Thread: Dongfang Bubai’s Fame

Default Dongfang Bubai’s Fame

How did DFBB get the fame of world’s number one fighter when he has been hiding in his chamber for a decade? Is there some inconsistencies there?

Well maybe the reason is mostly due he could "outclassed" Ren Woxing which considered as one of the greatest fighters at that time and years of practise Sunflower Manual one of the greatestmartialarts manual..

Wasn’t he also very famous before bodying Ren Woxing?

Quote Originally Posted by Alallen684 View Post
    Wasn’t he also very famous before bodying Ren Woxing?
    Yeah he/she is the strongest in Sun Moon Sect behind Ren Woxing and Xiang Wentian before learn Sunflower Manual..

As I understand, when he usurped RWX, he beat RWX fair and square. That's why he's one of the 3 people RWX respected. Also because of that, we also know there's no better fighters than those 3 people RWX respected. Given how his battle with RWX, LHC, XWT turned out, of course his moniker was proven to be correct. However, it would have been more convincing if he also beat FZ or FQY as well.

I guess given the fact that he beat RWX and decided to just mind his own business from then on, the rest of wulin wouldn't be very eager to challenge him.

Quote Originally Posted by EdenResident View Post
    As I understand, when he usurped RWX, he beat RWX fair and square.

I guess given the fact that he beat RWX and decided to just mind his own business from then on, the rest of wulin wouldn't be very eager to challenge him.
    I hate LHC because he helped RWX killing DFBB. What did DFBB do to him or wulin to deserve death? During DFBB era, wulin is at peace. On the other hand, RWX was way way worse when he was the leader of the Sun-Moon sect. RWX killed countless wulin students at the beginning for the story without any feeling. Getting rid of DFBB very bad for wulin overall.

Quote Originally Posted by Trien Chieu View Post
    I hate LHC because he helped RWX killing DFBB. What did DFBB do to him or wulin to deserve death? During DFBB era, wulin is at peace. On the other hand, RWX was way way worse when he was the leader of the Sun-Moon sect. RWX killed countless wulin students at the beginning for the story without any feeling. Getting rid of DFBB very bad for wulin overall.
    That's a good point. I never thought about that.
    DFBB didn't do anything to LHC or Huashan Sect. If anything he should have went for Zuo Lengshan.

Senior Member Mandred Skavenslayer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Trien Chieu View Post
    This is third time you have asked this question and the answer is the same. LHC is not 李布衣, and cannot predict the future. There was no way at the time for him to know that RWX would be a greater threat to wulin, LHC knew nothing about RWX who had disappeared for 16 years, heck he did not even knew who Xiang Wentian was and he was very active in Wulin.

Senior Member Mandred Skavenslayer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Stance View Post
    That's a good point. I never thought about that.
    DFBB didn't do anything to LHC or Huashan Sect. If anything he should have went for Zuo Lengshan.
    DFBB tried to kidnap him, sent men to kill his sworn brother Xiang Wentian, was a threat to his girlfriend Ren Yinyin and imprisoned his future father in law for 16 years. Is that enough reason?

ZLS was the head of Zushan, LHC could not just go marching into a kill the man, especially given he had no evidence of his crimes.

I think arguing whether LHC should have helped beat DFBB or not is moot. RWX was definitely going for DFBB. That means RYY had to come along. LHC had no choice. No way he could have stayed out and let RYY risk her life.

I mean even at the threat of RYY being prisoned at Shaolin for 10 years, LHC without hesitation joined the fight with RWX against people he had the utmost respect for: his 2 masters and Fang Zheng. He owed his life to her.