Page 9 of 62 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959 ... LastLast

Thread: Canadian Hockey Team

I hope the Oilers make it to the playoffs. We haven't lost a game yet *knock on wood* Plus it would be cool to have all the Canadian teams make it the playoffs. Too bad tonight's game against the kings won't be airing on Tv.
    where art thou prince? i want to wake up!

Canada, in an igloo and i'm a lumber jack and we only have honey curlers up here. And hockey rules!

lol that'll be cool if all the teams are in the playoffs. lol work harder nuks, your fan is decintigraging now, lol, ya i think they really gotta work on it or they'll be gone. haha. OH well two yrs man two yrs, you can hold on two yrs. you can hold longer when the nuks didn't make the PO for how many yrs. in a row.

Senior Member superkaratemonkey's Avatar

wow, another win for oilers, this time against the kings!! how ru guys doing it!?!? if only the canucks are playing half as well as the oilers. should i jump off the nucks bandwagon and hop onto the oilers?? nah, im a canucklehead for life, even if they miss the PO dis yr and break my heart doing it!!

Canada, in an igloo and i'm a lumber jack and we only have honey curlers up here. And hockey rules!

haha, wonder what you would say if you were born in Edmonton, and lived in Edmonton, it'll be crazy, you'll be talking about the oils from one end to the other. haha. now we just got ta win against dallas on the next game and then against LA (i think) again, on the next and we're good.

man, if im born and raise in edmonton and is as big an oiler fan as i am a nuck fan, i'll be writing essay here bragging about how good they are rite now.
    i got one favor to ask of the oilers, plz kick the stars @$$ next game, plz!! i dont wanna see dallas finish 3rd and canucks finish 6th and they end up playin each other in the 1st round.

i want them to cream the stars, cause of all the years that the stars have cost us to loss in the first round of the playoffs. Wonder how many teams want to kill the stars, wings, avs, devils and flyers, they seem to be the top teams up there that everyone want to kill. lol.

team that wanna kill the flyers- senators! lol
    im kinda hoping oilers will finish 6th and stars 3rd so the teams can meet in the first round again, those are some of the most entertaining series in the first round, lots of skating and scoring chances. better then watching devils vs hurricans, yikes is dat boring or what!?

Stars and Oilers remind me of University of Utah Utes and University of Kentucky Wildcats... when they meet it ususally the end of Utes
    Flame on I am gone...

Facebook Is the best thing since ICQ

that's why i hope that edmonton, does not face dallas, cause that means it's over unless we can get our act together, the game tonight could just decide what if going to happen to the west playoff run, if we win then we have a great chance to clinch our spot if they win they clinch their spot and the east, is almost over too, 6 teams clinch spots already, so i think the race in da east is over, montreal needs one win to get a spot too, and think nuks need about 2 wins and flames 3, edmonton, win all of them.

going into the PO with such a hot streak i think the oilers can take down dallas this yr if they meet.

they have a chance almost every year to take down stars but i think they have to do it early and because if the series go to 7 game the Oilers usually get worn down... and runs out of gas...

that is when you see them lose... I like how they play lots of hitting and exciting hockey.
    Flame on I am gone...

ya for us it's to finish them off fast, before they can even start, or we're doom, do what anahiem do last yr. and i hate it when canadians go against each other so i want toronto to take division leader, montreal to take jersey's place and that's all i hope for.

AWWW dammit, montreal lost to the sabres which means they don't clinch their spot, nooooooooooooo. And Edmonton better win they got one goal so far, but the game just started for a couple of minutes. Hey superkaratemonkey, be happy the game btw the kings and the nuks just started and nuks get a one goal cusion, they're pretty fast, but not faster than my team, lol, jk.

what happened to the oilers!? a 2-0 lead became a 3-4 lost!? just go to show fast start dont mean win hehe
    i cant believe i missed the canucks goal (the only one in the game), i just went to the washroom for 2 seconds and when i came back its 1-0, then for the next 50mins theres no scoring!!
    i actually like oilers chances if they goto a long series with dallas, because oilers are young and fast and play 4 lines/6 D's, by game 7 the stars of the stars will be all worn out. i tink the only time oilers beat stars in the PO recently was in '97? it went to a game 7 there too.

They are still got 1 point for that OTL = 1 point

So they are 1 point ahead of nasvill
    Flame on I am gone...

if we won da game then today's games wouldn't be make a impact on our ranking. so if lthe blues and predators win we're at ninth place and that's not good. OH and i want montreal to win to get in to the playoffs, go Canada.

Oh no Blues and Nash won which mean we're at 9th place and is in a must win situation for our next game, oh my this is so bad.

but the good thing is if oilers beat the kings tomoro then dat pretty much eliminate the kings from the PO, thus 1 less team to compete with oilers for a PO spot , so edmonton's destiny lies in their own hand.
    btw, i think u guys will enjoy this pic
    Attached Images Attached Images

i didn't see the pic yet cause my school com can't download it so i'll see it at home, hope it's about hockey or hot girls. Plus ya destiny lies in our own hand, may the force be with us. hahaha, hope the nuks do good they've been on a losing streak.

correction, we are now on a 1 game winning streak, hopefully we can build on that on saturday.
    trust me, u'll love the pic, it wont disappoint, u'll see