Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MINA - Korean Drama

Quote Originally Posted by bella25 View Post
    I have'nt seen any of these, but are the two actresses exactly alike? Usually the same actress plays two roles. Hard to think her own boyfriend can't recognise her.
    After Mina's car accident, she underwent facial plastic surgery and no longer look the same as before (in heights and sizes too, very noticeable ). Basically, there were two different actresses who took on the role Mina. Before the accident the 'original' Mina face was portray by Chae Jung Ahn. After surgery, Kim Sa Rang took the role.

The two actresses look nothing alike. To me, Kim Sa Rang is much prettier than Chae Jung Ahn. She also has a rounder face shape than Chae Jung Ahn, which makes the 'identical twin' part unbelievable. That is why Mina's boyfriend couldn't recognize her after her surgery.

Quote Originally Posted by vivi_g View Post
    After Mina's car accident, she underwent facial plastic surgery and no longer look the same as before (in heights and sizes too, very noticeable ). Basically, there were two different actresses who took on the role Mina. Before the accident the 'original' Mina face was portray by Chae Jung Ahn. After surgery, Kim Sa Rang took the role.

The two actresses look nothing alike. To me, Kim Sa Rang is much prettier than Chae Jung Ahn. She also has a rounder face shape than Chae Jung Ahn, which makes the 'identical twin' part unbelievable. That is why Mina's boyfriend couldn't recognize her after her surgery.
    Too much for me to swallow there. So don't think I will watch this. I like happy endings anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by bella25 View Post
    Too much for me to swallow there. So don't think I will watch this. I like happy endings anyway.
    I say skip it, it's a really boring series. It's not worth the time.

its quite interesting. Would Look to it.Thanks for sharing. Hey,recently i just found an korean song free download website.Lets have a look !! ^^
    Last edited by StevenKnight; 10-30-15 at 12:22 AM.