Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 24243444546474849505152
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1030

Thread: Julian Cheung Chi Lam (張智霖)

Wow, what a balance act, two jobs plus school. Go you! Is your major still the same? As for me, I passed the exams, completed a residency, and recently started working my first full-time job.

You kind of got what you wanted since he already worked with Ada on that new ATV series about gambling. I thought it was supposed to be on the ATV broadcast schedule for this year, but don't think it's aired yet. Not sure why the hold up. I haven't seen Julian in anything in quite awhile either. The last series I watched (or rather, tried to watch) was Hong Fen, but it wasn't my cup of tea. Julian and Kenix were so much better in Remembrance.

Yeah, now that you mention it, Myolie did look pretty skinny. Part of it is her black outfit, though.

I saw the cover you mentioned and agree. It's so ironic that the name of the album is "I Am Chilam" and yet his look on the cover is as "Un-Chilam" as can be. Oh well, as long as the song compilation is decent.

Hi Lady Zhuge! My major has been the same, psychology and general science, but I'm re-thinking the whole pharmacy bit. I just need to do some exploring and re-think what I want to do. Congrats on your board exams and everything! That is so exciting. Are you in retail pharmacy or hospital?

Oh that's right, I forgot about that ATV series. It still hasn't aired yet? It seems like it has been quite some time ago since they finished filming it. I actually haven't even tried watching Hong Fen. How come you didn't like it, was the story not interesting?

LOL, I agree with you about the cover and title for Julian's new album. Have you had a chance to listen to it? I previewed it the other week. The new songs are okay, nothing really caught my attention though. But then, I haven't been really into Cantonese music these past few years, so maybe that's why I wasn't too impressed with his album.

Drop by to support my all time favourite actor.

Quote Originally Posted by CBWarm View Post
    Drop by to support my all time favourite actor.
    Lol, this thread has been very quiet for a while now. What happened to all of Chilam fans? Has anyone seen the TVB drama with him and Myolie yet? I'm so out of touch with his news and TVB dramas in general.

Quote Originally Posted by botan View Post
    Lol, this thread has been very quiet for a while now. What happened to all of Chilam fans? Has anyone seen the TVB drama with him and Myolie yet? I'm so out of touch with his news and TVB dramas in general.
    Hi botan! I'm still here, just not nearly as active as before. Julian's TVB drama with Myolie (Winter of Flying Fish) isn't out yet, but his ATV one with Ada (Who's the Hero) recently started airing. The latter seems interesting, but I don't know when I'll get around to watching it.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Zhuge View Post
    Hi botan! I'm still here, just not nearly as active as before. Julian's TVB drama with Myolie (Winter of Flying Fish) isn't out yet, but his ATV one with Ada (Who's the Hero) recently started airing. The latter seems interesting, but I don't know when I'll get around to watching it.
    Yay, another Julian fan! How have you been? Winter of Flying Fish is quite an interesting title. Still not aired yet? It sure takes a while for TVB dramas to air, ATV too it seems. I want to watch Who's the Hero too. I hope it's online to watch, I'll have to go look for it.

Any ideas on what he's been up to since filming Flying Fish? I think I shall go look up some news of his.

Quote Originally Posted by botan View Post
    Yay, another Julian fan! How have you been? Winter of Flying Fish is quite an interesting title. Still not aired yet? It sure takes a while for TVB dramas to air, ATV too it seems. I want to watch Who's the Hero too. I hope it's online to watch, I'll have to go look for it.

Any ideas on what he's been up to since filming Flying Fish? I think I shall go look up some news of his.
    Hi botan! Sorry about the slow response time. I was out of the country for awhile on vacation and just got back. I hope all's well with you.

I bought Who's the Hero 2010 while in Shanghai and am looking forward to watching it.

Any luck digging up Julian's latest news? I saw Anita on TV attending the latest Hundred Flowers Film Festival, but don't think he accompanied her.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Hi Lady Zhuge! No worries. I haven't been able to visit this site lately anyways, been a little busy with school. I so want to watch some dramas but haven't had a chance to either. Other than that everything has been good.

I'm so envious that you got a hold of Who's the Hero. Have you started on it yet? Let me know how it is.

I'm surprised that Julian didn't accompany Anita to the film festival. Must of had a schedule conflict. I briefly did a search on Julian's news but didn't find anything about new drama/film projects. Seems like he was working on some advertisements and is planning on holding a concert in 2011. Anita and him recently moved into a larger apartment that is 3,000 sq ft and their monthly rent is about US$20,000. Which I think is kind of crazy, why not just buy a house? I also read that he had some sort of a nose surgery in April for some illness caused by long term nasal allergies. The process involved removing the build up caused by the allergies so that his nose bone could be realigned. The after surgery affects sounded rather painful but I'm glad all is well for him. There was also several articles I saw about how Anita and him are hoping to have a second child. I didn't even realize that their son Morton was already 3 1/2 yrs old. Time sure flies by fast. From the photos, Julian doesn't look like he has aged at all.
    Last edited by botan; 10-24-10 at 02:59 AM.

Hello, greetings to everyone. I am newbie here, and this is my first posting.
    I thin Julian is a great actor. But IMHO he played in such bad scripts production. I mean, he's acting is great as Guo Jing, and Luk Siau Fung. But those serials were not too good production-wise.

Just rewatch mystery of the condor hero, Julian so cute there.