Thread: Weakest Jin Yong martial artist who could solo all those soldiers at Ox Village?

Default Weakest Jin Yong martial artist who could solo all those soldiers at Ox Village?

Yeung Teet Sum and Gwok Siu Teen found themselves overwhelmed by a combined force of Sung and Jin soldiers at Ox Village in the beginning of LOCH, but let's be honest: Yeung and Gwok were very weak martial artists in terms of wulin. Who do you think is the weakest martial artist in wulin who could successfully defeat ALL the soldiers at Ox Village without getting killed?

How many soldiers GJ and YK senior faced here..

Quote Originally Posted by Western Eccentric View Post
    How many soldiers GJ and YK senior faced here..
    That's an excellent question I've never been able to get to the bottom of. The LOCH '82 adaptation (TVB) gave the impression that it was dozens if not hundreds, but I've never seen a concrete figure. Gwok Siu Teen got taken out quickly by an arrow to the back, but Yeung Teet Sum seemed to take down at least a dozen men before going down.

So GJ and YK senior at least faced 100 "ordinary" soldiers and in ROCH YG once said that any of Yin Kexi and Xiaoxing Zi could easily "handle" 400 imperial guards so I think pre-DG9S LHC or pre-Dog Beating Stick YG could fought 100 "ordinary" troops without "trouble"..