Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OT: SPCNET FORUMS CLOSING JULY, 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by charbydis View Post
    Just ignore him/her. I am back reading old posts and it is bring back a lot of memories. Don't waste precious time.
    Yeah, really wanted to ignore him and was ignoring him.., but pulled the trigger on responding to him. I fell into the trap. Not sure why this person is so bitter (cause he got banned or whatever I think). Anyways, I've saved a lot of threads already to read at a much later date. But, I've mainly saved the threads from friends of mine here that I've made over the years and from some of the really good topics/discussions.
    青山不改,绿水长留. 请啊!

http://www.geocities.com/wackyjlee/Others/lee.swf <----Chen Zhen (Bruce Lee version) kicking arse

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Bai Qi44 View Post
    Don't make asinine assumptions (like you've done on so many occasions so far). I do know Ken Cheng. I've known him since late 1999 or early 2000. Ken is not the owner of this site. He never was. I used to be a very active member here years ago (also use other usernames). Just let this site close in peace. No matter what you say or do, the site is ending in July so just please save your energy posting all this non sense and let Spcnet close in peace cause all your posts (and mine) will disappear forever soon.

Spcnet, the actual owner of this site, could've ended this site in 2021 and really could've ended it in 2023. She didn't do that and gave us all a chance to save our favorite threads. She could've asked for donations (a lot of us would've donated) to keep the site going and she didn't want that. She's got her own life to live too you know. She doesn't owe you or me anything for keeping this site going at a loss to herself.

You seem very bitter. You want the forum to shut down and asap, yet you keep posting all this non-sense. If you really don't care about the forum shutting down, then just don't post. Your posts aren't even going to be seen by anyone in a month so what is the point of you even posting all this?
    You're cute. I like you ^^! BTW, is that a fly crawling over a dead body (in your avatar)?!?!

Unisoc618 member banned. New member registration closed. Please don't comment if you have nothing nice to say, and please don't visit the site if you hate it so much

Sorry folks, paid a quick visit, had to do this cleanup, and will respond to everyone who messaged me this weekend.
    -SC

Mount Olympus, sipping nectar and eating ambrosia

Thank you spcnet for giving us/me a forum to discuss wuxia for over 20 years! it was fun, and again thank you.
    So huge, so hopeless, to conceive
    As these that twice befell
    Parting is all we know of heaven
    And all we need of hell.

Emily Dickinson (1830-1886)

Senior Member Mandred Skavenslayer's Avatar

Happy and honored to have been part of the forum for 10 of those 23 years. 江湖再见