Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213

Thread: Xiao Feng vs Yang Guo

Default Hahaahha....

Siew Fung won't ends up fighting YG because over their binge drinking and making fun of some Mongollian's mercenaries, they both would have ended up as sworn brothers...

Guo Jing and Zhou Botong would be tempted too into the sworn brotherhood...

A bit too one-sided for me. I think Xiao Feng will beat YG, but it'll be close. YG with Ancient Tomb, 9Yin, scuba-diver training shouldn't be too far from XF's internal, and HYS thought YG's Sad Palms were comparable to XL18Z.

Plus XF can't really use Dog Beating Stick since YG knows it as well and even knows how to break each stance (via H7G and OYF).

XF will have to rely on XL18Z, and YG should have already seen XL18Z backed with 9Yin from GJ/H7G, so surprise won't be a factor.

I really have no idea who has higher internal...seems impossible to judge across novels, but I think the very top tier (aside from Sweeper Monk) should have a similar level of internal to the ROCH Greats.

Unless you think XF has far greater internal or technique using XL18Z than GJ/H7G, this fight will be pretty close.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChanceEncounter View Post
    You argue.
    You wrong.

I think at least need 1000 strokes for both of them to claim victory🤔🤔🤔🤔
    Based on skillset n internal departement they are pretty equal but Xiao Feng looks more agile as a fighter than Yang Guo
    So perhaps Xiao Feng would win after long fight not because Yang Guo skills was inferior but mostly like he is a better fighter than Yang Guo😎😎😎😎

Even though OP gave YG both HIS and Sad Palms, he can only use either HIS or Sad Palms to full extent (due to him being one-handed and not knowing L/R tech). So I think XF would edge him eventually unless YG was at maximum sadness (but that is just speculation).