Thread: Mid-Tier Matchups # 95: CONDOR TRILOGY mercenaries vs. Shaolin Do Elders (HSDS)

Default Mid-Tier Matchups # 95: CONDOR TRILOGY mercenaries vs. Shaolin Do Elders (HSDS)

OK...this is going to be my last sortie against the three Shaolin Do-Generation Elders (HSDS) and their whip formation, at least for now.

This one finds the three elders against a fairly large mob of mid-tier fighters (well, not as many people as the 200 warriors at Tsui Yin Manor, but individually better), specifically, the non-Great mercenaries who served the Jin Empire and Mongol Empire/Yuan Dynasty during the CONDOR HEROES TRILOGY.

Trapped in the whip formation are these warriors:

From the Jin Empire (LOCH): Mui Chiu Fung, Au Yeung Hak, Ling Tze Seung Yan, Leung Tze Yung, Sa Tung Teen, Pang Lin Fu, Yellow River Three Ghosts

From the Mongol Empire (ROCH): Fok Do, Dat Yee Ba, Wan Hak Sai, Lui Mor Singh, Siu Seung Tze, Ma Gwong Jor

From the Yuan Dynasty (HSDS): Sing Kwun, Yeun Ming Elders, Ah Dai, Ah 2, Ah 3

How will it go?

Well I think it would be mass killing since Xuanming Elders and the A Trio plus Cheng Kun more than enough to fight evenly with Du Monks even without Cheng Kun they are still formidable and hardly pushover..

Yeah, any 2 of those groups would beat the monks. The last group should be fairly even though I'd give the edge to the monks.

Quote Originally Posted by EdenResident View Post
    Yeah, any 2 of those groups would beat the monks. The last group should be fairly even though I'd give the edge to the monks.
    The Jin team from LOCH is the weakest; not sure they'd make it out. The ROCH Mongol team *might* make it out. The HSDS Yuan team has the best chance.

Of course, if all three groups are in it together (my original scenario), they should be able to break through, though they might pick up a few casualties.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng View Post
    The Jin team from LOCH is the weakest; not sure they'd make it out. The ROCH Mongol team *might* make it out. The HSDS Yuan team has the best chance.

Of course, if all three groups are in it together (my original scenario), they should be able to break through, though they might pick up a few casualties.
    So the combine might of Xuanming Elders + A Trio + Cheng Kun/Kangxiang would be best win chance against Du Monks since we have at least 6 Yang Xiao level..

I think you need at least 9 Yang Xiao for a sure win. 8 Yang Xiao should be enough for a draw.