Thread: Mid-Tier Matchups # 44: End-of-LOCH Gwok Jing vs. Yeung Ding Teen (HSDS)

Default Mid-Tier Matchups # 44: End-of-LOCH Gwok Jing vs. Yeung Ding Teen (HSDS)

Yeah...running End-of-LOCH Gwok Jing through the gauntlet of sub-Greats here.

Latest opponent up: 33rd Ming Cult Leader Yeung Ding Teen. Some say Yeung Ding Teen was LOCH Greats level (which would put him ahead of End-of-LOCH Gwok Jing), but I'm not sure Yeung quite achieved such a level before he died.

GJ win by split decision and I think only QQR (LOCH) Reverend Kurong (DGSD) Xuanci (DGSD) and LHC (end-SPW) could bettered GJ during 2nd Huashan tournament (excluding Greats)..

Didn't Yeung Ding Teen only learn up to something like level 2 or 3 in the Reverse Meridian skill? I imagine End-of-LOCH Gwok Jing would win as he has mastered the 18 Dragon Palms and is proficient in the Nine Yin Manual skills.

Quote Originally Posted by FalconPunch190 View Post
    Didn't Yeung Ding Teen only learn up to something like level 2 or 3 in the Reverse Meridian skill? I imagine End-of-LOCH Gwok Jing would win as he has mastered the 18 Dragon Palms and is proficient in the Nine Yin Manual skills.
    YDT learn 4th level of Qian Kun Shift and when he died he in early stage of 5th level..