Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Reunion

Hehehe, okay off to the PMing now. Anyways back to the topic of the thread.

Rewatching it a few days ago and I realized another thing about Terrence's character that I admired. He tries to not harm anyone who isn't involved. Like when Tay Ping Hu was chasing after him and they were went on a bus where there was kids there. Neither shot anything before the kids got off and I think it was Terrence who hinted not to and all
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Originally posted by goddessofhonour
    Hehehe, okay off to the PMing now. Anyways back to the topic of the thread.

Rewatching it a few days ago and I realized another thing about Terrence's character that I admired. He tries to not harm anyone who isn't involved. Like when Tay Ping Hu was chasing after him and they were went on a bus where there was kids there. Neither shot anything before the kids got off and I think it was Terrence who hinted not to and all
    Yeah... he's kind of fair and nice... His character is great. But he too, died in the end, right?
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

Yup, he did die....rather painfully I might add Tay Ping Hu tried to stop the police force from firing, but dind't work. I would have liked to see a little more of emotion from TPH at Terrence's death....
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Heheh I never really watch this show but I know one of my mother's friend daughter act in it. But I dunno what's her name. I think he real life name is umm Liew Ying Ying or something. She's from err Malaysia... *blink*
    Nice to meet all of you ^.^ Add me to your msn if you wish. I like making new friends. =) <[email protected]>

Originally posted by Jenny1990
    Heheh I never really watch this show but I know one of my mother's friend daughter act in it. But I dunno what's her name. I think he real life name is umm Liew Ying Ying or something. She's from err Malaysia... *blink*
    Oh. Her. I know who she is. XD!

Lol, I don't!!! Who is she know? What character did she play? Well she's a girl...thats one hint. Lol.
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Lol, I don't!!! Who is she know? What character did she play? Well she's a girl...thats one hint. Lol.
    I don't really remember but I think she was that female cop whom Terrence went after because she killed a girl he cared for deeply and he eventually shot her. Tay Pinghui was with her in the hospital when she breathed her last. Yeah, in Thailand when YPH still has his awful long hair! XD!

Oooooooh!! I know who she is now!!!! That female cop friend of Tay Ping Hu huh? I liked her character, she wasn't too bad, but wasn't excellent either. In the beginning I didn't really like her, but towards the end I started liking her more. It was so sad when she died, but still thought of TPH. I thought it was sweet how the series made TPH remember her still and not forget about her and all that
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

One question I have is that at the end when he held Li Lin hostage and was going to shoot her. He meant to right? But why didn't the gun go off? Was it just not filled with a bullet or something?
    This reply is a bit late, I guess. The Reunion just finishes its repeat today.

CCM did want to kill Li Lin, but there was no bullet in the gun he snatched from the policeman. By the way TPH and the policeman looked at each other and TPH's resignation of his job after the event, I think this was a trap set by TPH to get rid of CCM. There was no reason for the policeman to carry an empty gun. Moreover, TPH did not hestitate when CCM threatened to kill Li Lin. This is unlike his character and shows that he knew the gun was empty all along.

Hey there Convoy!!

Are you a new member here? For some reason I think I've seen your username around though. Anyways first post is in this thread, hehe. Well glad you brought it back up since I just rewatched bits and parts of it last night.

Gosh, all that you have just said makes a lot of sense to me and I think your totally right!!! The look that Tay Ping Hu and his fellow policeman gave each other was like, it worked, you know? Also, why would he just resign really? Unless he felt that he had sorta done something wrong in a way. Gezzz, I'm getting confusing now, but I have it all worked out in my head

Thanks convoy for your answers now!!! Makes so mcuh more sense
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Hey there Convoy!!

Are you a new member here? For some reason I think I've seen your username around though. Anyways first post is in this thread, hehe. Well glad you brought it back up since I just rewatched bits and parts of it last night.
    Yes, I'm a new member.

Welcome Convoy! What you've said made alot of sense and I'm agreeing with you!

Yup, welcome convoy!!! So glad that you came here, lol. Totally cleared up all my confusing on the last part of the serie. Now I'm all confused free on the serial!!

Oh Guo Xiang, long time since I've seen your posts!! Have you been busy or something?

Anyways like I said, was re-watching it and I just love the friendship bond of Terrence and Tay Ping Hu. Oh, just admiring Terrence's character more and more as I watch!!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

I just thought I'ld bring this thread back up Was re-watching it last night and its still as good as ever. Hopefully this thread will jump back into conversations!!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Hehe, thanks for those pics wuchang!!! Gosh, I love CCM, Terrence, and Tay Ping Hu!!! They were the perfect trio to play out this friendship story Great performance from each one and their characters were all very interesting!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.