Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: The legend of Eight Immortals

Default ...

agree with u

well i like both mudan and xiangu. i saw this serial when i was a little girl and i thought that it was quite nice. =)

love the themesong and some of the scenery too.
    too bad MC don't produce such ancient dramas anymore.

Can someone tell me the real names of Fairy Mu Dan and Immortal He Xin Ge? If possible, their full names please. Thanks!!
    FAMILY is a glorious QUIILT linking generations by the GOLDERN threads of LOVE and devotion.
    LOVE and belonging to each other is the ESSENCE of FAMILY.

Default ...

mudan is: Phyllis Quek, and Xian gu is Jacelyn Tay

Thanks! Do you know real name of monkey king? I heard that he's S'pore Jet Li.
    FAMILY is a glorious QUIILT linking generations by the GOLDERN threads of LOVE and devotion.

Quote Originally Posted by ejc999
    Thanks! Do you know real name of monkey king? I heard that he's S'pore Jet Li.
    Vincent Ng.
    He represented singapore in wushu before and won a gold medal in the SEA games

Did he? That's great!!

This series is good but the fighting needs to be more action not just computer effects.

does anyone have the theme song for this series? i remember it went something like "zou ah zou ah zou"

This series I like Phyllis and Steven romantic love.

i like the explosion in this movie... or actually singapore ancient movies always have the best explosion when people shoot powers and stuff. mainland china/tv should spend more on the exlosion... love it

okay, i don't know if this is the right place to request if it's not i'm sorry

i want a song from this series. i don't know the title or anything. the song came on at the scene that phyllis was basically sitting on the ground, i think she fell or something and the wind was blowing pretty hard. i think steven left her, so she sat there kinda lost and all of a sudden he comes back and helps her. it's towards the end of the series, where he decides to give up his duties for heaven and after that he tries to live a human life with phyllis. i'm sorry if i confused anyone. but the song was very touching! if anyone has the scene or the song please help me out

and just wanted to add that this was a great series! i love the part where she died!!!!!! the scenery was beautiful! just the two of them floating on a raft on a crystal clear lake! it was very touching the things he said to her. love this series!

I watched this series and i enjoyed it... i think that phyllis (fairy mudan) was very pretty in this series.... vincent also did a good job in portraying both Sun Wukong and Sun Ying...

Quote Originally Posted by GuGu1995
    okay, i don't know if this is the right place to request if it's not i'm sorry

i want a song from this series. i don't know the title or anything. the song came on at the scene that phyllis was basically sitting on the ground, i think she fell or something and the wind was blowing pretty hard. i think steven left her, so she sat there kinda lost and all of a sudden he comes back and helps her. it's towards the end of the series, where he decides to give up his duties for heaven and after that he tries to live a human life with phyllis. i'm sorry if i confused anyone. but the song was very touching! if anyone has the scene or the song please help me out

and just wanted to add that this was a great series! i love the part where she died!!!!!! the scenery was beautiful! just the two of them floating on a raft on a crystal clear lake! it was very touching the things he said to her. love this series!
    the only song that i can remember in this show is an ending song by Xiong Tian Ping, called Xiang Si Wu Jie....

I liked that song, so it's the only one that remained in my head... not sure if that's the one you are talking about..

this series is great and i love the themesong
    So in love with Shao Feng(sword of romance), Dicky Cheung, Wallace Huo, Hu Ge, Vincent Jiao, Vincent Zhao, Steve ma.

I'm currently re-watching this serie and I think that the costumes in here is really nice. Espically all the female's outfits. They all look so pretty and graceful. Hehe, Yvonne and Vincent are just so adorable! I just love their relationship!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

I just rewatched this serie and i really like steve and phyllis in this serie...
    i thought they have very good chemistry in this serie and it is really sad to see mudan died at the end... i thought that their love is really touching...
    besides steve and phyllis, i also like the brotherhood relationship between steve and jerry chang...
    * CHARMAINE SHEH 佘詩曼 * KENNETH MA 馬國明 * TAVIA YEUNG 楊怡 * TIFFANY TANG 唐嫣 * HU GE 胡歌 * YUAN SHAN SHAN 袁姍姍 * ROY CHIU 邱澤 * FALA CHAN 陳法拉 * MYOLIE WU 胡杏兒 * LINDA CHUNG 鍾嘉欣 * SUNNY CHAN 陳錦鴻 *

i think this series is the best version of 8 immortals. good lookin cast good fighting scenes with nice cgi and cool explosions. costumes musics were nice as well. just hate how the armadello(sp) guy lose so fast at the end being a stupid transforming into a octopus then getting hit by the power ranger blast. but still a good ending was kinda nice how he turn into a umbrella? for hsien ku. one of the best god movies up to date with the nice effects and explosions making em look god like.

snowrain: where did rewatch this series? i've been trying so hard to find the vcds for this series

Quote Originally Posted by cherryger14 View Post
    snowrain: where did rewatch this series? i've been trying so hard to find the vcds for this series
    You can watch it on tudou.com..

Here is the link:
    http://www.tudou.com/playlist/id/635175/#
    * CHARMAINE SHEH 佘詩曼 * KENNETH MA 馬國明 * TAVIA YEUNG 楊怡 * TIFFANY TANG 唐嫣 * HU GE 胡歌 * YUAN SHAN SHAN 袁姍姍 * ROY CHIU 邱澤 * FALA CHAN 陳法拉 * MYOLIE WU 胡杏兒 * LINDA CHUNG 鍾嘉欣 * SUNNY CHAN 陳錦鴻 *