Page 1 of 25 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Net Deception 《追魂交易》

Default Net Deception 《追魂交易》

Title:
    Net Deception

Cast:
    -------------
    Wong Hei
    Wong Hei plays a hacker in this series(ie, hacking into computer), a good and evil guy depending the situation who will play mind and physical game with Eddie Kwan whose a cop.

Tiffany Lam
    Tiffany Lam will play a model who is a girlfriend of a gangster's leader, where she'll have to smoke, drink, pop pills and seduce Wong Hei, plus her character loves money so much that she'll sleep with Lok Ying Kwan, therefore making a triangle relationship with Wong Hei and Lok Ying Kwan.

Eddie Kwan
    Eddie Kwan plays a cop who will play mind and physical games with Wong Hei.

Myolie Wu
    Myolie Wu plays Wong Hei's little sisiter [same dad, different mom]. Myolie plays a lawyer in this series. She lives with her mom and her mom's partner so Myolie's personality is very boyish because she wants to be a man to take care of the family.

[Supporting Casts]
    Jack Wu
    Lok Ying Kwan
    & more
    Last edited by triumph2004; 12-30-08 at 05:52 PM.
    Don't regret for what you've done.
    If you know you will regret,
    Don't do it in the first place.

Sounds realllly good can't wait to see Wong Hei again!! =D And I'd like to see Tiffany Lam again as well, she's got potential...

Sounds interesting, any pictures ?

I'm glad to hear that Wong Hei will be starring in some series again. I can't wait to see more of him.

This was also called Trading Souls before right? Thanks for the info!!! I finally get to know what Myolie's role is like!!! Looking forward to this series a lot. Espically for Myolie, Eddie, and Wong Hei's performance!!!!! Will see about Tiffany.
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Default Net Deception

Wong Hei, Eddie Kwan, etc...

Wong Hei as a bad guy again... it seems he is taking a lot of these roles lately...

It looks interesting I just saw the 1st eps.

Anyone seeing this yet?
    Flame on I am gone...

Facebook Is the best thing since ICQ

Nope, but looking forward on trying to get my hands on a copy. I live outside the suburbs of Toronto so I'd probably have to rely some of my relative in HK to tape it and bring it over sometime ;p

Anyway, I like Wong Hei's performance in A Matter of Customs, Burning Flam I and II. Too bad he died in the second one, sad.

Found out only last week that Cheng Keng Kei is actually a DJ in Canada
    [size=1]~~ Smiles
    "The numerous the laws, the more corrupt the state" - Tacitus
    "If you must break the law, do it to seize power: in all other cases observe it. " - Julius Caesar
    "When the enemy advances, withdraw; when he stops, harass; when he tires, strike; when he retreats, pursue." - Mao
    "Laws can discover sin, but not remove it" - Plato
    "Law depends on its validity by having a penalty attached" - Jane Austen[/size]

By the way got this off of the forums of TVSeriesfans.com

sounds extremely interesting

"He won the game, but he nearly lost his soul..."

Genius expert technological criminal Yiu Shing Tin (Wong He) loves to challenge justice and believes that his actions only become a crime when he is arrested by the police. However, his genius is not perfect and Tin has a weak point - emotion. Unable to handle his emotional affairs, Tin meets his half-sister Kong Kin Yee (Myolie Wu) with whom he shares a father and he doesn't know where to turn.

Commercial crime investigator Chong Chin Pang (Eddie Kwan) sends police cadet Tong Ka Ming (Jack Wu) to infiltrate Tin's software house as an undercover agent. How would Tin be fooled? He wants to play a game, to change Ming into someone just like himself!

Also wanting to change someone is Yee. She finds out about Tin's computer crimes and she wants to change his bad ways into good. At this time, she finds out that her beloved Ming is a cop and questions the sincerity of the love between them.

Each person has within their hearts an element of doubt and hearsay, right and wrong is hard to define. For these young people, who will be affecting whom in the end?
    [size=1]~~ Smiles
    "If you must break the law, do it to seize power: in all other cases observe it. " - Julius Caesar
    "When the enemy advances, withdraw; when he stops, harass; when he tires, strike; when he retreats, pursue." - Mao

when will this be coming out it viet.. .in us???

If it just came out in HK, I speculate maybe half a year or so before it gets distributes internationally.
    [size=1]~~ Smiles

any one watching this? up to ep 9 its o.k so far

Originally posted by Abercromby09
    any one watching this? up to ep 9 its o.k so far
    im watching it. jus finished ep. 2 last nite after 2 attempts. i don't know if it's b/c im tired or if it's b/c the plot is BORING, but im really not liking myolie wu these days... esp after triumph in the skies & now this. she seems really annoying in this show. maybe its the hair.

eddie kwan is like some crazed maniac who has a personal vendetta against wong hei.
    the problem with this world is that everybody is a few drinks behind.

Default Re: Net Deception

Originally posted by James Ko
    Wong Hei, Eddie Kwan, etc...

Wong Hei as a bad guy again... it seems he is taking a lot of these roles lately...

It looks interesting I just saw the 1st eps.

Anyone seeing this yet?
    Really? I don't recall A LOT. Actually I don't recall any. In which series did he play a bad guy? Anyone cares to share the information?

There was A Matter of Customs, but that was only for half the show because of going undercover, that was sad. Other than that I only remember seeing him in the Burning Flame series and a few movies but I don't recall him being an 'evil' role in any serials though.
    [size=1]~~ Smiles

Yeah, he played a bad guy in a new series with Aaron Kwok. Can't remember the title though.
    "Most men are of naught more use in their lives but as machines for turning food into shit."

-- Miles Vorkosigan quoting his grandfather (Lois McMaster Bujold, "Memory")

If you remember the name, mind telling me?
    [size=1]~~ Smiles

I watched up to episode 10 so far.

I have to echo gumball: In the hand of better scriptwriters and directors, it have potentials, but so far, Boring.

What we have here are a confluence of different stories:-
    1) Police mole ala Infernal Affair
    2) Hacker ala Ocean11
    3) Missing family members ala countless TVB stories.

Skip this series if you haven't started yet.

Default this series

well i aint seen it yet but anticipate it b a gud one indeed
    wot wong he a bad guy... , hmmm.. he was just so sweet/hero like in burning flame 2..
    it will be strange but i guess a different challenge for him

tinac.. are you talking about Romancing Hong Kong? with Wong He being the bad guy

Originally posted by Han Solo
    I watched up to episode 10 so far.

I have to echo gumball: In the hand of better scriptwriters and directors, it have potentials, but so far, Boring.
    IMHO TVB Rushes most of its scripts
    [size=1]~~ Smiles