Thread: Mid-Tier Matchups # 92: Heavenly Dragon Temple monks (DGSD) vs. Shaolin Do-Gen (HSDS)

Default Mid-Tier Matchups # 92: Heavenly Dragon Temple monks (DGSD) vs. Shaolin Do-Gen (HSDS)

OK...I *think* I've found a winning combo against the Shaolin Do-Generation Elders (HSDS) and their whip formation this time.

Inside the Shaolin elders' formation are six other monks...but they are the 6 Mak Divine Swords-wielding Bun-Generation monks from Dali's Heavenly Dragon Temple (DGSD), plus their leader Chief Abbot Fu Wing.

Will that do the trick? If not, what if we throw both Deun Yin Hing and Deun Jing Ming into there for good measure?

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng View Post
    OK...I *think* I've found a winning combo against the Shaolin Do-Generation Elders (HSDS) and their whip formation this time.

Inside the Shaolin elders' formation are six other monks...but they are the 6 Mak Divine Swords-wielding Bun-Generation monks from Dali's Heavenly Dragon Temple (DGSD), plus their leader Chief Abbot Fu Wing.

Will that do the trick? If not, what if we throw both Deun Yin Hing and Deun Jing Ming into there for good measure?
    I think Kurong + Duan Yanqing + Duan Zhenming more than enough to stalemate Du Monks and add them with Duan Zhencung for clear winning..

Quote Originally Posted by Western Eccentric View Post
    I think Kurong + Duan Yanqing + Duan Zhenming more than enough to stalemate Du Monks and add them with Duan Zhencung for clear winning..
    FINALLY a winning combo! I will still try others.