Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Net Deception 《追魂交易》

Originally posted by d3bbie

Yes! Wong Hei was very charismatic... do you realise... that in both ND and BFII that he loves to talk? He just goes on and on, rapidly shooting out his words...
    I think I read it somewhere that he is also a radio DJ ... that could be the reason.

Senior Member KennyLeeJianSiong's Avatar

Originally posted by gooze
    I was actually counting on him to pull the trigger when he drew the gun on Eros at the hospital.

Drawing the gun on him - now that would count as abusing authority.
    if he did pull the trigger, then Chung sir is breach of disipline. Pointing a gun at an unarmed person is WRONG. More so if you do it because you want revenge.
    Sam and Zoe are FOREVER and EVER!
    Please visit :Codename : Dreams|| Get TVB Theme songs here & here

that was his intent, I feel.
    pulling a gun on an unarmed person for no 'reason' whatsoever already puts him in breach of discipline.

He knows he has the law on his side. And he manipulates it to his own purposes to nail Eros. Whether or not that can be considered as 'taking the law into his own hands' depends on how one sees it.
    "The who having wha with huh?"

I would say it is. Because the code of ethics for a police is not to use force unless necessary.

Oh d3bbie!!! I totally agree with everything your saying!! Lets just start from the beginning of your reply, hehe.

I thought so too!! I actually wouldn't have minded them being together since I don't like the idea of having Eddie fall for that other cop girl who looks like his dead gf. Then again I found it funny how all the other guys are falling for Flora. Don't know if thats her name or not, but lets just call her that

So agree. Eddie really doesn't seem to be a guy who could be so patient. At least in his work he doesn't have patient. But it was so touching to see him take care of his gf for how many years was it? 5 right? Something like that. Anyways it was sad though that when she woke up she didn't really remember him and sorta never loved him

I find that the ending where Eddie was sorta yelling at his captian as to why Jack can't be a cop showed that he does care for Jack and his other cop buddie people. It was so funny!!! Also the scene where Eddie gave Jack that other metal cash plate thing to use, showed he cared also. Lots of other scenes I could mention, but out of time!!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

If one wanted to pull the trigger.... even if there were heaps of people stopping him from doing so... he would've done so anyway.

It was obvious what Chung Sir did was out of the anger and the frustration of the moment. He was grieving in the only way he knew how. He wanted to blame someone... and he didn't know who. Eros seemed like the best person at that point.

He was still quite sane. All he did was pull out that gun... and pointed it at Eros. It was wrong. But Eros stared him in the eye, and dared him to do it.... knowing for sure he wouldn't... because he knew the kind of person he was.

And if Eros wanted to report him for a breach of professionalism, he could've and Chung Sir would've gotten into trouble. But... he did not.

Which shows that he understood.

Because if the same thing happened to Erica... he would've have done just that. And he did, when his beloved Grandma died... all he wanted was revenge, regardless of his own misgivings... he worked with the police, i.e. Jack.... to bring him and everyone else involved in the mess to justice.

goddess, you're so right... those scenes were wonderful I agree!

Yes, his girlfriend was in a coma for 5 years... and he was beside her all along... playing her favourite song (I want that song, anybody has it? Or know its title?) Of course he would've been hurt... and hated Eros even more when she woke up because she remembered him first... who wouldn't be, right?

tinac - really? I didn't know! Perhaps, that could be the reason as to why he is such a chatty person.

Wow d3bbie!!! Such good points you have stated below!!! I don't think I could have done any better then that if I tried!!!

You know, I have to say that I didn't enjoy the love relationships in here as much as I enjoyed the bonding between the three guys. Myolie and Jack was sooo cute, but they can't win over how the three guys!!! Each one seemed to be totally different from the other and had different views in a way and different ways of goign about things, however in the end they become close friends. Even in the beginning/middle they weren't that close of friends, but they knew one another's personality well!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

If one wanted to pull the trigger.... even if there were heaps of people stopping him from doing so... he would've done so anyway.

It was obvious what Chung Sir did was out of the anger and the frustration of the moment. He was grieving in the only way he knew how. He wanted to blame someone... and he didn't know who. Eros seemed like the best person at that point.

He was still quite sane. All he did was pull out that gun... and pointed it at Eros. It was wrong. But Eros stared him in the eye, and dared him to do it.... knowing for sure he wouldn't... because he knew the kind of person he was.

And if Eros wanted to report him for a breach of professionalism, he could've and Chung Sir would've gotten into trouble. But... he did not.

Which shows that he understood.

True.

But I still wished he had pulled the trigger. Thus satisfying my sado-masochistic side.

Originally posted by goddessofhonour
    Wow d3bbie!!! Such good points you have stated below!!! I don't think I could have done any better then that if I tried!!!

You know, I have to say that I didn't enjoy the love relationships in here as much as I enjoyed the bonding between the three guys. Myolie and Jack was sooo cute, but they can't win over how the three guys!!! Each one seemed to be totally different from the other and had different views in a way and different ways of goign about things, however in the end they become close friends. Even in the beginning/middle they weren't that close of friends, but they knew one another's personality well!!
    Thanks goddessofhonour! I was on a roll there, wasn't I? Haha... I felt the need to defend Eddie's character. I enjoyed them too much to let it be...

Anyway, I'll let that go... I rest my case

Yes, I agree! Well said The bonding between the three guys was the highlight of the whole plot. Myolie and Jack were a "side order"... added to the whole, it made it even better than it already was.

True.

But I still wished he had pulled the trigger. Thus satisfying my sado-masochistic side.
    Hi gooze

It would have given Net Deception a whole new twist...

Might have worked...

if Chung Sir had pulled the trigger, he is going to be court marshall. Eros would have won there and then.

However, if a twist is that Chung Sir goes maverick, and take the law into his own hands, would that turn him to the bad guy instead? and Eros become the good guy/villian . then where is the hero?

Hi gooze

It would have given Net Deception a whole new twist...

Might have worked...
    Well, for one thing, it would have ended it much earlier. What with Eros' not having a face on the account of it being blown off by Chung Sir, and Chung Sir thrown into prison for murder etc.

Then Myolie's character seeking revenge on Jack, for no particular reason other than the fact that he was there and didn't do anything to stop him.

Originally posted by KennyLeeJianSiong
    if Chung Sir had pulled the trigger, he is going to be court marshall. Eros would have won there and then.

However, if a twist is that Chung Sir goes maverick, and take the law into his own hands, would that turn him to the bad guy instead? and Eros become the good guy/villian . then where is the hero?
    The hero -- Jack

gooze... well.... okay I'd admit... I'd rather have the original storyline.

if Chung Sir had pulled the trigger, he would have gone to jail. Eros would be dead.

One thing I liked about this series was that there was no clear-cut definition of who the good or bad guy was (speaking of the two main leads). Like Eros says, there's no white or black. Only grey.

Well, for one thing, it would have ended it much earlier. What with Eros' not having a face on the account of it being blown off by Chung Sir, and Chung Sir thrown into prison for murder etc.

What if Eros didn't die? Don't suppose if someone point a gun at you and shoot , you will try to dodge it.

Chung Sir might get prison time, but I doubt he will be standing there and letting himself get caught.

What if Eros didn't die? Don't suppose if someone point a gun at you and shoot , you will try to dodge it.

Chung Sir might get prison time, but I doubt he will be standing there and letting himself get caught.
    Well, seeing that when Chung Sir pulled the gun on him, Eros didn't even bother to dodge, if Chung Sir really did pull the trigger, I don't think Eros would have dodged or have enough time to dodge considering how close the gun was at his face, unless he can move faster than a speeding bullet, of course

Wait, how close was the gun anyway? point blank?

Wait, how close was the gun anyway? point blank?
    If I remember correctly, it was right at his face.

ok, that's tooo close. No one can dodge that. unless you are superman.

Yeah, seriously. No one would be able to dodge that bullet once it comes shooting out of the gun. Superman...yeah. Hehe, how about Duan Yu?

Anyways I think its much better of a storyline for Chung Sir not to shot Eros
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.