Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Mid-Tier Matchups # 108: Siu Seung Tze (ROCH) vs. Black Wind Demons (LOCH)

  1. #1
    Moderator Ken Cheng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    24,279

    Default Mid-Tier Matchups # 108: Siu Seung Tze (ROCH) vs. Black Wind Demons (LOCH)

    Today's matchup finds the Miao vampire warrior Siu Seung Tze (ROCH) against the Black Wind Demons (LOCH), the couple of Chan Yeun Fung and Mui Chiu Fung. At this point, neither Chan nor Mui were yet as advanced in the 9 Yum White Bone Claws as Mui herself would later become, but offsetting that fact is that they are both alive and unimpaired (no blindness for Mui). How would the couple do against Siu Seung Tze?

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    2,269

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng View Post
    Today's matchup finds the Miao vampire warrior Siu Seung Tze (ROCH) against the Black Wind Demons (LOCH), the couple of Chan Yeun Fung and Mui Chiu Fung. At this point, neither Chan nor Mui were yet as advanced in the 9 Yum White Bone Claws as Mui herself would later become, but offsetting that fact is that they are both alive and unimpaired (no blindness for Mui). How would the couple do against Siu Seung Tze?
    Well The Mercenaries describe by JY to be as good as Qiu Chuji if not slightly better so pre-9 Yin Mei/Chen should be far below Qiu Chuji/The Mercenaries level perhaps around Pre-16 years Yelu Qi or Hero Meeting Yang Guo or even lower which mean they are is not strong enough to "compete" with Qiu Chuji/The Mercenaries since Li Mochou which around Qiu Chuji level could easily handle pre-16 years Yelu Qi + pre-Huashan Yang Guo + Cheng Ying + Lu Wushuang + Wanyan Ping + Yelu Yan..

  3. #3
    Moderator Ken Cheng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    24,279

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Western Eccentric View Post
    Well The Mercenaries describe by JY to be as good as Qiu Chuji if not slightly better so pre-9 Yin Mei/Chen should be far below Qiu Chuji/The Mercenaries level perhaps around Pre-16 years Yelu Qi or Hero Meeting Yang Guo or even lower which mean they are is not strong enough to "compete" with Qiu Chuji/The Mercenaries since Li Mochou which around Qiu Chuji level could easily handle pre-16 years Yelu Qi + pre-Huashan Yang Guo + Cheng Ying + Lu Wushuang + Wanyan Ping + Yelu Yan..
    The Black Wind Demons did have some ability to use the 9 Yum White Bone Claws...just not at the level that Mui Chiu Fung herself achieved a few years later. The Gong Nam 7 Freaks were terrified of them, and lost one of their members (# 5) to them.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    2,269

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng View Post
    The Black Wind Demons did have some ability to use the 9 Yum White Bone Claws...just not at the level that Mui Chiu Fung herself achieved a few years later. The Gong Nam 7 Freaks were terrified of them, and lost one of their members (# 5) to them.
    So you mean before Guo Jing birth right so i think Mei/Chen should be around Hero Meeting Yang Guo if we consider Mei Chaofeng ~ Qiu Chuji 20 years later which around Li Mochou level then the pair would be strong enough to take down any of Xiaoxiang Zi or Yin Kexi though not easy..

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    2,269

    Default

    Sori i mean pre-blind Mei Chaofeng at least around Hero Meeting Yang Guo if we consider Mei Chaofeng ~ Li Mochou 12 years later..

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-27-22, 04:55 AM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-31-22, 04:46 AM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-26-22, 09:53 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-11-22, 08:53 PM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-31-22, 10:45 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •