Thread: Two Hands YG vs XF

Default Two Hands YG vs XF

Given the scenario that YG has both hands, would he stand a chance to defeat XF? We know HYS said that YG's sad palms matches 18 dragon palm in terms of power

Yang Guo with full powered Sad Palm = Xiao Feng

Yang Guo normal mode < Xiao Feng

Yang Guo with HIS > Xiao Feng

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng View Post
    If he has two hands, he probably doesn't create Sad Palms.
    There could be a possibility that with both hands and created it due to his longing for XLN...

Quote Originally Posted by Western Eccentric View Post

Yang Guo with HIS > Xiao Feng
    Xiao Feng has the dog beating stick, would that not be able to overcome HIS? Has XF ever use the dog beating stick?

Quote Originally Posted by Razorclaw View Post
    There could be a possibility that with both hands and created it due to his longing for XLN...
    He'd create something different, perhaps. Sad Palms turned out the way it did partly because he had only one arm. It was designed to compensate for the missing arm. With two arms, Yeung Gor's future martial arts develop in a different direction. In a twisted kind of way, Gwok Fu chopping off his arm was the best thing that ever happened to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Misfit View Post
    Xiao Feng has the dog beating stick, would that not be able to overcome HIS? Has XF ever use the dog beating stick?
    We never know how good Xiao Feng with Dog Beating Skills but yeah I assume HIS vs 18 Dragon Palm but if Xiao Feng use Dog Beating Skills I think they are pretty even..

From what I understand about Xiao Feng, He was the creator of 18 Dragon Palm. Well, I don't know about the 3rd version, but according to the older version, There wasn't 18 Dragon Palm in Xiao Feng era, but 28 Dragon Palm. It was Xiao Feng who trim it into the newer 18 Dragon Palm. So Xiao Feng's 18 Dragon Palm can't even been compared to Hong Qi Gong. Xiao Feng also has a battle instinct that make him unbeatable in his era.

So it hard to compare Yang Guo with Xiao Feng. Because even with his Sad Palm, Yang Guo was only comparable to Cho Po Dong, Guo Jing, Huang Yo She, and other high level master of his era. But he never face godly people from Xiao Yao Sects like Xu Zhu and even the three godly Xiao Yao Sects Immortals. from Demi Gods and Semi Devil.

Well, I have to add few things here. I think the highest masters in Yang Guo era can't even be compared to the highest masters in Xiao Feng's era.

We must remember that Yi Teng, the latest Dali Emperor mastered only Yi Yang Qi, but he could even stand against the best in Yang Guo era. But we all know that Yi Yang Qi was not even considered as the most supreme technique belong to Dali Kingdom. We know that Duan Yu mastered a technique that even better than Yi Yang Qi, the Spirit Blade of 6 Meridian. And even with that, Xiao Feng still be considered as the best fighter in that era.

I believe that the supreme martial arts in Xiao Feng era will dwarf even the legendary 9 Yin Zhengong. Just imagine if supreme martial arts like Spirit Blade of 6 Meridians, Beiming Power, Lingbo Footwork etc still around in Yang Guo era. I'm sure that 9 Yin Zhengong would not be considered as the most powerful / supreme martial art in Jianghu.

Quote Originally Posted by Brainsuker View Post
    From what I understand about Xiao Feng, He was the creator of 18 Dragon Palm. Well, I don't know about the 3rd version, but according to the older version, There wasn't 18 Dragon Palm in Xiao Feng era, but 28 Dragon Palm. It was Xiao Feng who trim it into the newer 18 Dragon Palm. So Xiao Feng's 18 Dragon Palm can't even been compared to Hong Qi Gong. Xiao Feng also has a battle instinct that make him unbeatable in his era.
    Kiu Fung did not invent the Hong Lung 28/18 Palms in any edition of DGSD. It was invented by the very first Beggar's Union Chief, hundreds of years before DGSD. What Kiu Fung did do in the third edition of DGSD, with Hui Juk's assistance, was simplify the Hong Lung 28 Palms into the Hong Lung 18 Palms that we see used by various characters during the CONDOR HEROES TRILOGY.

The first edition of LOCH had North Beggar Hung 7 Gung has the inventor of Hong Lung 18 Palms. The second edition had Hung 7 Gung reinvent the 18 Palms after they were lost as a result of Kiu Fung's death. The third edition had the Beggar's Union Chiefs after Kiu Fung inherit them from Hui Juk, who had helped Kiu Fung to modify the Hong Lung 28 Palms into the Hong Lung 18 Palms.

Who is Hui Juk? Is he one of Gaibang elder?

Quote Originally Posted by Brainsuker View Post
    Who is Hui Juk? Is he one of Gaibang elder?
    Hui Juk = Xuzhu Xiao Feng taught him 18 Dragon Palm and Dog Beating Skills..