Thread: [SPOILER] DGSD 2003 Eps Synopsis Submission

atlantean0208
    Unregistered

Default [SPOILER] DGSD 2003 Eps Synopsis Submission

Hi all,

Just received my DGSD2003 DVD from yesasia, nice casing and menus plus crisp picture (zero pixellization) and superb AC3 sound. However all this perfection became imperfect because of language barier

Hope someone outhere in this website can voluntarily submit a synopsis of every eps of dgsd2003 using this thread and please don't use this thread as a discussion about dgds2003 in general as the thread for this already exist. Submission can be added out of order and at least include the major plot point in the ep.

Other guys and myself who doesn't understand mandarin and still watching dgsd at the same time will be very grateful for any submission.

probably as a gratitude I will ripped a couple episodes with full DVD compression and put them on torrent later...

thanx in advance

atlantean0208
    Unregistered

Default Episode 1-5

Ep 1-2 (DVD disc 1)

- The ambush of QF family
    - XF shown his fighting prowess, cool, bloody and gritty fight
    - Q1: Which army that the gai bang fight?
    - Q2: What is the content of the yellow letter?
    - Q3: What is the two elder spoke about QF?
    - Q4: Murong Fu and WYY - dialog?
    - Teaser fight between QF and 1st EVIL - Q5: dialog?
    - QF become gai bang leader
    - Miss Ma introduction and QF avoiding her, what a wrong decision that is. I can accept any day a temptation from christy cheung

Ep 3-5 (DVD disc 2)

- Fight between DY and divine croc, is that YYZ or 6MSJ that DY use to fight divine croc? when did he learn them?
    - Revelation about MWQ and DY
    - MWQ and DY and the sex drug, mature content
    - Fight between Dali King and 1st Evil - Q6: is that Yi Yang Zi fight? dialog?
    - Vertical-GO chi Fight between Monk and 1st Evil - Q7: is that Yi Yang Zi fight again? who is this monk? his relationship with the duan? why he cut his toe? Why don't DY father, the king and the monk attack the 1st Evil at the some time, is 1st EVIL that powerful even the combine of the duans and the monk can't defeat him?

thanx in advance for any answer
    Last edited by atlantean0208; 01-08-04 at 04:48 PM.

atlantean0208
    Unregistered

can someone translate this dvd menu please

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.atlanteann.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/images/dvd_disc_2_menu.gif')

thanx in advance

atlantean0208
    Unregistered

hi,

can the moderator of this site move this thread to the Episode Guides section.

thanx

Default only got vcds

Hi here is a brief description of what the first 20 episodes are about:

<spoiler>

It starts with a raiding party composed of the most righteous and powerful mainland maritial arts people. They received information that a very powerful Liao Kindgdom master is coming to steal all 72 sacred finger martial arts from Shaolin and set out to ambush him before he sets foot in China.

But as you probably realise the information was a false distraction and they ambushed a powerful Liao Master but the wrong one.

Realising their mistake they brought up the kid as one of theirs and his name is Qiao Feng.

Qiao Feng is extremely powerful learning the 18 Dragon Slaying Palms. He soon became the leader of Gai Bun despite concerns behind his back. His true identity is know only to hald a dowzen people.

.... getting tired now hahaha you can figure out the rest

Spoilers that will help:

1) the 1st Evil (powerful one with broken leg) is actually the heir to the southern emperor's throne. (Duan Family)

2) all(90%) the girls you see in here are either daughters or past lovers of Duan Yu's dad.

3) 2 most powerful people in China are Qiao Feng (18 Dragon Slaying Palms and Dog beating stick) of North and Mu Rong of South (most martial arts to a shallow level)

4) Most powerful martials art is said to be 6 Mei Sheng Jian.

5) What other martial arts are powerful?
    Shaolin - a martial art that can absorb all qi damage
    Shaolin - 72 Finger attacks
    Xing - Vampiric Xi Xin Da Fa
    Duan - Ri Yang Zhi (Solar Finger)
    ??? - Spirtiual Wave Steps

atlantean0208
    Unregistered

thanx emerald

I haven't seen it yet *whine* but I can hazard a guess at a few questions.

Duan Yu will not have learned 6MSJ yet - he goes to Tian Long temple to get the monks to heal him from his Bei Ming Shen Gong (which he learnt at the same time as his running skill hidden under the mat) and learns 6MSJ there.

The monk cut off a finger (I thought it was toe?) because he and Duan Yanqing (1st evil) both wanted to start their chess game and make the first move. Yellow Brow asked Duan to guess whether he had an odd number or even number of toes during his 70th birthday. Duan said it was obviously a trick question to make him think that he had an odd number of toes, and so answered 'even'. Yellow Brow then cut one off, and said that he was 69. Come his 70th birthday, he will only have nine toes. (As to why Duan didn't attack him to cut off another one to make it even is beyond me.. maybe Jin Yong wanted Duan to have some pride.)

And yes, 1st Evil was tough enough that Yellow Brow and the Duan brothers could not defeat him.

All this is pure guesswork until I get the series here in Malaysia!! =( =( =(

Ian

And yes, 1st Evil was tough enough that Yellow Brow and the Duan brothers could not defeat him.
    Actually, Duan Zheng Ming is better than Evil #1(Duan Yan Qing). He just couldn't do so in enough time.

Btw, shouldn't this thread be in the synopsis section?

atlantean0208
    Unregistered

thanx Ian Liew for the reply, I also from malaysia (a malay) studying right now but I just buy the DVD and watch them and my only reference is the dgsd97 which I watch long ago in Malaysia, and yes its a toe not a finger hehehehe

To meh, again thanx for the answer, I again asking the moderator to transfer this to the synopsis section.
    Last edited by atlantean0208; 01-08-04 at 04:48 PM.

Rough translation of menu from left to right is:

Play

Play each ep. seperately

Ep. 3

Ep. 4

Ep. 5

Subtitle select

Option ( ? )

Please correct me if I'm wrong, my chinese reading is only 60%
    Names can be false, but not friends.
    I'm here to be your friend, so why ask me my name?

atlantean0208
    Unregistered

Originally posted by LTX
    Rough translation of menu from left to right is:

Play

Play each ep. seperately

Ep. 3

Ep. 4

Ep. 5

Subtitle select

Option ( ? )

Please correct me if I'm wrong, my chinese reading is only 60%
    thanx that greatly help my viewing, I keep pressing the wrong menu, hehehehe

atlantean0208
    Unregistered

I read once from a thread somewhere in this forum that in the novel, Duan Yu marry all the three ladies, WYY, DYQ and ZL. Is this true?

to Mengda3chow, I actually buy the 40 eps DVD version in 8 disc from yesasia.

Disc 4 of 8 from the DVD (ep 6, 7, 8)

Event
    - ZL switch with MWQ
    - DY go to Tang Ling temple to learn 6MSJ - to cure his ilness? what ilness?
    - JiuMoZhi arrive at Tang Ling temple and wreak havoc - cool fight with plenty of ripple effect
    - long dialog here, what actually they talk about?
    - DY express learning of 6MSJ to fight JiuMoZhi
    - DY kidnapped by JiuMoZhi
    - DY and JMZ going to a lake?
    - First appearance of Ah Zhu, Ah Bi and Ah Zhu in disguise
    - What exactly this place which JMZ bring DY
    - what a joke with JMZ trying to catch DY with the boat , guess most top martial-art expert doesn't know how to handle the boat - why don't JMZ just use qinggong and run on water, hehehehe
    - whose that important lady which just arrive, is she another mistress of DZC and what is it with that flower.
    - apparently DY have some knowledge about the flower
    - DY working in the garden
    - the first meeting of DY, WYY and Murong Fu
    - whose the lady who caught WYY, Ah Bi and Ah Zhu

BIG QUESTION - why is it the face of the statue in the cave is the same with WYY. What is the relationship?

- Who is that fat man?
    -DY leave and met QF, and cheating in the drinking session
    - DY-QF ginggong show-off
    - DY-QF become sworn-brothers - kowtow session hehehe

many dialog, can't understand a thing, again, thanx in advance for any explanation...

atlantean0208
    Unregistered

Disc 5 of 8 from the DVD (ep 9, 10, 11)

Event, mainly about
    - WYY, Ah Zi, Ah Bi and a fat guy (I think he is Bao Bu Tong? - is he one of the Murong Fu Henchman?) come and fight the gai bang for what?
    - WYY show-off about her kung-fu knowledge
    - Revelation about QF origin
    - Drama by Ma Fu Ren, I hate this bit*h
    - QF saving Ah Zhi & Ah Bi from the liao army?
    - DY saving WYY from the liao army and Murong Fu disguise and veiled as liao army, why [I guess because of 6MSJ]?

BIG QUESTION:
    Origin of XiaoYao sect, who is the members, is it only WYZ and the twin sisters?
    How come they have all the kungfu manuals - I'm guessing WWY mother (one of the XiaoYao sect members) collect all the kungfu manual in the cave and WYY constantly reading them and because Murong Fu have access to this kungfu manual, he purposely let JiuMoZhi to learn them?

many dialog, can't understand a thing, again, thanx in advance for any explanation...

a little island east of america and west of europe

Comments have been split from this thread and moved into China Series forum:

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...&threadid=7427