Thread: Mid-Tier Matchups # 16: Ho Juk Do (HSDS) vs. End-of-LOCH Gwok Jing

Default Mid-Tier Matchups # 16: Ho Juk Do (HSDS) vs. End-of-LOCH Gwok Jing

Through some time/space hijinkery, 20-year-old Gwok Jing shortly after he took part in the Second Mt. Hua Sword Tournament finds himself nearly forty years in the future and comes face to face with Kunlun 3 Saints Ho Juk Do around the time the latter appeared at Shaolin. The two fight. How does it go?

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng View Post
    Through some time/space hijinkery, 20-year-old Gwok Jing shortly after he took part in the Second Mt. Hua Sword Tournament finds himself nearly forty years in the future and comes face to face with Kunlun 3 Saints Ho Juk Do around the time the latter appeared at Shaolin. The two fight. How does it go?
    GJ win without doubt..

I think He Zu Dao.

End LOCH Guo Jing was still weak. He won the Hua Shan Lun Jian only because HYS and H7G did not use any inner energy. Even then, both HYS and H7G still lasted hundreds of stances against GJ.

Quote Originally Posted by hyoyatika View Post
    I think He Zu Dao.

End LOCH Guo Jing was still weak. He won the Hua Shan Lun Jian only because HYS and H7G did not use any inner energy. Even then, both HYS and H7G still lasted hundreds of stances against GJ.
    H7G use his full-powered 18 Dragon Palm in his final strike to take down GJ but surprisingly GJ could "match" H7G blow while HYS he use 💯% power in his 💯 last moves to beat GJ but at that time GJ was in "full defence mode" so HYS still couldn't beat him but GJ admit he wouldn't able to take HYS strike if HYS could use his 301 or 302 stances..

HZD wins but just barely and he has to use trickery. GJ at this point has more inner strength than HZD but his techniques still need refinement.

I think this matchup is pretty even and could go either way. He who ate his Wheaties that morning wins.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('https://i.pinimg.com/474x/b7/4c/02/b74c02a4fe4db42162f7cbb440ee63bb.jpg')

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng View Post
    I think this matchup is pretty even and could go either way. He who ate his Wheaties that morning wins.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('https://i.pinimg.com/474x/b7/4c/02/b74c02a4fe4db42162f7cbb440ee63bb.jpg')
    I can't see HZD could hold his own against H7G or HYS until 300 moves like GJ did during 2nd Huashan duel throughout Trilogy only Greats and his peers and Pre-16 years HIS YG could clearly beat GJ at that time..