I believe this TVB series/show is after 1999, before 2011.
The comedy drama revolves this one quirky guy.

Episode 1 or 2 is about him making the hotel bellboy do a bunch of tasks with him. The guy hands the bellboy a large bill; the bellboy thought it was his tip, only for the guy to say he wants to split the banknote, not tip him.
Another episode, an old lady pretends to have amnesia and keeps giving the guy spicy food. The guy keeps eating it until his lips turned all puffy and purple. The old lady eventually goes to the hospital for extreme "amnesia". The guy tricks the old lady by pretending to kiss her daughter, only to reveal that he wasn't and the old lady doesn't actually have amnesia.
Last episodes is about the guy and the girl being together, but the guy wants things to be perfect, even the break-up. The guy gets the girl to rehearse the what-if break-up with him, only for the girl to actually want to break things off with him. Eventually, the guy reveals his mistake, and the two of them get back together, ending the drama.

This is as much as I remember, I do not remember the name of this. Can someone please help with the name or refer me to a source for searching? Thank you!