Thread: If ZWJ stays with the Ming Cult at the end of HSDS, would he become the new emperor?

Default If ZWJ stays with the Ming Cult at the end of HSDS, would he become the new emperor?

If Cheung Mo Gei (ZWJ) stays with the Ming Cult at the end of HSDS, would he become the new emperor instead of Chu Yeun Cheung (ZYZ)? By that time, he is among the super elite in martial art while Chu Yeun Cheung is relatively weak in martial art.

Quote Originally Posted by Trien Chieu View Post
    If Cheung Mo Gei (ZWJ) stays with the Ming Cult at the end of HSDS, would he become the new emperor instead of Chu Yeun Cheung (ZYZ)? By that time, he is among the super elite in martial art while Chu Yeun Cheung is relatively weak in martial art.
    Only if he was able to drive out the Mongolians. He may be strong in MA, but was he a good military strategist? I feel he lacks the experience and personality to an extent to be a successful military commander.

To be emperor he must "overthrow" other warlords such as Zhang Shicheng and Chen Youliang not only by "strength" but also by "wits" which i doubt Wuji could do that giving his personality and behavior..

Senior Member Mandred Skavenslayer's Avatar

You just can't stand the Mongolian Princes getting the hero can you.

Quote Originally Posted by Mandred Skavenslayer View Post
    You just can't stand the Mongolian Princes getting the hero can you.
    I have no problem with it. She betrayed him afterwards anyway. I prefer hero like Cheung Mo Gei over someone like Chu Yeun Cheung to become a leader of new found kingdom. Don't you want someone like Cheung Mo Gei over Chu Yeun Cheung to rule the kingdom?

Senior Member Mandred Skavenslayer's Avatar

I have no problem with it. She betrayed him afterwards anyway. I prefer hero like Cheung Mo Gei over someone like Chu Yeun Cheung to become a leader of new found kingdom. Don't you want someone like Cheung Mo Gei over Chu Yeun Cheung to rule the kingdom?
    A real life princess abandoned a fictional character, yes carry on living in your fantasy. Name me one 'hero' who ever founded a kingdom in real life.