Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hypothetical Question : Quanzhen Sect vs Peach Blossom Island Disciples

Default Hypothetical Question : Quanzhen Sect vs Peach Blossom Island Disciples

If Huang Yaoshi did not cripple his disciples and the two traitors did not steal the nine yin manual, how well would they do in a match against Quanzhen 7 disciples?

They would at least make a stand?
    WuxiaSociety Forum
    Wuxia translations on WuxiaSociety

We are looking for translators. Contact us if you are interested.

You mean 7 vs 7 or 1 vs 1 if 1 vs 1 I think HYS side might be win but if 7 vs 7 no could break QZ Big Dipper Formation except Greats..

I mean 1 vs 1

7 vs 7 I agree the QZ will win without much issues

If 1 vs 1 HYS side would win 4 out of 7 IMHO since Tan Chuduan/Hao Datong/Lu Chuxuan/Sun Bu'er not as good as Qiu Chuji/Ma Yu/Wang Chuyi while almost HYS discipline almost as good as MCF which only slightly inferior to Qiu Chuji/Ma Yu..

Senior Member Mandred Skavenslayer's Avatar

It depends on what state team Peach Blossom is in and how highly we think of HYS's creativity.

If HYS's students had not betrayed him then at the beginning of LOCH all of them would be better than Lu Chengfeng. Also HYS would have had 16 years to come up with a counter formation to the Big Dipper formation, with a group of students as in sync as the Quanzhen 7.

Quote Originally Posted by Mandred Skavenslayer View Post
    It depends on what state team Peach Blossom is in and how highly we think of HYS's creativity.

If HYS's students had not betrayed him then at the beginning of LOCH all of them would be better than Lu Chengfeng. Also HYS would have had 16 years to come up with a counter formation to the Big Dipper formation, with a group of students as in sync as the Quanzhen 7.
    LCF was the weakest among the lot? Always though Fung Mofeng was the weakest.

I recalled HYS had another student but that one died a long time ago, Wu Mianfeng

Quote Originally Posted by Silverhawk View Post
    LCF was the weakest among the lot? Always though Fung Mofeng was the weakest.

I recalled HYS had another student but that one died a long time ago, Wu Mianfeng
    Lu Chengfeng might be not as good as MCF/Ma Yu but I think he is better than Hao Datong or Sun Bu'er and for Feng Mofeng he is better than Tan Chuduan IMHO since he could "hold on" LMC which considered as good as MCF and Tan Chuduan almost 1 kill K.O by MCF..

Quote Originally Posted by Silverhawk View Post
    I mean 1 vs 1

7 vs 7 I agree the QZ will win without much issues
    Rubbish.

MCF was fighting the QZ 7 and losing just by a bit.

If HYS' disciples came together to fight the QZ7, they would win easily.

Quote Originally Posted by hyoyatika View Post
    Rubbish.

That's mean MCF and co should be more powerful than HYS since HYS couldn't "break" Quanzhen Big Dipper also Zu Cong (2nd Freaks) once told to GJ that MCF skills even not reach 1/10 of HYS level which mean she and her martial arts brothers only 7-8 out of 10 HYS skills so how could with only 80% of HYS skills you could beat Quanzhen Big Dipper the thing that even 100% HYS/HYS himself can't..

Rubbish.

Quote Originally Posted by Western Eccentric View Post
    That's mean MCF and co should be more powerful than HYS since HYS couldn't "break" Quanzhen Big Dipper also Zu Cong (2nd Freaks) once told to GJ that MCF skills even not reach 1/10 of HYS level which mean she and her martial arts brothers only 7-8 out of 10 HYS skills so how could with only 80% of HYS skills you could beat Quanzhen Big Dipper the thing that even 100% HYS/HYS himself can't..
    Indeed. The Cheun Jen 7 Disciples were testing out Mui Chiu Fung's martial arts and toying with her. If they meant to go for the quick kill against her, they easily could have.

Quote Originally Posted by Western Eccentric View Post
    HYS could break it but he didn’t because for him to do it he had to kill those Taoist which he refused to due to his friendship with the dead WCY

Quote Originally Posted by Eastern Heretic View Post
    HYS could break it but he didn’t because for him to do it he had to kill those Taoist which he refused to due to his friendship with the dead WCY
    Yeah sori if HYS use sword or proper weapon he would win IMHO..

I wasn't aware HYS' best weapon was a sword...

(Sarcasm by the way).

I wasn't aware HYS' best weapon was a sword...

(Sarcasm by the way).
    His best weaponry skill called Jade Flute Sword which mean he could use either sword or flute depends on his "will"..

I think they would be very good without him. I, for example, as a college student of statistics, I have to say that he is good because I took a statistics because I had to do a project which I got from here https://writix.com/help-with-statistic-project and this source helped me with this, I deduced that Huang Yaoshi is a very strong hero and is capable of many things.
    Last edited by Johnjensen; 07-03-22 at 05:40 PM.

Uh, HYS's disciples WITHOUT 9yin are scrubs. The only reason why MCF could hang with the Taoist was because of 9yin, not of what she learned from HYS.

HYS is a great scholar and is very creative in many fields but when it comes to purely martial arts, his arts are generally fluffy. He's still a Great no doubt but I'd put him way below WCY and ZSF as a martial art creator.

Without 9Yin, this would be a bloodshed, with or without the Big Dipper formation.

Quote Originally Posted by EdenResident View Post
    Uh, HYS's disciples WITHOUT 9yin are scrubs. The only reason why MCF could hang with the Taoist was because of 9yin, not of what she learned from HYS.

HYS is a great scholar and is very creative in many fields but when it comes to purely martial arts, his arts are generally fluffy. He's still a Great no doubt but I'd put him way below WCY and ZSF as a martial art creator.

Without 9Yin, this would be a bloodshed, with or without the Big Dipper formation.
    East Heretic Wong Yerk See's martial arts tended to be more finesse-based compared to those of his fellow Greats (whose skills were more power-based). I think Peach Blossom Island's skills were probably more difficult to master than the skills of the other Greats.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng View Post
    East Heretic Wong Yerk See's martial arts tended to be more finesse-based compared to those of his fellow Greats (whose skills were more power-based). I think Peach Blossom Island's skills were probably more difficult to master than the skills of the other Greats.
    Yaah even HR her best skills come from H7G not HYS/Peach Blossom Island school🤭🤭🤭🤭

Senior Member Mandred Skavenslayer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng View Post
    Also HYS demanded high intelligence in his martial arts, so it was really only HY & YG who could truly master his skills.