Thread: Mid-Tier Matchups # 13: Luk Lap Ding couple + Mo 3 Tung couple + GN7F vs LMS (L/ROCH)

Default Mid-Tier Matchups # 13: Luk Lap Ding couple + Mo 3 Tung couple + GN7F vs LMS (L/ROCH)

In an alternate Jin Yong timeline, all seven Gong Nam Freaks survived LOCH and are alive and well during the timeframe of ROCH.

So it's the beginning of ROCH. Lee Mok Sau has vowed to murder Luk Lap Ding (the younger brother of her estranged lover Luk Tzin Yeun) and his entire family. As in the actual ROCH, Luk Lap Ding is supported by his wife, Mo 3 Tung, and Mo's wife (Mo 3 Leung). This time, Mo 3 Tung is there from the very beginning (unlike the actual ROCH, when he only showed up after his wife and the Luk couple had been mortally wounded).

They also have the support of the Gong Nam 7 Freaks.

So we have 11 against Lee Mok Sau: the Luk and Mo couples plus the 7 Freaks.

What's the likely result? Does Lee Mok Sau kill all eleven? Do they kill her? Everybody dies? Lee runs away from the overwhelming numbers?

Li Mochou isn't getting through all that lot, so she'll turn back after seeing what she's up against, or try picking one or two off with soul freezing needles, which will alert the rest. The Freaks aren't individually great, but they're competent enough to at least delay her, and the loss of any one doesn't make much difference to the overall fighting capability.

I think LMC would perish 7 Freaks + Wu Santong too for her to handle..

Quote Originally Posted by Western Eccentric View Post
    I think LMC would perish 7 Freaks + Wu Santong too for her to handle..
    I think they likely defeat/chase her away too, though at this point, Mo 3 Tung had not yet learned the 1 Yeung Finger Technique and was not as formidable as he would be later in ROCH. Still, he was no pushover.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng View Post
    I think they likely defeat/chase her away too, though at this point, Mo 3 Tung had not yet learned the 1 Yeung Finger Technique and was not as formidable as he would be later in ROCH. Still, he was no pushover.
    I think he was mastered Yiyang Zhi at that time though not as good as Zhu Zhiliu or Dianchang Yuyin (YD 1st disciple) since after being crazy he only wandering around jianghu which I think no time for him to learn Yiyang Zhi or even meet again with YD..

I think he was mastered Yiyang Zhi at that time though not as good as Zhu Zhiliu or Dianchang Yuyin (YD 1st disciple) since after being crazy he only wandering around jianghu which I think no time for him to learn Yiyang Zhi or even meet again with YD..
    I mean he was mastered Yiyang Zhi before being crazy not after lose his mind..

I mean he was mastered Yiyang Zhi before being crazy not after lose his mind..
    He was a bit loopy early in ROCH, and he didn't exhibit 1 Yeung Finger Technique during that early duel with Lee Mok Sau (used a huge tree trunk as a weapon). When he showed up again at Seung Yeung several years later, he seemed to be in a much better mental state and he had 1 Yeung Finger Technique by that time.

He was a bit loopy early in ROCH, and he didn't exhibit 1 Yeung Finger Technique during that early duel with Lee Mok Sau (used a huge tree trunk as a weapon). When he showed up again at Seung Yeung several years later, he seemed to be in a much better mental state and he had 1 Yeung Finger Technique by that time.
    But if I not wrong YD and Zhu Zhiliu never meet again with him after he lose his mind which mean he didn't have opportunity to learn "new skill" from YD (i.e Yiyang Zhi) except he learn this skill before..

Perhaps he not yet fully mastered Yiyang Zhi at that time so he not use Yiyang Zhi..