View Poll Results: Which teamw ill prevail?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • North QF + South Murong win

0 0%
  • North QF + South Murong wins (close fight)

2 40.00%
  • North Beggar + South Emperor win

2 40.00%
  • North Beggar + South Emperor win (close fight)

1 20.00%
  • Dead Even

0 0%
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Battle of North-South Title: Xiao Feng + Murong Fu VS Hong Qi Gong + Yideng

Default Battle of North-South Title: Xiao Feng + Murong Fu VS Hong Qi Gong + Yideng

In the battle for the best "North-South" team title:

We have North Qiao Feng teaming up with South Murong, going up against North Beggar and South Emperor.

Which team is superior?

Has Yideng learned Xian Tian Gong? Are we talking about Nan Di or Nan Shen?

Quote Originally Posted by WuxiaMaster View Post

We have North Qiao Feng teaming up with South Murong, going up against North Beggar and South Emperor.

Which team is superior?
    H7G - YD would win without doubt MRF nowhere near Greats level in L/ROCH..

Quote Originally Posted by WuxiaMaster View Post

Which team is superior?
    We have a sub-Great (or near-Great) + far below Great (first-class) vs two Greats.

Winner, definitely the two Greats.

I don't think Mo Yung F'uk can help here. He's like literally less than 1/4 of each of the other guys. Now sub in his dad Mo Yung Bok, and it's an entirely different story.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng View Post
    I don't think Mo Yung F'uk can help here. He's like literally less than 1/4 of each of the other guys. Now sub in his dad Mo Yung Bok, and it's an entirely different story.
    If you do this, I would sub in post-16 YG + his uncle, GJ vs the son and father.
    But replace MRB with XF's dad.

Family feud to the next level.
    This would be hella of a fight!

Yeeep South Murong more deserve to MRB than MRF..

Quote Originally Posted by FeilongZ View Post
    If you do this, I would sub in post-16 YG + his uncle, GJ vs the son and father.
    But replace MRB with XF's dad.

Family feud to the next level.
    This would be hella of a fight!
    GJ or YG only could tie with any of DGSD Elites except XF..

We have a sub-Great (or near-Great) + far below Great (first-class) vs two Greats.

More specific we have 3 "great" here XF H7G and YD and 1 sub-greats MRF..

Murong Fu, a first-class level, maybe ~50 would quickly be taken out of the fight by one of the Great.
    The two Greats would then quickly overwhelm XF.

Murong Fu, a first-class level, maybe ~50 would quickly be taken out of the fight by one of the Great.
    The two Greats would then quickly overwhelm XF.
    I don't think any of H7G or YD could defeat MRF within 50 stances especially for YD which doesn't adept enough in hand to hand combat since MRF could hold his own against DY which considered better than YD..

Quote Originally Posted by Western Eccentric View Post
    I don't think any of H7G or YD could defeat MRF within 50 stances especially for YD which doesn't adept enough in hand to hand combat since MRF could hold his own against DY which considered better than YD..
    Mo Yung F'uk seriously isn't that good. It was said that Kiu Fung could handle up to four Deun Yin Hings, and Mo Yung F'uk plus his four henchmen together couldn't handle Deun Yin Hing. That means Mo Yung F'uk is literally less that 25% of Kiu Fung or an ROCH Great. He's about as much of a factor as someone such as Siu Seung Tze or Lui Mor Singh.

Mo Yung F'uk seriously isn't that good. It was said that Kiu Fung could handle up to four Deun Yin Hings, and Mo Yung F'uk plus his four henchmen together couldn't handle Deun Yin Hing. That mean's Mo Yung F'uk is literally less that 25% of Kiu Fung or an ROCH Great. He's about as much of a factor as someone such as Siu Seung Tze or Lui Mor Singh.
    I think he is much better than Xiaoxing Zi or Nimoxing since I can't imagine any of Nimoxing or even GSZ could hold his own against DY LMSJ which XF himself admit DY LMSJ almost hard to withstand..

MRF is trash. JMZ, even at the verge of death from fire deviation, took him out in a couple stances. MRF didn't even put up a good fight.

I'd put MRF at around the typical Ma Yu/QCJ/Mongol mercenaries/Ming lords level.

So basically XF vs. 2 Greats. XF will put up a good fight at first but hel'll lose around 50 stances.

Quote Originally Posted by EdenResident View Post
    MRF is trash. JMZ, even at the verge of death from fire deviation, took him out in a couple stances. MRF didn't even put up a good fight.

I'd put MRF at around the typical Ma Yu/QCJ/Mongol mercenaries/Ming lords level.

So basically XF vs. 2 Greats. XF will put up a good fight at first but hel'll lose around 50 stances.
    So you mean people like Ma Yu or Yin Tianzheng could hold his own against DY LMSJ an technique that's even makes XF "afraid" well Yin Tianzheng even no match for Du Nan though he have YX in his side ..

So you mean people like Ma Yu or Yin Tianzheng could hold his own against DY LMSJ an technique that's even makes XF "afraid" well Yin Tianzheng even no match for Du Nan though he have YX in his side ..
    Deun Yu vs. Mo Yung F'uk was an unusual case. I think that until Mo Yung F'uk murdered Deun Yu's mother (Do Bak Fung), Deun Yu consciously or subconsciously never went full throttle at Mo Yung F'uk because, after all, MYF was Wong Yu Yin's cousin. Deun Yu likely reasoned that if he injured or killed Wong Yu Yin's beloved cousin, she would never have anything to do with him. The 1981 TVB adaptation even made this idea literal by having Mo Yung F'uk physically hide behind WYY when DY was attacking him with 6 Mak Divine Swords at the Shaolin Temple.

Deun Yu vs. Mo Yung F'uk was an unusual case. I think that until Mo Yung F'uk murdered Deun Yu's mother (Do Bak Fung), Deun Yu consciously or subconsciously never went full throttle at Mo Yung F'uk because, after all, MYF was Wong Yu Yin's cousin. Deun Yu likely reasoned that if he injured or killed Wong Yu Yin's beloved cousin, she would never have anything to do with him. The 1981 TVB adaptation even made this idea literal by having Mo Yung F'uk physically hide behind WYY when DY was attacking him with 6 Mak Divine Swords at the Shaolin Temple.
    But in the novel DY almost "all out" he realizes MRF was WYY cousin only after WYY begs him for spare MRF before that he is at "killing mode"..

Even half of LMSJ power I think still superior than any of skills that Du Nan use when he fought against YX and YTZ and we know both YX and YTZ only could tie with Du Nan so logically MRF should be better than YX/YTZ even Du Nan in terms of "killing skill"..

Even half of LMSJ power I think still superior than any of skills that Du Nan use when he fought against YX and YTZ and we know both YX and YTZ only could tie with Du Nan so logically MRF should be better than YX/YTZ even Du Nan in terms of "killing skill"..
    But we consistently see Mo Yung F'uk perform poorly against Elites who are *not* specifically Deun Yu. Mo Yung F'uk performed terribly against Kiu Fung and Kau Mor Tze, and couldn't even get the upper hand against Deun Yin Hing even when his four henchmen assisted him. Not very impressive record overall, even if he happened to be Deun Yu's personal kryptonite.

I think he is much better than Xiaoxing Zi or Nimoxing since I can't imagine any of Nimoxing or even GSZ could hold his own against DY LMSJ which XF himself admit DY LMSJ almost hard to withstand..
    As some posters already wrote:
    I think MRF is around the level of Nimoxing and the Mongol mercenaries at ~ level 50.

He may be subdue by 1-hit KO or less than 10, 20 max stances if the Greats utilize their most lethal stance.