Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mid-Tier Matchups # 20: Pre-Castration Ngok But Kwun (SPW) vs. End-of-LOCH Gwok Jing

Default Mid-Tier Matchups # 20: Pre-Castration Ngok But Kwun (SPW) vs. End-of-LOCH Gwok Jing

Today, we pit pre-castration Ngok But Kwun, using his native Mt. Hua Sect martial arts (he has not yet learned Pik Che Sword Technique) going up against End-of-LOCH, Second Mt. Hua Sword Tournament period Gwok Jing. Who wins and how long does the fight go?

Well End-LOCH GJ more or less equal with ZLC while post-Bixie YBQ even considered inferior to ZLC so GJ win without doubt..

Quote Originally Posted by Western Eccentric View Post
    post-Bixie YBQ even considered inferior to ZLC.
    Post-Bixie YBQ destroyed ZLC to the point of ZLC lost his sight.

Quote Originally Posted by Trien Chieu View Post
    Post-Bixie YBQ destroyed ZLC to the point of ZLC lost his sight.
    If YBQ was really stronger than ZLC he wouldn't use "trick" to beat ZLC..

This one is genuinely tough. I just don't know if Guo Jing and his then-mastery of the Dragon Palms can match up with Yue Buqun's speed, especially since he's not particularly experienced with weapons.

I think if Guo Jing's internal energy is good enough to keep YBQ at a distance, he will win. If YBQ gets into close range or catches Guo Jing by surprise, Guo Jing might be in serious danger.
    Read the latest chapters of Coiling Dragon at Wuxia World!

Quote Originally Posted by Ren Wo Xing View Post
    This one is genuinely tough. I just don't know if Guo Jing and his then-mastery of the Dragon Palms can match up with Yue Buqun's speed, especially since he's not particularly experienced with weapons.

I think if Guo Jing's internal energy is good enough to keep YBQ at a distance, he will win. If YBQ gets into close range or catches Guo Jing by surprise, Guo Jing might be in serious danger.
    Sori we talk about pre-Bixie YBQ😀😀😀😀
    Btw I agree GJ not very familiar with weapon especially sword his swordmanship 70% for defend and 30% for attack yet OYF still couldn't "penetrate" his defense when they fought in Samarkhand for almost one month with the intention to "steal" GJ 9 Yin skills secret..

Post- Bixie YBQ is gonna be hell for GJ. Most of GJ's fights are against people stronger than him and they don't need to use trickery to beat him. In these straightforward fights, GJ can hold his own very well. But against the speed and the trickery of Bixie fighters, it's a whole of different type of battle.

If it's one fight, YBQ will beat GJ. If it's like 3 out of 5, my money is on GJ. 2 out of 3, it's a toss-up.

Oooooh, sorry, misread.

GJ would *****slap pre PXJF Yue Buqun.

Quote Originally Posted by Ren Wo Xing View Post
    Oooooh, sorry, misread.

GJ would *****slap pre PXJF Yue Buqun.
    Yeeep exactly..

Well I think it's more excited to match-up pre-Bixie YBQ with GJ during Peach Blossom Isle (after ZBT lesson but before he realize that what he learned is 9 Yin)..

Pre-BXJF YBQ should be a no-brainer loss.

I dont see Pre-BXJF YBQ being able to even defeat QCJ who was already behind LOCH final GJ.

Now if we use ZLC. That should be a fight.
    Its BIxie Jianfa Gawdammit you guys!!!!

Yue Buqun was notable for his lack of imagination in applying MA on the fly. Guo Jing was notable for his imagination in applying MA on the fly. That was apparent even in his fight with the Yellow River Ghosts. As soon as Guo Jing was remotely comparable to Yue Buqun in MA level, he'd thrash YBQ. Never mind end of LOCH. By the time of the 3 tests, GJ would already comfortably beat YBQ.

Quote Originally Posted by CC View Post
    Pre-BXJF YBQ should be a no-brainer loss.

I dont see Pre-BXJF YBQ being able to even defeat QCJ who was already behind LOCH final GJ.

Now if we use ZLC. That should be a fight.
    I figured that as the head of the well-respected Mt. Hua Sect, Ngok But Kwun's martial arts had to be pretty decent, if not elite.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng View Post
    I figured that as the head of the well-respected Mt. Hua Sect, Ngok But Kwun's martial arts had to be pretty decent, if not elite.
    Pre+Bixie YBQ was indeed good fighter but not "special" he is weaker than Bujie Monk (Yilin father) which even with his wife (Granny Mute) easily defeat by XWT in one stance in Huashan and XWT himself almost on par with ZLC while end-GJ I think at least also on par with ZLC if not better which mean he is much superior than pre-Bixie YBQ..

Right. Pre-BX YBQ is pretty pathetic. He's at best on par with QCJ, whom GJ should comfortably beat.

Quote Originally Posted by EdenResident View Post
    Right. Pre-BX YBQ is pretty pathetic. He's at best on par with QCJ, whom GJ should comfortably beat.
    I doubt YBQ was on par with QCJ.

QCJ was trained by a proper orthodox Master and was said to be the most talented of the 7. YBQ was .... stubborn.
    Its BIxie Jianfa Gawdammit you guys!!!!

QCJ was trained by a proper orthodox Master and was said to be the most talented of the 7. YBQ was .... stubborn.
    Totally agree even he could give HYS "minor" injury when they fought it Shagu house in Lin An..

Sori I mean minor pain😁😁😁😁

Right. That's why I said "at best." Post-Bixie YBQ is no joke, though.

Agree. Pre-castration I think at best he would be on par with a Wang Chuyi. Qiu Chuji was a certified badass, and in LOCH I believe he was the strongest non-Great/non-quasi-Great. Come to think of it, it makes the Seven Freaks beating him quite an impressive feat, even though we often look down on them. Hmm...
    Last edited by Ren Wo Xing; 10-21-21 at 04:45 PM.