Thread: Til The End of The Moon starring LuoYunxi BaiLu

Default Til The End of The Moon starring LuoYunxi BaiLu

The writing is bad??

Watched Episode 1, and other than Bai Lu is extremely gorgeous, am getting very very turned off by the Xianxia action that is bad CGI and rushed action sequences. And the plot is confusing me to no end!

So, what I got out of it is she and the killer of her dad are supposed to get married???

Are they gonna fall in love later or something?

WOW, maybe not, but someone explain the plot of episode 1 to me I am Chinese myself and have a difficult time following what it's about.

I just DON'T get this show. Very confused on what it's about, and it seems to be all over place.

Agreed or disagree? Can anyone explain this show to me.

Yeah, I agreed with you. I appreciate you.In contrast, seeking essay samples online, I came on this https://www.topwritersreview.com/rev...uperiorpapers/ website, which now offers a wide range of free services. These samples have proven to be really useful in completing my custom essay writing service.
    Last edited by ThomasKim; 06-21-23 at 04:34 AM.

So the world's negativity has brewed all this hate that has developed into the demon (version one) who is sick of the negativity so he wants to destroy the world and return it to equilibrium. But he gets destroyed by the gods who all die in the process. The demon (v 1) has no body so he needs a new body to be reborn so he makes a deal with a tribe to give them the ability to communicate with animals and insects and they will bear a vessel for him to take over. He can only take over the vessel when the man willingly gives up his willpower so he is destined to go experience all the sadness and heartbreak to get to that stage.

Tan Tai Jin is that vessel. He initially dies after his wife tortures him to death and he becomes demon (version 2) out of desperation who eventually kills the immortals (who are the protectors after the gods died). But he actually doesn't want this fate so when he meets a girl who can hurt him, he deliberately lets her return to the past to stop himself from becoming the demon, giving both himself and the world a second chance.

The girl, Li Susu goes back in time 200 years ago and takes over his wife's body (we find out later that her soul was split at birth so the majority of her soul became Li Susu (filled with good) and the part filled with hate became the wife). So Li Susu overcome her hate for Tan Tai Jin and protects him from harm and tried to show him the good side of humanity, which is ironic as her initial mission was to destroy Tan Tai Jin's body by stabbing him into the heart with nails that are grown by Tan Tai Jin's happiness/love. In the process they develop feelings for each other and Li Susu tries to not kill him, but Tan Tai Jin has some innate negativity and plus demon (v 1) plants doubt in his mind. The demon as well as the evil of people eventually push the two away and Li Susu decides to kill him. She fails in the process. Still having feelings for him, she tries a different way. The demonic vessel is identified by the demon's bone (which is in Tan Tai Jin's heart). Li Susu practices some immortality skills and swaps her immortality for his demonic bone so he doesn't have to be influenced by the demon anymore and has immortality. But Li Susu has killed by lightning as it is against nature for a mortal (as she is in the wife's body) to practice immortality.

Tan Tai Jin loses all hope after she died, and gives up everything to find her soul fragments and bring her back to life. Li Susu thought she was going to die but she has inherited some power from her parents so her soul managed to survive and return to her own body 200 years later with her memories.

Tan Tai Jin eventually finds her after 200 years but the demon is back. Again the evil in mankind plays up and Tan Tai Jin has no choice but to become the demon (version 3) but he retains his own thoughts. Li Susu is then found to be the daughter of the Phoenix God who died so she has the power to kill the demon and that is her destiny from birth. So the two have to battle each other, not knowing to accept or fight against their destiny or create a new path for themselves

I quite liked the drama. It really explored humanity and Tan Tai Jin' characterisation was very deep.