Thread: I need a professional to help me with the animation of my video game

Banned

Default I need a professional to help me with the animation of my video game

the best games always have the best animations, I don't know if it's a coincidence, a detail or previously thought, but the point is that I'm creating a video game, in which everything goes well but I have a problem with the animations, and They are problems that I can not solve myself, so I am looking for help, can someone help me with the animation of my video game?

This is usually done by experienced professionals or even companies. You need to look for such a company on the Internet, or place your order on various exchanges, where this work will be accepted faster

Junior Member JulianCasablamkas's Avatar

animations are very important details in the development of a game, a good game cannot have lousy animations, it has to have excellent animations, they are better, the game is better, you can try the animations they have here https://kevurugames.com/game-animation/ if you like them you can hire them, I have seen their work and they are great

this question cannot be delayed for a long time, since it will be necessary to know in advance which developer will be doing this work. And even more so, orders are made in advance, so you will need to find yourself a developer as soon as possible to fit into his schedule and so that he does all the necessary work for you, and then there will be a verification process

what kind of animation do you plan to use in the game? because it depends on the animation, it will be the type of professional that you will have to hire, before doing so, always remember to review their work very well, to see if it suits your needs, you will not want to develop the game and you will completely realize that it was not what you wanted TRUE? Good luck with the project