Thread: Does Miejue Shitai have great respect for her grand master Guo Xiang?

Default Does Miejue Shitai have great respect for her grand master Guo Xiang?

Guo Xiang and Miejue are like day and night. People see GX as someone who is beautiful with a good heart. On the other hand, people see Miejue as someone who is ugly and evil. However, GX is the founder of Emei and Miejue is her grand student. I wonder Miejue has great respect for her grand master GX or she sees GX as someone with a soft heart thinking she is way better than her grand master.

Quote Originally Posted by Trien Chieu View Post
    Guo Xiang and Miejue are like day and night. People see GX as someone who is beautiful with a good heart.
    Was it ever stated/written by Jin Yong on what GX was like after she founded the Emei sect though, especially in her middle-aged and later years? She could have turned out like Miejue as well.

I wonder Miejue has great respect for her grand master GX or she sees GX as someone with a soft heart thinking she is way better than her grand master.
    Miejue seemed morally sound and wanted the best for Emei Sect by appointing ZZ to be the next leader (in a dire situation) and telling her about the secret of the Heaven Sword and Dragon Sabre. So she probably did have great respect for GX. Not only that but GX's martial arts would have been much better than Miejue's martial arts.
    "If you have ever ogled at a handsome man in entertainment medium, you have forfeited your right to complain about women being sexualized and objectified in entertainment medium."

Quote Originally Posted by FalconPunch190 View Post
    Was it ever stated/written by Jin Yong on what GX was like after she founded the Emei sect though, especially in her middle-aged and later years? She could have turned out like Miejue as well.
    No way in hell that GX was like Miejue in her middle-aged and later years. GX should be like the way she was in ROCH and the beginning of HSDS but more mature.

Miejue seemed morally sound and wanted the best for Emei Sect by appointing ZZ to be the next leader (in a dire situation) and telling her about the secret of the Heaven Sword and Dragon Sabre. So she probably did have great respect for GX. Not only that but GX's martial arts would have been much better than Miejue's martial arts.
    I agree with this. I don't agree with Miejue actions but I can understand why she did what she did. Yeah, Miejue did sacrifice her whole life for the best of Emei Sect. I think she does have great respect for GX and her martial art is lower than GX.

I agreed with you too.

Like any bully, Miejue Shitai respects only one thing, which is force.

Notice how after Zhang Wuji beat her arse she STFU.