Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Brainstorming

Originally posted by trizz251
    and if i have a proof that i created it first, like from friends and i date my work, that would help prevent and provide evidence for plagarism or i can just patent and copyright my creation.
    You could do both. Copyright is always good. Check the laws in Canda in relation to written work.
    "Seems, madam! Nay it is, I know not seems!" - Hamlet, William Shakespeare

Canada, in an igloo and i'm a lumber jack and we only have honey curlers up here. And hockey rules!

ok, but i could use evidence too and date my creations.

I'll choose the well skilled swordsman, then we can both master a partner swordsplay and rule the pugilistic world together! Something like the heroic dual. And our children and grandchildren and great grandchildren and many other generations after will carry on our name and excellent swordsplay.

And also cos we'll be free to roam the world, not confined within the walls of a palace. We won't be the richest and most influential ppl, but we will be the happiest. We will brave dangers together, never alone, and if one should ever die under the sword of an enemy, the other shall avenge his death, or die trying. As goes the old saying "Though we'r not born in the same year, same month, same day, We shall die together in the same year, same month same day."

Sorry ppl, im a die-hard romantic.

Canada, in an igloo and i'm a lumber jack and we only have honey curlers up here. And hockey rules!

yo you should calm down, is this the plot of your story? it sounds good, and if it's not, you should really take a chill pill

... why did you ask Choco to calm down when I don't see a hint of agitation in the message.

Or were you merely asking Choco to calm down from her romantic dreams?
    Swifty, Writing
    Film and book reviews, short films, videos from a Malaysian filmmaker based in Tokyo

no it just the way she worded it sounds like she had too much booze, but it's a pretty good start for a nice story. i want to see it be written, for me my story is not even done yet, so i feel like a loser, and ya maybe you should slow down in that story there, and when you really start to write it, there are some parts that start to don't fit in, just like mine's so i got to fix up on the plot a bit, but keep up the good work.

Too much booze eh? Haha..nope, none of that for me. I just typed whatever came to my mind, that's what brainstorming is abt right? Sorry if it came on too strong. I've been watching too many period dramas recently.

hahaha that may of explained a few things, well my advice is the same, keep up the good work, it looks good

She's on crack.

Hmm.... never was a fan of ancient series.

Of course, I definitely want a swordswoman, as I've mentioned in my post long time ago. I'm not the fighting type, so I would need someone to protect me. Oh yeah! The scholar with a buttkicking girlfriend!
    Swifty, Writing
    Film and book reviews, short films, videos from a Malaysian filmmaker based in Tokyo

i like the ones that have weak guys protected by a few strong girls that like him, you should really write those, they become quite interesting and funny as the story goes on.

Yeah, perhaps I'll write something like that. But I'll be posting them on my site, not here.
    Swifty, Writing

what's your site?