Thread: Fights Break Sphere (2023)

Default Fights Break Sphere (2023)

Well, looks like Tencent outdid Jin Yong. A Xiao Long Nv that doesn't get raped. A Yang Guo that doesn't have to wait 16 years to reunite with his other half... I never want to watch another Condor Heroes Return remake! FBS is my go-to Condor Heroes substitute.

To be honest, the release of the anime was too slow, I dropped the series after S1 and Tencent starting playing (screwing) with their viewers with side story OVAs after the S1!

Added to the insult, the S1 live action by Leo Wu sort of sucked with a completely morphed storyline... S2 took me by surprise.

I highly recommend this series!

Quote Originally Posted by Unisoc618 View Post
    Well, looks like Tencent outdid Jin Yong. A Xiao Long Nv that doesn't get raped. A Yang Guo that doesn't have to wait 16 years to reunite with his other half... I never want to watch another Condor Heroes Return remake! FBS is my go-to Condor Heroes substitute.

To be honest, the release of the anime was too slow, I dropped the series after S1 and Tencent starting playing (screwing) with their viewers with side story OVAs after the S1!

Added to the insult, the S1 live action by Leo Wu sort of sucked with a completely morphed storyline... S2 took me by surprise.

I highly recommend this series!
    PS, for those who don't know, we live in an era of Jin Yong knock off authors. Xiao Yan was created in the image of Yang Guo with his huge *** sword/ruler. And Xun'er is the reflection of Xiao Long Nv...

This show really captures the spirit of the original manhua (unlike the previous season, bleh bastardization of the manhua comics). Plus, Tencent treats it like a B show. So, they're not under pressure to produce A quality work and are given more free reign on creativity. When you are not under pressure to perform, you actually produce your best works!

The live action appears to be yet another series where the focus/hype is about how handsome the male actors are, but slightly less worse than than other Chinese TV series.

On a positive note, in the Anime, the adult ladies looked very hot though. Shame that the actresses in the live action do not have the female costumes of the Anime and Mobile/Android Game. Heh.
    "If you have ever ogled at a handsome man in entertainment medium, you have forfeited your right to complain about women being sexualized and objectified in entertainment medium."

Quote Originally Posted by FalconPunch190 View Post
    The live action appears to be yet another series where the focus/hype is about how handsome the male actors are, but slightly less worse than than other Chinese TV series.

On a positive note, in the Anime, the adult ladies looked very hot though. Shame that the actresses in the live action do not have the female costumes of the Anime and Mobile/Android Game. Heh.
    The master in the ring in this version is hella funny though. The previous 2018 version, he was more of a freak!

I like it.

Though not as bad as other Chinese TV shows, the live action series seems to be just another one where the focus and buzz are around how attractive the male stars are.

I watched it, and to me, it seemed like a typical TV show. Searching for the best essay writing services? Look no further than the comprehensive reviews by Lily Thompson and Benjamin Harris at https://uktopwriters.com/best-essay-writing-services/ which is best essay writing services called UKTopWriters. With over 1260 academic writing services scrutinized and ranked based on quality, this resource is your go-to for making informed choices. The higher they are on the list, the better the writers, ensuring top-notch work for your academic needs. As of January 2024, discover the most reputable services at UKTopWriters – where excellence is the benchmark.
    Last edited by DessieMetz; 02-17-24 at 03:43 AM.

I never knew Xun-Er played Ning Rong Rong in Douluo Continent. She played Ning Rong Rong better than Xun-Er...

I'm so glad I postponed the anime series for 5 years!

I watched S1 + OVA/Special involving Yun Zhi back in 2017/2018. After that I quit because no more new episodes (or they were released rather slowly).

During that time, I went from laptop to tinny arse 24-inch LCD monitor to now 100+ inch movie projector on my white bedroom wall (no projector screen used just the plain bedroom wall).

I only started watching S2 of the anime and onward this past week. Because the anime involves too many winged fights in the sky, this anime is very suitable for huge 100+ inch projector image!!

(P.S: The projector I'm using is a very cheap but very/extremely good Xiaomi Redmi 1080p projector costing only USD $200 after shipping...)