Page 2 of 52 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Julian Cheung Chi Lam (張智霖)

I don't like his hairstyle in "Take My Word For It" and "Point Of No Return", prefer him in "Return Of the Cuckoo".

I've realised he's getting darker.
    Don't regret for what you've done.
    If you know you will regret,
    Don't do it in the first place.

whats PONR about? i'm glad charmaine is in it because i haven't seen her in any series lately. (maybe the store i go to rent series doesn't have charmaines series)

PONR is about business... his father's family business... blahblah... cant give a detailed summary now but in the beginning of the series, he's a real troublemaker
    "When you sit with a nice girl for two hours, you think it's only a minute. But when you sit on a hot stove for a minute, you think it's two hours. That's relativity." ~Albert Einstein

Originally posted by junny
    Julian is 32 this year. He was born on August 27, 1971.
    Thanks for letting me now junny. He's still pretty young.

Hi tv fans, yeah, I didn't like his hair in "Take My Word For It" either with it all combed back, also too long. Haven't seen "Point of No Return," so I can't comment.

Hmm, LastDay, you haven't seen Charmaine in any series lately? Seems like I've been seeing her a lot. Just saw her in "Perish in the Name of Love," and then "Voyage of Emperor Qian Long." I also saw some poster of telemovies she has starred in but I haven't seen them. Feels like she's in every series almost. Kind of getting sick of her.

Stuck in a place between Heaven and Hell!

Hi all, please help !

I'm looking for one of Julian's old drama that i've watched but don't remember the title! It's an ancient/martial art drama that was made in mid 90's (i think it's either the one before/after LOCH 94).

Thanks in advance!
    Cheers!!!!!!

omg..he is so adorable in Point of No return..anyone watch that yet?
    Louis Koo & Jessica Hsuan

Hi Fallen Angel! Hmm, I'm not sure which series you are referring too. Can you describe the storyline and who else is in the series?

i'm re-watching LOCH '94 right now... sooo cute

I like Julian is this one ancient series that might be LOCH but i forgot the name. I remember that in that series he wore a dark blue/ black garment. His love story was really sad. ( by the way , what's LOCH stand for?). He's so adorable in there. I watche tat series three times just for him. After that series i haven't seen him in a lot of other ancient series. i do also do agree that he doesn't quite as good as before and he's aging but still cute.
    Jimmy Lin~~~Zhen Yu~~~Sammul Chan
    I LOVE JIMMY, Zhen Yu, and Sammul! I love three guys...oooo.. that's too much huh? ~feeling guilty~
    Currenltly watching : 1)7 warriors (hmmm...no comments) 2) New reincarnation (okay I guess) 3) Dragon girl ( oooo my new love :ZHEN YU) 4) South Shaolin ( finally.. come real fighting)

Originally posted by LilyPhuong
    I like Julian is this one ancient series that might be LOCH but i forgot the name. I remember that in that series he wore a dark blue/ black garment. His love story was really sad. ( by the way , what's LOCH stand for?).
    LOCH stands for "Legend of the Condor Heroes." The series you are talking about sounds familar but I don't think it was LOCH. Was he paired up with Emily Kwan? It might be his first series where he got a small part, where he ends up dying and Emily gets blind. I don't remember what it was called but I think it's kind of a prequel to LOCH. I think Fiona Leung and Wayne Lau was in that series too, right?

Yea.....that one! Even though his role was small but wow....he was so cuuute in it. I watched the series for him. That was when i first fell in love with him. So adorable. After that, I haven't watched a lot of series and the most recent one i watched ( with him as the main actor) was the one with Anita Yuen. He looked not as good but still adorable.
    Jimmy Lin~~~Zhen Yu~~~Sammul Chan
    I LOVE JIMMY, Zhen Yu, and Sammul! I love three guys...oooo.. that's too much huh? ~feeling guilty~
    Currenltly watching : 1)7 warriors (hmmm...no comments) 2) New reincarnation (okay I guess) 3) Dragon girl ( oooo my new love :ZHEN YU) 4) South Shaolin ( finally.. come real fighting)

Hi Lily!!! A series with Anita, it's called "The New Judge," right? I liked him best in "The Ching Emperor" and "Cold Blood Warm Heart." His character was so sweet in CBWH, after I watched that series I became a bigger fan. I would highly recommend that series if you haven't seen it. Even though it's an old series and the style of dressing is weird but it's still a good series.

Dont kno where, but it sure is pretty. :]

Julian was so funny in the New Judge. I watching him in Point of No Return right now. lol. He is hilarious.
    SarangHaeYo Shinhwa!
    Avi featuring the beautiful Han Ga In! Current Obsession.

Originally posted by lilazinprincess
    Julian was so funny in the New Judge. I watching him in Point of No Return right now. lol. He is hilarious.
    Hmm, I didn't think he was funny in "The New Judge," I found his character to be quite annoying. I didn't really like that series, it was too long and draggy. How is "Point of No Return?"

Well true the word annoying fits his character in New Judge. lol. For Point of No Return, he plays a rich boy who doesnt care about money and used it to mess with Charmaine. It really Funny.
    SarangHaeYo Shinhwa!

he always portrays his characters very well~ i'm so happy that he's in a lot more series lately =)
    "Just when you think things can't get any worse, they do. I've learned that life is like hour glass sand. Sooner or later, everything hits rock bottom, but all you have to do is be patient and wait for something to turn everything back around." - unknown

http://xox.rxfnetwork.com

xoxoxox

Yup, I agree he portrays his character very well, he's a very good actor. I'm glad he's in a lot more series too. But then the series he's been in so far aren't too good, like Take My Word For It. That series wasn't very interesting. I hope that he will be in better series in the future.

Hi Lilazinprincess!!! I didn't like Julian's character in the New Judge. He was such a jerk. I didn't understand why Anita was so in love with him, he treated her so badly. I never finished that series. What happened in the end? Did Julian and Anita end up with each other? Did he ever become a responsible person? What happened to that girl he liked in the beginning?

I'm not sure if I want to watch PONR. I heard that it's kind of dull. And Charmaine is in that series, makes me kind of hesitant to watch it. I don't hate her but I've seen her in too many series lately, getting kind of sick of seeing her.

This is the third time that Julian has been paired with Charmaine, huh? I don't think they make that good of an onscreen couple.

yeah i;m hoping to see him in a better series

He was such my idealistic man in COld Blood Warm Heart

I liked him as the young innocent emperor in "The Ching emperor"

and I like his voice...

too bad he is going out with Anita Yuan.....
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

i kno his voice is really sweet. lol. man. :drools:
    SarangHaeYo Shinhwa!