Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Xiang Wentian - SPW vs Yang Xiao - HSDS

Default Xiang Wentian - SPW vs Yang Xiao - HSDS

We all know Xiang Wentian of Sun Moon Cult has crazy inner power and Yang Xiao is the best fighter in Ming Cult. What would be the outcome of the battle between them?

XWT seem more powerful than YX IMHO he even could 1 hit-KO strong opponents like Bujie Monk and his wife (Yi Lin parents) even he dare to challenge ZLC 1 vs 1..

Quote Originally Posted by Western Eccentric View Post
    XWT seem more powerful than YX IMHO he even could 1 hit-KO strong opponents like Bujie Monk and his wife (Yi Lin parents) even he dare to challenge ZLC 1 vs 1..
    Heung Mun Teen struck me as being at least the same level as Gwok Jing at the end of LOCH (e.g. could hold his own against two Greats for a combined 600 strokes), if not better.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng View Post
    Heung Mun Teen struck me as being at least the same level as Gwok Jing at the end of LOCH (e.g. could hold his own against two Greats for a combined 600 strokes), if not better.
    I think XWT a bit inferior than ZLC and ZLC a bit inferior than LOCH GJ..

I think XWT a bit inferior than ZLC and ZLC a bit inferior than LOCH GJ..
    I don't think so. They could be equally match over XWT slightly better. It seems to me that the Sun Moon Cult experts has better skills compared to the five mountain fighters which is why they needed to form an alliance to fight the Sun Moon Cult. Lets not forget the five mountain pussies knew they were no match against the ten elders and had to use treacherous methods to lock up in the cave and let them die of starvation.

Quote Originally Posted by Eastern Heretic View Post
    I don't think so. They could be equally match over XWT slightly better. It seems to me that the Sun Moon Cult experts has better skills compared to the five mountain fighters which is why they needed to form an alliance to fight the Sun Moon Cult. Lets not forget the five mountain pussies knew they were no match against the ten elders and had to use treacherous methods to lock up in the cave and let them die of starvation.
    To be honest i agree with WuxiaMaster..

Lv 65 GJ (end-LOCH)
    Lv 64 ZLC
    Lv 62 XWT

To be honest i agree with WuxiaMaster..

Lv 65 GJ (end-LOCH)
    Lv 64 ZLC
    Lv 62 XWT
    Pretty close, though. These three are all within striking range of each other.

Pretty close, though. These three are all within striking range of each other.
    Yeeep in terms of raw power/strength I think they are more or less "equal" but GJ edge both XWT and ZLC in terms of "technique" and "versatility" especially in hand to hand combat..

WXT
    It seems that WXT even can handle ZLC.So YX don't have any chanse in this fight

Yeeep in terms of raw power/strength I think they are more or less "equal" but GJ edge both XWT and ZLC in terms of "technique" and "versatility" especially in hand to hand combat..
    I disagree
    In chapter 18 of SPW we can see that how XWT is good in term of technique.

Quote Originally Posted by reydge View Post
    I disagree
    In chapter 18 of SPW we can see that how XWT is good in term of technique.
    So you mean his technique could compete with 18 Dragon Palm or Vacant Fist then how about FY JY said that his external arts/technique as well as martial arts knowledge is among the best in HSDS yet he "amaze" with Tai Chi even he want Wuji become his master..

So you mean his technique could compete with 18 Dragon Palm or Vacant Fist then how about FY JY said that his external arts/technique as well as martial arts knowledge is among the best in HSDS yet he "amaze" with Tai Chi even he want Wuji become his master..
    This example is not suitable for this matter
    18DSP itself is a great Art but is YQ's 18DSP equal to XF's 18DSP?
    Or
    Is GJ's18DSP in LOCH equal to his 18DSP in ROCH?
    Both of them are 18DSP but the user is different.I didn't say that XWT's technique is better than 18DSP itself.

This example is not suitable for this matter
    18DSP itself is a great Art but is YQ's 18DSP equal to XF's 18DSP?
    Or
    Is GJ's18DSP in LOCH equal to his 18DSP in ROCH?
    Both of them are 18DSP but the user is different.I didn't say that XWT's technique is better than 18DSP itself.
    I think you didn't get my point..

I think you didn't get my point..
    So what was your point ?

So what was your point ?
    The point is not about quantity but quality and we can't compare people with different level we can't compare mid-LOCH GJ with JLFW for example..

The point is not about quantity but quality and we can't compare people with different level we can't compare mid-LOCH GJ with JLFW for example..
    Well we can, but the conclusion will usually be "Gwok Jing loses" unless the Golden Wheel Monk does something really, really, REALLY stupid (which I don't put past him, given his characterization).

Well we can, but the conclusion will usually be "Gwok Jing loses" unless the Golden Wheel Monk does something really, really, REALLY stupid (which I don't put past him, given his characterization).
    Mid-LOCH GJ might be could beat JLFW just like ZZR or YX they also can "beat" Wuji but is not mean them in the same level with Wuji..

Mid-LOCH GJ might be could beat JLFW just like ZZR or YX they also can "beat" Wuji but is not mean them in the same level with Wuji..
    ZZR beat ZWJ because he was being lenient with her for old time sake. In an all out fight she would have lost

Actually my comment was neither about quality nor quantity
    My comment was about efficiency
    For example in GJ's case 18DSP is the same so What are the differences between his 18DSP in loch and roch ?
    1.The amount of 9yin 2.experience
    These differences cause massive gap in efficiency of GJ's 18DSP in loch and his 18DSP in roch
    This is my point of view.The arts themselves are good and some of them are even brilliant but because of some reasons their efficiency always change in the hands of different users.For example FQY's jade maiden swordplay vs NZZ's jade maiden swordplay or ZWJ's tiji fist vs YLZ's tiji fist.Are jade maiden swordplay change?No.Are tiji fist change?Again no
    Last edited by reydge; 08-06-22 at 05:58 AM.

Actually my comment was neither about quality nor quantity
    My comment was about efficiency
    For example in GJ's case 18DSP is the same so What are the differences between his 18DSP in loch and roch ?
    1.The amount of 9yin 2.experience
    These differences cause massive gape in efficiency of GJ's 18DSP in loch and his 18DSP in roch
    This is my point of view.The arts themselves are good and some of them are even brilliant but because of some reasons their efficiency always change in the hands of different users.For example FQY's sword of yue maiden vs NZZ's sword of yue maiden or ZWJ's tiji fist vs YLZ's tiji fist.Are sword of yue maiden change?No.Are tiji fist change?Again no.
    Well TBH GJ 18 Dragon Palm (LOCH) only looks "pity" if we compare it with his 18 Dragon Palm in ROCH or with skills from Greats but if we compare GJ with someone at his level let say DYQ or Xuanci he is better in terms of "overall skills" that's why i say at his level GJ skills undoubtely the "greatest"..