Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: No Greats in HSDS?

I'll consider the 3 Saint as an advance martial artist, but I think I'll place him below people like LMC and QQJ.
    "I will punish the evil and protect the weak, superboy is in a winning streak. The sky's peak is what I seek"

i WAS a bit zealous when i said he was barely below JLFW...but i still think he's above LMC/below QJJ. that's a good place for him to be in, considering he's only 30 at this time. not enough potential to be a Great, but enough to be respected definitely. he would have looked a lot better if he was in LOCH...
    Beggar Society: Furthering the cause of homeless bullies since 1173.

Well, actually there's only gut feelings. LMC isn't weak, and the 3 Saint isn't too impressive. They might or might not be roughly equal.
    "I will punish the evil and protect the weak, superboy is in a winning streak. The sky's peak is what I seek"

In one of the HSDS TV adaptation opening, it is clearly stated that in early HSDS era, the average rate of current wulin fighters are higher than previous generation average wulin fighters (I dont know if this is refer to LOCH/ROCH), but the top wulin fighters is still below previous generations (in the exception of ZSF), due to many great manuals like 9yin and 18dragon palms are lost.

The other reason of the gap i think beacuse in after the Xiang Yang falls, many of top fighters died during the war and couldn't manage to pass it into their disciples in time.

But for the average rate of current wulin fighters are higher than previous generation, i stil think that this is possible that after war there are some new generation of wulin fighter that are rising, but still not yet achieve top class.