DZM..

Yeeep I also think that young YD (during 1st Huashan) more or less equal with DYQ and DZM especially in proficiency of Yiyang Zhi but after learn Pre Heaven Art from WCY and combine with years of training he far surpassing DYQ/DZM..
    MRF suffers from a few plot points in the novel which greatly diminishes him.

Sometimes he is brilliant , e.g. when he impressed even Tianshan Tonglao and when he actually gained an advantage over DY who broke his weapon with 6MSJ but MRF reversed the situation.

Sometimes he plain horrible like how JMZ and DZC so easily punked him and when Sweeper said he doesnt even have the base to start learning 72 arts.
    Its BIxie Jianfa Gawdammit you guys!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CC View Post
    MRF suffers from a few plot points in the novel which greatly diminishes him.

Sometimes he is brilliant , e.g. when he impressed even Tianshan Tonglao and when he actually gained an advantage over DY who broke his weapon with 6MSJ but MRF reversed the situation.

Sometimes he plain horrible like how JMZ and DZC so easily punked him and when Sweeper said he doesnt even have the base to start learning 72 arts.
    I'd say TSTL being impressed is more due to the Star Shifter technique itself, while his advantage over Duan Yu is mainly due to Duan Yu basically a pacifist who had virtually never fought in his life.
    Read the latest chapters of Coiling Dragon at Wuxia World!