Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Xiang Wentian - SPW vs Yang Xiao - HSDS

Quote Originally Posted by Western Eccentric View Post
    Well TBH GJ 18 Dragon Palm (LOCH) only looks "pity" if we compare it with his 18 Dragon Palm in ROCH or with skills from Greats but if we compare GJ with someone at his level let say DYQ or Xuanci he is better in terms of "overall skills" that's why i say at his level GJ skills undoubtely the "greatest"..
    It is complicated
    You can't be sure that his skills are the greatest
    It's all about efficiency

Quote Originally Posted by reydge View Post
    It is complicated
    You can't be sure that his skills are the greatest
    It's all about efficiency
    So you mean 18 Dragon Palm 9 Yin Vacant Fist L/R Hand Skill isn not a "great skill" i will repeat again we should GJ skills at that time with people at his level not with higher level like Greats..

So you mean 18 Dragon Palm 9 Yin Vacant Fist L/R Hand Skill isn not a "great skill" i will repeat again we should GJ skills at that time with people at his level not with higher level like Greats..
    Sori i mean we should compare GJ skills with someone at the same level with him..

Well TBH GJ 18 Dragon Palm (LOCH) only looks "pity" if we compare it with his 18 Dragon Palm in ROCH or with skills from Greats but if we compare GJ with someone at his level let say DYQ or Xuanci he is better in terms of "overall skills" that's why i say at his level GJ skills undoubtely the "greatest"..
    Sori i mean we should compare GJ skills with someone at the same level with him..
    Let me ask you some questions and then we can continue

Tell me if his overall skill is better then how can they be in the same level ?

A better question How we can put fighters in the same level ?

ZWJ vs YLZ ( both use taiji).Who can win? and Why he can win?

What are the differences between HQG's 18DSP in the earlier chapters of loch and later chapters of loch?

Can you explain this

{Yang Guo raised the Dog Beating Stick and pointed towards Huo Dou’s belly. The bamboo
    stick was strong and sturdy, the length and weight was perfect; using the Dog Beating Stick to
    perform the “Dog Beating Stick Technique” can only result in an increase of power}

And this

{Guo Jing took three steps back while Jinlun Fawang stood his ground steadily. His strength was
    much stronger than Guo Jing’s and his internal energy was profound, but the proficiency of his
    palms could not compare with Guo Jing’s}

And this to me

{For the likes of Yu LianZhou and Zhong SongXi, it’s not difficult to use ‘Cloud
    Stairs’ as well as Zhang WuJi. But for them to do so while holding another person is simply
    impossible.}

Let me ask you some questions and then we can continue

Tell me if his overall skill is better then how can they be in the same level ?

A better question How we can put fighters in the same level ?

ZWJ vs YLZ ( both use taiji).Who can win? and Why he can win?

What are the differences between HQG's 18DSP in the earlier chapters of loch and later chapters of loch?

Can you explain this

{Yang Guo raised the Dog Beating Stick and pointed towards Huo Dou’s belly. The bamboo
    stick was strong and sturdy, the length and weight was perfect; using the Dog Beating Stick to
    perform the “Dog Beating Stick Technique” can only result in an increase of power}

And this

{Guo Jing took three steps back while Jinlun Fawang stood his ground steadily. His strength was
    much stronger than Guo Jing’s and his internal energy was profound, but the proficiency of his

And this to me

{For the likes of Yu LianZhou and Zhong SongXi, it’s not difficult to use ‘Cloud
    Stairs’ as well as Zhang WuJi. But for them to do so while holding another person is simply
    impossible.}
    YD and ZBT considered at the same level right and no one argue about it but if we talk about who have the "better skills" 9 out 10 peoples would give their money for ZBT just like ZWT and LOCH GJ giving their feat throughout the novel I believe they're about "even" but if we talk about "technique" GJ undoubtedly the best among them since I don't think XWT could handle any of HYS and H7G even for 100 stances let alone 300 stances like GJ did..

YD and ZBT considered at the same level right and no one argue about it but if we talk about who have the "better skills" 9 out 10 peoples would give their money for ZBT just like ZWT and LOCH GJ giving their feat throughout the novel I believe they're about "even" but if we talk about "technique" GJ undoubtedly the best among them since I don't think XWT could handle any of HYS and H7G even for 100 stances let alone 300 stances like GJ did..
    You didn't answer my questions.

You didn't answer my questions.
    I think you didn't read my words properly..

I think you didn't read my words properly..
    As I said before it's all about efficiency
    loch GJ and DYQ are at the same level because at the end their martial art efficiency is equal.That doesn't mean 18DSP or SYF are bad.
    ZWJ vs YLZ ( both use taiji).ZWJ wins.Why?because his taiji has more efficiency than YLZ's taiji.Why?because he has 9Yang.In this case 9Yang boost taiji's efficiency.
    The different between HQG's 18DSP in the earlier chapters of loch and later chapters of loch is efficiency.Why?because of 9Yin.Did we see any changes in 18DSP itself?No

Why did change of weapon result in an increase of power ?Did Dog Beating Stick Technique itself change ?
    Again it's about efficiency.YG use Dog Beating Stick to perform Dog Beating Stick Technique so his efficiency got improved because he used the perfect weapon for the Technique.

What about this ?Again it's about efficiency.JG had more strength but GJ had better skill so GJ has more efficiency in his martial art

impossible.}

And this ? Again and again it's about efficiency.9 yang allow ZWJ to perform cloud stairs in more efficient way
    =========================================
    I said we saw how XWT is good in term of technique but I never said his technique is better than 18DSP itself.
    Then you said ((The point is not about quantity but quality)).
    But what I'm trying to say is that when we compare two fighters, we compare them based on the efficiency of their martial arts, not only their martial arts or techniques or their raw powers.I gave you some examples from raw power , skill and even weapon.

As I said before it's all about efficiency
    loch GJ and DYQ are at the same level because at the end their martial art efficiency is equal.That doesn't mean 18DSP or SYF are bad.
    ZWJ vs YLZ ( both use taiji).ZWJ wins.Why?because his taiji has more efficiency than YLZ's taiji.Why?because he has 9Yang.In this case 9Yang boost taiji's efficiency.
    The different between HQG's 18DSP in the earlier chapters of loch and later chapters of loch is efficiency.Why?because of 9Yin.Did we see any changes in 18DSP itself?No

Why did change of weapon result in an increase of power ?Did Dog Beating Stick Technique itself change ?
    Again it's about efficiency.YG use Dog Beating Stick to perform Dog Beating Stick Technique so his efficiency got improved because he used the perfect weapon for the Technique.

What about this ?Again it's about efficiency.JG had more strength but GJ had better skill so GJ has more efficiency in his martial art

impossible.}

And this ? Again and again it's about efficiency.9 yang allow ZWJ to perform cloud stairs in more efficient way
    =========================================
    I said we saw how XWT is good in term of technique but I never said his technique is better than 18DSP itself.
    Then you said ((The point is not about quantity but quality)).
    But what I'm trying to say is that when we compare two fighters, we compare them based on the efficiency of their martial arts, not only their martial arts or techniques or their raw powers.I gave you some examples from raw power , skill and even weapon.
    You still didn't get my point Duan Yanqing Yiyang Zhi considered the best in DGSD and I believe if Yideng didn't have Wang Chongyang Pre Heaven Skill he would stuck at Duan Yanqing Yiyang Zhi "profiency" as for Guo Jing his 18 Dragon Palm considered is the best for someone at his level mentioned by Jin Yong himself that he said even Hong Qigong not yet reach Guo Jing level of 18 Dragon Palm during 1st Huashan Duel also if we use Tai Chi we must compare Wuji with Zhang Sanfeng not with Yu Lianzhou which far below Wuji level..