Thread: What was Zhang WuJi's best martial art techniques?

Default What was Zhang WuJi's best martial art techniques?

ZWJ recieved an amazing amount of internal power as a result of the 9 yang, but i believed it offered no external techniques. Of all the techniques that ZWJ learned, what was his most powerful?

Tai Ji? Universal Grand Shift? or the Ming Cult's Holy Fire Token martial arts? What technique made him the strongest in the world?

I'd say he's most adept with Qiankun Danuoyi. He seems to do best whenever he uses that.
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

his *** would've been killed serveral times over if it werent for 9yang auto defense

9 Yang didn't "need" offensive attacks. The idea was the move second and hit first. It's intent was to reflect the damage back at the opponent.

It doesn't mean that 9Yang has no "external attacks." That is it's external attack.

Quote Originally Posted by secretAZNman19 View Post
    his *** would've been killed serveral times over if it werent for 9yang auto defense
    Your point being???

Do you mean that 9 yang is his best techique, or did I misunderstood the topic?
    You do know that it is just fiction, dont you?

QKDNY is definitely his best external art. I would pick it over Taiji/Sacred Tablet arts anyday.

srry, i meant that 9yang would be the best cause it was the most useful. It saved his life tons of times, helped him learn Universal Grand Shift and plus the huge boost of internal energy.

Indeed, 9 Yang would've helped ZWJ the most. But the thread was pretty much asking for arts other than his 9 Yang ie external techniques.

Banned

QKDNY, hes the only person to ever master the 7th level. and even 5 levels of it is incredibly powerful.

Should be 9 yang. The 3 main reasons:
    1. Without 9yang, ZWJ could have died because of his injury by XM elders or at best becom weak person.
    2. Without 9yang, he would have died after 1st strike of Mi Jue attack
    3. Without 9 Yang, he couldn't learned QKDNY in 6 hours, and would have died in the Ming's secret tombs

And the story ends without 9 yang, ZZR will happily ever after married with Song Qing Shu and become 1st martial arts fighter

Quote Originally Posted by St3v3 View Post
    Should be 9 yang. The 3 main reasons:
    1. Without 9yang, ZWJ could have died because of his injury by XM elders or at best becom weak person.
    2. Without 9yang, he would have died after 1st strike of Mi Jue attack
    3. Without 9 Yang, he couldn't learned QKDNY in 6 hours, and would have died in the Ming's secret tombs

And the story ends without 9 yang, ZZR will happily ever after married with Song Qing Shu and become 1st martial arts fighter
    When people talk about martial arts technique mostly they refer is "external skills" while 9 Yang though very powerful can't considered as "external skills" that's why Wuji need Qian Kun Shift and Tai Chi..

From what I watched, Qiankun Danuoyi was his go to martial arts style. Didn't see him use much Tai Chi, after Zhao Min led the Mongols to Wudang.

Quote Originally Posted by metsrus View Post
    From what I watched, Qiankun Danuoyi was his go to martial arts style. Didn't see him use much Tai Chi, after Zhao Min led the Mongols to Wudang.
    Keen Kwun Dai Loi Yee was efficacious for Cheung Mo Gei only because he had a foundation of 9 Yeung Jen Ging to support it. With 9 Yeung-powered Keen Kwun Dai Loi Yee, Cheung Mo Gei could almost dispense with learning any specific external techniques because he generally could just redirect whatever the enemy dished at him. It would have been interesting, however, if he had to go up against someone whose inner power was at or near his level (e.g. peak Gwok Jing or peak Yeung Gor) and they came at him with an elite external attack skill such as Hong Lung 18 Palms or Sad Palms.

Quote Originally Posted by metsrus View Post
    I think He at least used it once at kaypang house when break the Kaypang bamboo formation. He mixed it with Qiankun Danuoyi.

The other is in HSDS 2019 when fighting with 3 Du monks, he just answer verbally what techniques he used. But I don't know in the novel.