Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bobby AU YUENG CHUN WAH!

i noe it's strange 4 me to pop up all of a sudden but... i like him a lot... my mum thinks he's so blur and his talking seems wierd (in armed reaction) but thats wat i like!!!
    I Love Louis Koo!!!

does anyone know what this seris called that he was in.. he played this head chef of this restaurant and he fell in love with the waitress i think... and yeah ..i forgot what it was called but louis koo was in it too and i htink jessica hsuen was in it too .. if anyone knows please tell me..

oooo......i adore bobby too....

that show is called recipe of/from the heart....very entertaining...

Originally posted by rachellam
    oooo......i adore bobby too....

that show is called recipe of/from the heart....very entertaining...
    thanks.. who was the actress that played the girl that he fell in love with?

o....that gurl he fell in love with was esther kwan.....they're actually a reaaaaaaaly cute couple.....too bad she left tvb.....haih.......

Something interesting about Bobby.

I was watching some old tv series like Chor Lau Heung with Miu Kiu Wai and I saw someone who looked like Bobby and it turns out IT IS Bobby. He looked so young then and so slim too. I barely recognize him. Then there was this series with Sean Lau Ching Wan, Simon Yam and such...he played a small role with them too. Both series are ancient of course. But he was much younger and slim...what a change huh? Back then he was playing small roles besides big stars and now he's one of the big stars.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

ya he turn a little chubby and then he made it big. I think that was one of the reason why he kept his weight like that.

Also there were lots of famous stars that play minor roles in TVB old series I think basically because of how they promote their stars... remember in the 80's they promote the 5 Tigers... now you see numerous male and female stars coming in and out. Maybe the minor roles charactors in a few years would become the stars of tomorrow
    Flame on I am gone...

Facebook Is the best thing since ICQ

I do agreed he is a great actor!! hahaha.. chubby and cute!!
    "Count no man happy until he dies" ~ Sophocles

Recentlly, I've watched Legend of Ching Lady - Lu SiNiang an old series with Dodo Cheng, Simon Yam and Austin Wai and I spotted Bobby in there too. He played one of the 14 princes of the Ching Dynasty. A really small role.

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

i'm his #1 fan! i love he's series aand acting. i watched all of his series but my favorite is....Happily Ever After and Witness To A Prosecution 1 & 2! he's CUte and Funny!
    no matter how you live, happy or sad, it will still be your life to waste so why not waste it happily?...

Originally posted by you_suck
    thanks.. who was the actress that played the girl that he fell in love with?
    that movies is called "Recipe From The Heart" and that waitress that bobby fell in love with is Esther Kwan. and yes jessica was in it. she plays the role of being "bobby's so called little sister" because they learn from the same master.
    no matter how you live, happy or sad, it will still be your life to waste so why not waste it happily?...

Originally posted by bittersweet
    i'm his #1 fan! i love he's series aand acting. i watched all of his series but my favorite is....Happily Ever After and Witness To A Prosecution 1 & 2! he's CUte and Funny!
    Same here, I'm also his #1 fan. I watched all his series and my favorite ones are those he paired with Esther Kwan like AR 1 & 2, Taming of the Princess and Recipe of the Heart. Too bad he did not pair with Esther in Legendary of 4 Aces. I also liked him in Crimes of Passion where he paired with Kenix then on Whatever it Takes. His other earlier series during the 80s like you guys said when he is thin & full head of hair are like Return of Wong Fei Hung and A Stage of Turbulence.
    *A smile is contagious; be a carrier*

oooo!!i think happily ever after is my favorite bobby show!!!!he is soooooooooooooooo cute in there!

ya me too. i mean i like him both in a funny character and a serious - smart one in "whatever it takes" speaking about his movies in the 80s, there's sum that i just watched again when he wasn't the star of the series. most of the time he'd be the bad one. but since he became the lead characters, his rolls are much better. but anyway i still like him!

Originally posted by bubcas
    I also liked him in Crimes of Passion where he paired with Kenix then on Whatever it Takes.

i think it's take my word for it instead of whatever it takes....the main casts also featured julian cheung and annie man, rite?

because whatever it takes was the title for another series by benny chan and annie man.

Originally posted by susie
    i think it's take my word for it instead of whatever it takes....the main casts also featured julian cheung and annie man, rite?

because whatever it takes was the title for another series by benny chan and annie man.
    OOPS! i'm sorry i guess i remembered it wrong. gee thx for correcting me

Oooo There has been another young Bobby sighting...I was watching this old series called THE CONDO starring Susanna Au Yeung Pui San, Michael Miu Kiu Wai, Mimi Kung, and a bunch of other ppl and Bobby was one of the guys who played against Mik Kiu Wai in a game of pool. Also Michael Tao also had a cameo in there too...where he was a good pool player and Michael competed with Miu Kiu Wai for money and Milky Way won. Hehehehehe...Man, I understand why Bobby wants to stay a bit chubby, when he was young he still had those round beady eyes that he has now but he was too skinny and his eyes would look weird but now that he's a bit chubbier, his eyes and everything fits him more.

He is one of my all time favourite actors. I remembered not too long ago I watched a really old series, not sure what it was called but he looks soooo different, all serious and with a lot of hair too! But that didnt stop me, he's a great actor, and I want to see more of him!!
    Currently Watching:
    Good against Evil

Current Favs
    Fav Actor: Roger Kwok
    Fav Actress: Tavia Yeung

Originally posted by susie

Oooppss....I got it mixed up on the title. Thanks for the correction.
    *A smile is contagious; be a carrier*

I liked him in armed reaction. =D but there was one that he was a chef? in the ancient times..or modern time i dont remember. it was around 2.5 years ago that i watched it. =|
    WU ZUN ! <3