Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mid-Tier Matchups # 82: Ling Wu Chung (SPW) vs. Little Dragon Girl (ROCH)

Default Mid-Tier Matchups # 82: Ling Wu Chung (SPW) vs. Little Dragon Girl (ROCH)

We have Ling Wu Chung (SPW) vs. Little Dragon Girl (ROCH) in two different scenarios:

A). Ling Wu Chung uses Dook Goo 9 Swords (but does NOT have Shaolin Yik Gun Ging inner power) to duel Little Dragon Girl, who is using Left/Right Hand Technique to double wield the Cheun Jen Sword Technique and the Ancient Tomb Sect's Jade Maiden Sword Technique, as she did at Chung Yeung Temple.

B). Ling Wu Chung uses Dook Goo 9 Swords (WITH Shaolin Yik Gun Ging inner power) to duel Little Dragon Girl, who is using Left/Right Hand Technique to double wield the Cheun Jen Sword Technique and the Ancient Tomb Sect's Jade Maiden Sword Technique, as she did at Chung Yeung Temple.

Either scenario XLN would win. Reason being LHC did not have the slightest chance to touch DFBB when he could see his/her moves. We all know that XLN's moves at the temple could not be seen by the eyes.

Had she used the special glove, she would have broke LHC's sword and once thats done LHC will just have to wait to receive the finishing blow and admit defeat. LHC can't fight without a sword

XLN for the win.

Quote Originally Posted by Misfit View Post
    Either scenario XLN would win. Reason being LHC did not have the slightest chance to touch DFBB when he could see his/her moves. We all know that XLN's moves at the temple could not be seen by the eyes.

Had she used the special glove, she would have broke LHC's sword and once thats done LHC will just have to wait to receive the finishing blow and admit defeat. LHC can't fight without a sword

XLN for the win.
    But the problem is how long Xiao Longnu could always "moving fast" since her internal inferior to Linghu Chong unless she could "finish off" Linghu Chong before "tire up" if not she would loose..

Quote Originally Posted by Western Eccentric View Post
    But the problem is how long Xiao Longnu could always "moving fast" since her internal inferior to Linghu Chong unless she could "finish off" Linghu Chong before "tire up" if not she would loose..
    Dont have to be long, break LHC's sword then go for the kill. Less than five minutes

XLN for the win because by the time LHC spots her flaw he would have been stabbed in the chest since speed is the key in to win in JY's world. XLN's sword arts is after all the Jade Maiden Swordplay which was suppose to be the best during ROCH era.

In my opinion, LHC isn't as powerful as the other JY heroes and Dugu 9 Sword is just overrated. In an actual fight, you would want to finish up your opponent as quickly instead of buying time trying to spot a flaw then go for the kill. And given XLN's crazy speed she would sweep the floor with LHC

Quote Originally Posted by Eastern Heretic View Post
    XLN for the win because by the time LHC spots her flaw he would have been stabbed in the chest since speed is the key in to win in JY's world. XLN's sword arts is after all the Jade Maiden Swordplay which was suppose to be the best during ROCH era.

In my opinion, LHC isn't as powerful as the other JY heroes and Dugu 9 Sword is just overrated. In an actual fight, you would want to finish up your opponent as quickly instead of buying time trying to spot a flaw then go for the kill. And given XLN's crazy speed she would sweep the floor with LHC
    Linghu Chong might be not that powerful and DG9S also is not that good but i think he is no pushover at all even for people like Xiao Feng or Dongfang Bubai which way above Linghu Chong could not easily beat him..

Quote Originally Posted by Misfit View Post
    Dont have to be long, break LHC's sword then go for the kill. Less than five minutes
    I would considered they are equal since both of them is the best fighters among sub-great level fighters so even if you have "demonic speed" you still could not beat your opponent just like Bat King he also have great qinggong but i doubt he could beat Dragon King or any of 1/2 Wudang Hero which have comparable skills with him less than hour let alone only 5 minutes..

Linghu Chong might be not that powerful and DG9S also is not that good but i think he is no pushover at all even for people like Xiao Feng or Dongfang Bubai which way above Linghu Chong could not easily beat him..
    DFBB had 5 people against him at the same time, so it was obviously tougher. If it was 1 on 1 I doubt DFBB would not be able to beat him. LHC himself admitted in the novel if it was 1v1 he would have lost

DFBB had 5 people against him at the same time, so it was obviously tougher. If it was 1 on 1 I doubt DFBB would not be able to beat him. LHC himself admitted in the novel if it was 1v1 he would have lost
    But keep in mind during that fight Linghu Chong is not at his "peak" due his "internal illness" just like Xiao Longnu which could "solo" Jinlun Fawang + Mongolian warriors + Quanzhen Masters but have "trouble" when fight Gongsun Zhi so i think as long Linghu Chong at "his peak"/full-health is not easy to beat him..

But keep in mind during that fight Linghu Chong is not at his "peak" due his "internal illness" just like Xiao Longnu which could "solo" Jinlun Fawang + Mongolian warriors + Quanzhen Masters but have "trouble" when fight Gongsun Zhi so i think as long Linghu Chong at "his peak"/full-health is not easy to beat him..
    In that case if XLN had continue to practice martial arts during her time in seclusion, at her peak LHC wont be able to beat her either. Let's not forget she had Nine Yin scripture too.

In that case if XLN had continue to practice martial arts during her time in seclusion, at her peak LHC wont be able to beat her either. Let's not forget she had Nine Yin scripture too.
    Then if Linghu Chong fully mastered DG9S + Yijin Jing even Dongfang Bubai is not his match let alone Xiao Longnu..

Then if Linghu Chong fully mastered DG9S + Yijin Jing even Dongfang Bubai is not his match let alone Xiao Longnu..
    XLN started cultivating qi when she was little and LHC only when he was 20+ so power level wise she would be one level higher. Lets not forget sword skills alone doesnt guarantee victory, you need both. LHC may have sucked a lot of people's power but once he fully masters YJJ those power would have been dispersed

RWX = FZ who has mastered YJJ
    RWX < DFBB
    so i doubt LHC can defeat DFBB even if he has mastered YJJ and Gugu Nine Sword

Quote Originally Posted by Yunfei View Post
    RWX = FZ who has mastered YJJ
    RWX < DFBB
    so i doubt LHC can defeat DFBB even if he has mastered YJJ and Gugu Nine Sword
    Linghu Chong which never truly mastered DG9S and have almost zero internal throughout the novel still could rivaled Ren Woxing in swordplay so if he fully mastered DG9S infuse with Yijin Jing i highly doubt Dongfang Bubai would have a chance to beat him just imagine how strong someone at Feng Qiyang swordplay skills level which powered with Yijin Jing or something like that (i.e 9 Yin/Yang) he would be "overkill" in SPW..

XLN started cultivating qi when she was little and LHC only when he was 20+ so power level wise she would be one level higher. Lets not forget sword skills alone doesnt guarantee victory, you need both. LHC may have sucked a lot of people's power but once he fully masters YJJ those power would have been dispersed
    I always think about it for long time did Yijin Jing only heal his "injury" or also "enriched" his internal strength..

Linghu Chong which never truly mastered DG9S and have almost zero internal throughout the novel still could rivaled Ren Woxing in swordplay so if he fully mastered DG9S infuse with Yijin Jing i highly doubt Dongfang Bubai would have a chance to beat him just imagine how strong someone at Feng Qiyang swordplay skills level which powered with Yijin Jing or something like that (i.e 9 Yin/Yang) he would be "overkill" in SPW..
    TBH nobody really knows how powerful FQY is, its those tv adaptations that make him seem like invincible. In JY's world, Huashan never seemed to be a place that produces excellent pugilists. I've always felt that LHC is strong because his opponents are not of Great levels. Lets not forget martial arts capabilities deteriorate every generation. Otherwise, you won't have unknow schools like Songshan suddenly becomes a force to be reckon with. So in the fight with XLN I would say it would probably be a draw. I dont belief LHC can beat XLN. Furthermore, the moment he sees her, he might be intoxicated by her beauty and drops the sword to admit defeat.

Furthermore, the moment he sees her, he might be intoxicated by her beauty and drops the sword to admit defeat.
    I don't know about that. Ling Wu Chung only has eyes for his younger martial sister, Ngok Ling San. Believe it or not, not every young straight male found Little Dragon Girl so intoxicating. The Mo Brothers (ditto Yeh Lut Chai) hilariously overlooked her because all they saw was Gwok Fu. For the one Wan Tze Ping at the Cheun Jen Sect who became creepily obsessed with her, hundreds of other young Cheun Jen Sect Taoists did not seem much affected by her beauty.

TBH nobody really knows how powerful FQY is, its those tv adaptations that make him seem like invincible. In JY's world, Huashan never seemed to be a place that produces excellent pugilists. I've always felt that LHC is strong because his opponents are not of Great levels. Lets not forget martial arts capabilities deteriorate every generation. Otherwise, you won't have unknow schools like Songshan suddenly becomes a force to be reckon with. So in the fight with XLN I would say it would probably be a draw. I dont belief LHC can beat XLN. Furthermore, the moment he sees her, he might be intoxicated by her beauty and drops the sword to admit defeat.
    If Feng Qingyang not that good then how could Ren Woxing rank him so high on par with Dongfang Bubai and Fangzheng so I think Feng Qingyang should be around Ren Woxing level since it's illogical to "admire" someone skills which you consider inferior than yourself especially for a proud man like Ren Woxing so Linghu Chong with fully mastered of DG9S + Yijin Jing would be much better than Feng Qingyang/Ren Woxing level fighter which I think strong enough to beat any of Dongfang Bubai or Wuji..

If Feng Qingyang not that good then how could Ren Woxing rank him so high on par with Dongfang Bubai and Fangzheng so I think Feng Qingyang should be around Ren Woxing level since it's illogical to "admire" someone skills which you consider inferior than yourself especially for a proud man like Ren Woxing so Linghu Chong with fully mastered of DG9S + Yijin Jing would be much better than Feng Qingyang/Ren Woxing level fighter which I think strong enough to beat any of Dongfang Bubai or Wuji..
    Can I ask which chapter or which paragraph in the novel did RWX mention FQY is on par with DFBB or FZ? He only said FQY has good sword arts but he didn't know it was not even mount hua sword art but some foreign sword art which he got from somewhere.

Also, it was never started at the end of the novel LHC fully mastered YJJ, he was only learning it. I am assuming, once he retires and lives in seclusion with YY, he probably would not bother too much about martial arts anymore so I wouldn't rate him as stronger than XLN, they are probably on par.

Quote Originally Posted by Silverhawk View Post
    Can I ask which chapter or which paragraph in the novel did RWX mention FQY is on par with DFBB or FZ? He only said FQY has good sword arts but he didn't know it was not even mount hua sword art but some foreign sword art which he got from somewhere.

Also, it was never started at the end of the novel LHC fully mastered YJJ, he was only learning it. I am assuming, once he retires and lives in seclusion with YY, he probably would not bother too much about martial arts anymore so I wouldn't rate him as stronger than XLN, they are probably on par.
    I mean he is in the same league as the 3 person which Ren Woxing highly admire so though he might be not as good as Dongfang Bubai he should be around Fangzheng/Ren Woxing level which mean he is around LOCH Greats level at least in terms of swordplay also I agree that we never know how good Linghu Chong with fully mastered of Yijin Jing same with DG9S so what we could only "speculate" his level with fully mastered DG9S + Yijin Jing which I think no worse than Dongfang Bubai..