Thread: Would Yue Lingshan Have Dump Lin Pingzhi

Default Would Yue Lingshan Have Dump Lin Pingzhi

We all know YLS dumped LHC because she found LPZ who is a man of few words and carry himself well. If she had found a man even better than LPZ, perhaps more matured in thinking and martial arts, would she have dump LPZ? She had always come across to me as someone realistic and heartless, see a better one, forget the current one.

Quote Originally Posted by Misfit View Post
    We all know YLS dumped LHC because she found LPZ who is a man of few words and carry himself well. If she had found a man even better than LPZ, perhaps more matured in thinking and martial arts, would she have dump LPZ? She had always come across to me as someone realistic and heartless, see a better one, forget the current one.
    I think she would. She seems to be a perfectionist when it comes to find a husband. Unfortunately things went out and the one she thought was the best turned out to be the worst. I kinda like how JY made her character, very realistic but her ending was very sad. She did not deserve to die...

I have only watched the adaptations so I am not sure how the girl is like in the novel, based on the dramas, I think she liked LPZ bcoz he is slow witted in kungfu which allows her to bully him and she likes that he is not so talkative and she has a rich grandpa.

If she meets someone else who has poor martial arts, less talkative and more handsome she will probably go for him.

LHC himself said YLS treated him as a boytoy, her care for him wasn't love

If she had met another man with better qualities than LPZ, I would say yes, she will go for the other man

YLS didn't dump LHC because she found LPZ who is a man of few words and carry himself well.She dumped him because LPZ was very similar to YBQ unlike LHC.LHC had a completely different character compare to her father.
    If she could find anyone that had more similarity to YBQ than LPZ,she dumped him in a blink of eye too.

Yes, you are right. By the way, thanks for sharing this topic with us. I was actually searching for https://www.topessaywriting.org/samples/responsibility website online and when I was searching for it on google search, I found your post.
    Last edited by OlympiaRiddle; 08-27-22 at 07:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Misfit View Post
    In the first place she never loved LHC, he was like a brother to her. It was LHC who had all this fantasies thinking she loved him.

Come to think of it, although he seemed carefree and all but the guy is a pyscho when it comes to romance.