Thread: Mid-Tier Matchups # 25: Yip 2 Leung (DGSD) vs. Mui Chiu Fung (LOCH)

Default Mid-Tier Matchups # 25: Yip 2 Leung (DGSD) vs. Mui Chiu Fung (LOCH)

Frankly, I think Mui Chiu Fung is on a considerably higher level than Yip 2 Leung, but let's see what you all say.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng View Post
    Frankly, I think Mui Chiu Fung is on a considerably higher level than Yip 2 Leung, but let's see what you all say.
    Yeeep of course MCF better than Ye Erniang (2nd Evil) since I never think she could "hold her own" against Big Dipper which formed by 7 Quanzhen Masters like MCF did in LOCH..

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng View Post
    I was always curious what YEN's real level was since she never got a proper fight in the book. The only indicator was far from Evil 1 and unbeatable by Evil 3. Which is a very big gap.

However, she and MCF occupy very different respective tiers in the novels. MCF was abut the level of QCJ the sub-elite of LOCH while YEN was far from DYQ the DGSD sub-elite. While I think DYQ is > QCJ, the gap between DYQ and YEN seems huge. But its just a general impression. There isnt much to go by with actual fights.

Actually, is MCF better than QCJ?
    Last edited by CC; 11-09-21 at 12:48 AM.
    Its BIxie Jianfa Gawdammit you guys!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CC View Post
    I was always curious what YEN's real level was since she never got a proper fight in the book. The only indicator was far from Evil 1 and unbeatable by Evil 3. Which is a very big gap.

However, she and MCF occupy very different respective tiers in the novels. MCF was abut the level of QCJ the sub-elite of LOCH while YEN was far from DYQ the DGSD sub-elite. While I think DYQ is > QCJ, the gap between DYQ and YEN seems huge. But its just a general impression. There isnt much to go by with actual fights.

Actually, is MCF better than QCJ?
    Nope they are considered as "equal" just like GJ and YG exist in the same timeline but never fought each other..