Thread: Fate of the Last Empire

Default Fate of the Last Empire

https://www.spcnet.tv/TVB-Series/Fat...l#.YzzoJSvMLrc

I rewatched this series recently and it is really good. The first part is good but not that great. When Noel Leung appears, the show becomes much much more interesting. She is flawless as Cixi.

I think the fengshui part is quite interesting when it ties into historical events. The ending still tears my heart to shreds.
    "Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."
    Cyril Connolly

Quote Originally Posted by charbydis View Post
    I think the fengshui part is quite interesting when it ties into historical events. The ending still tears my heart to shreds.
    Yes, the fengshui part is very interesting. This is story of good people, Ho Chong and Lien Far Gik, did all the right things but ended up badly. I really feel sorry for Cixi too. She had no choice but to become ruthless to protect herself and her son. Her enemies were ruthless toward her and her toddler son.

Good day everybody! I fully agree with every word on this post, so thanks for sharing this information, as it sounds really good! What about studying, not all learners are so gifted writers. Most of them are using writing companies for a long time while studying. And I know only one agency that is very professional in their case and they always write essay papers for me very cheap. You can try this online https://www.nursingpaper.com/examples/pregnancy/ writing company, if you are looking for help in writing high quality essays.